Aa2343 is offline New Member

Probation problems and work around

I unstated that in 12 panel drug tests it'll come up negative. However I'm worried that if I get a false positives for something like opiates that they'll send it to a lab to do a GC/MS test oon my urine and the steroids will show up.

Things like etizolam even though they show up as a benzo on a 12 panel, they send it to a lab and it comes up negative on the list of steroids they test for.

So what I'm asking is what are the steroids that will keep me from violating my probation?

I'm a skinny 140 lb male who would really Luke 1 to see some gains. Thank you for listening

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Aa2343 View Post
    I unstated that in 12 panel drug tests it'll come up negative. However I'm worried that if I get a false positives for something like opiates that they'll send it to a lab to do a GC/MS test oon my urine and the steroids will show up.

Things like etizolam even though they show up as a benzo on a 12 panel, they send it to a lab and it comes up negative on the list of steroids they test for.

So what I'm asking is what are the steroids that will keep me from violating my probation?

I'm a skinny 140 lb male who would really Luke 1 to see some gains. Thank you for listening
    Do not risk it. Hard work and learning to eat right can add some big gains.

Jerry2020 is offline Junior Member
    Train and eat properly will get you better results with much less risk to both your health and your probation. I don’t think anyone will give you info on what steroids to take as at 140lb I can guarantee you’re not ready for them.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    If they test or not,Gains are definitely not worth going to jail for.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    At 140(unless you're 5'2") u have plenty of room for natural growth

hbkx1 is offline New Member
    Not promoting or telling you what to do but I was coming to the last two weeks of my first ever cycle (Test C and 4 weeks of Anadrol ) when I went in for my probation drug screen and I had no issues. I believe with all the people on parole and probation they county/state/feds aren't going to want to spend all that money to increase the range of drug testing to include steroids .

There'e no opiates in Test.

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Just stay out of trouble guy!

ThatGuy82 is offline Junior Member
    Probation only tests for "street drugs" ...I think clen is the only one that could arrouse suspicion as a speed like substance

Thread Information