Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By AlphaMindz
  • 2 Post By marcus300
  • 1 Post By marcus300

Thread: The TRUTH about Winny injection pain....

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member

The TRUTH about Winny injection pain....

Ok people wtf is going on here why does this sh*t hurt so bad!? I recently added injectable Stanazol to my cycle and in about a week I ALREADY see a difference. It's an amazing drug but goddamn my ass is constantly sore af! I'm thinking about getting slin pins and pinning in my chest so I don't have to feel it all day when I walk around or sit down. I have friends whom specifically stay away from running Winny bc of the PIP, but the results I'm getting are amazing so far so my Winny ain't goin no where lol. If it comes down to it I'll just tough if out, but if there's a way to mitigate that side effect a bit that would be great! Thanks in advance.
    matt thebeard likes this.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Drinking it is the best way to bypass the injection pain.
    MBaraso and NACH3 like this.

Jangles1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Drinking it is the best way to bypass the injection pain.

Sounds rough. Is this method as good as the injection method?

I am guess the Oral method is the pain free yet less effective way?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Jangles1 View Post
    Sounds rough. Is this method as good as the injection method?

I am guess the Oral method is the pain free yet less effective way?
    Both oral and injectable Stanozolol are C17-aa so its exactly the same. Some people do prefer a certain method but I've tried both hundreds of times and both are equal to results imho
    MBaraso likes this.

Jangles1 is offline Member
    Zero point in injecting it then lmao

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Depends what kind u have I guess. I remember the Zambons...had to shake them for awhile and they were hard to draw..
    I agree with Marcus though...it’s the same whether u inject or take it oral.

Ok thanks for the feedback. I guess the smart solution would just be to drink it, but I have some minor liver issues and need to keep as much stress off of it as possible. This is the reason I don't run orals. I understand that Stanazol is C17aa but injecting it at least takes the second pass out of the equation which keeps my enzymes down. If I take dbol or winny tabs my enzymes go haywire which kinda sucks but it is what it is and I'm going to be running a treatment in a few months to normalize it again. So there's no old school tricks to break up injection pain then? If drinking it isn't an option is there anything else I can try to reduce discomfort the following DAYS after pinning (it really is a pain in the ass lol).? If not, then do you think pinning in my pecs w/ slin pins would be a smart move to at least stay off of the site and not directly involve it in every movement?? Doing chest will suck but I can deal with an or two or pain, it's the constant pain that gets irritating, and being that I'm on tren as well I've caught myself wanting to snap more often then before.. Although I am able to control it, I get that wave of red come over me much more often now that I'm in a state of constant discomfort...

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMindz View Post
    Ok thanks for the feedback. I guess the smart solution would just be to drink it, but I have some minor liver issues and need to keep as much stress off of it as possible. This is the reason I don't run orals. I understand that Stanazol is C17aa but injecting it at least takes the second pass out of the equation which keeps my enzymes down. If I take dbol or winny tabs my enzymes go haywire which kinda sucks but it is what it is and I'm going to be running a treatment in a few months to normalize it again. So there's no old school tricks to break up injection pain then? If drinking it isn't an option is there anything else I can try to reduce discomfort the following DAYS after pinning (it really is a pain in the ass lol).? If not, then do you think pinning in my pecs w/ slin pins would be a smart move to at least stay off of the site and not directly involve it in every movement?? Doing chest will suck but I can deal with an or two or pain, it's the constant pain that gets irritating, and being that I'm on tren as well I've caught myself wanting to snap more often then before.. Although I am able to control it, I get that wave of red come over me much more often now that I'm in a state of constant discomfort...
    Actually it does matter, the akly group has to be enzymatically removed before it will bind with the AR. It’s basically inactive until it’s cleaved by by the liver or kidneys. I don’t think the target tissues have the capacity to reduce it.

I think...lol
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso View Post
    Depends what kind u have I guess. I remember the Zambons...had to shake them for awhile and they were hard to draw..
    I agree with Marcus though...it’s the same whether u inject or take it oral.
    Ah, Zambons and Desmas. I do miss them at times. I may have to invest soon.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Actually it does matter, the akly group has to be enzymatically removed before it will bind with the AR. It’s basically inactive until it’s cleaved by by the liver or kidneys. I don’t think the target tissues have the capacity to reduce it.

I think...lol
    Hey bro sorry I'm not sure what you mean here....Please carify if you would. I feel like we're saying the same thing as I did say I inject it to eliminate second pass of the liver to help keep my enzymes down.. So I agree that it does matter hence the reason I want to keep injecting it. However, it's unbelievably inconvenient lol. I actually did drink my dose today and immediately understood why it hurts so bad when injected. That sh*t tastes horrible and burns like a shot of 151 lol so makes perfect sense it burns like a b*tcj when injected into the muscle. I'm going to keep drinking it and get my blood work done in another week to see where I'm at. If my levels are too high I'm just gonna get on Mast instead and sell the rest of it. I do hope I can ride this out though cause I love the effect it's having on my physique.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMindz View Post
    Hey bro sorry I'm not sure what you mean here....Please carify if you would. I feel like we're saying the same thing as I did say I inject it to eliminate second pass of the liver to help keep my enzymes down.. So I agree that it does matter hence the reason I want to keep injecting it. However, it's unbelievably inconvenient lol. I actually did drink my dose today and immediately understood why it hurts so bad when injected. That sh*t tastes horrible and burns like a shot of 151 lol so makes perfect sense it burns like a b*tcj when injected into the muscle. I'm going to keep drinking it and get my blood work done in another week to see where I'm at. If my levels are too high I'm just gonna get on Mast instead and sell the rest of it. I do hope I can ride this out though cause I love the effect it's having on my physique.
    No, what I was trying to say. Not so eloquently though. The reason your liver enzymes go up is because they have to cleave the 17akly group from the winny so that the compound will be activated.

I don’t really remember biochem stuff much anymore so I don’t know if the tissue can uptake the winny with the akly group on it or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Both oral and injectable Stanozolol are C17-aa so its exactly the same. Some people do prefer a certain method but I've tried both hundreds of times and both are equal to results imho
    Agree actually like oral Winny better - but doesn’t the injection only bypass the liver once as opposed to
    Twice with the 17cc alkylated oral??

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    No, what I was trying to say. Not so eloquently though. The reason your liver enzymes go up is because they have to cleave the 17akly group from the winny so that the compound will be activated.

I don’t really remember biochem stuff much anymore so I don’t know if the tissue can uptake the winny with the akly group on it or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ok I gotcha now... But my understanding is that although ones liver does have to activate the compound (since it has to detach the alka group from the hormone as you said) and that process will slightly raise the enzymes, if the drug is injected it's not going through first pass (digestive) metabolism...And eliminating that first pass does, in fact, lessen the impact on the liver....

Thread Information