Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black

Thread: Post inj pain sust 250

efiles123 is offline Associate Member

Post inj pain sust 250

I took first inj of cycle of ugl sust 250 a couple days ago. Other cycles I've ran pharm grade sust like organon and jelfa. I remember having some soreness post inj with pharm grade but this stuff seems more painful. Feels like I gotta knot on the glute two days after Inj. I'm just hoping this stuff is clean and legit. Rubber stopper came off one of the bottles when I broke off the plastic seal. Transferred all oil of this one into fresh bottle. On the other bottle it broke the metal collar that goes around neck of bottle. I put up pics of one of the bottles in ugl discussion.
    Anyone else have these problems before.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    UGL's for you, it could just be high BA that is in it. That will cause the stinging.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    If the vials are falling apart I wouldn’t be injecting myself with any of it.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    If the vials are falling apart I wouldn’t be injecting myself with any of it.
    I know they seem like they're cheap junk. I originally ordered pharm grade but this came instead since they were out of stock.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by efiles123 View Post
    I know they seem like they're cheap junk. I originally ordered pharm grade but this came instead since they were out of stock.
    I would get a different source.
    ThatGuy82 likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    I would get a different source.
    I agree. Sometimes I think we forget how serious injecting something that's contaminated can be, especially if you get it in the bloodstream. Not worth dying for

Have ordered from this source a few times previously. Got a pretty wide selection of products and good service. Always bought my pharm grade pct from him so I built a bit of trust but starting to think otherwise. He says this sust is g2g but....

ThatGuy82 is offline Junior Member
    I used to get some pip when injecting sustanon 270 I think it was. And Sust 350. Feels like someone gave ya a nice charlie horse right in the ass. I found it helped to pin right after a hot shower and I would massage the area for 5 min or so beforehand.

If the vials are falling apart though I deff agree with getting a new source man!

Thread Information