Nogbad the bad is offline Associate Member

The waiting game.

Started my second cycle 10 weeks ago,600 test,and 500 deca per week.The test was tri test,so i was expecting strength and size gains
    far sooner than they appeared.If i'd been using enanthate ,then i wouldn't have really been concerned,but after around 6 weeks with very
    small gains,i was beginning to think my gear was possibly bunk or underdosed.
    I was aware,that deca takes longer to kick in,so all i could do was keep at it,and hope for the best.I have struggled a bit in the gym
    because of a back injury causing some pretty severe sciatica,but the passed 2 weeks...BANG.My strength is going through the roof,
    my muscles are filling out here there and everywhere,my pains have more or less gone,my appetite has increased,and i've gone
    back to 4 days a week gym time,where previously i'd dropped down to 3 because of perceived burnout.
    I think it's the deca that's responsible,and i'm a bit pissed i've only 2 more weeks on it,but,in those final 2 weeks,i'm going
    to be tearing trees up by the roots.GRRRRRRRRRR!

That's great. Go get 'em TIGER!

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    That's great. Go get 'em TIGER!
    Thanks dude.
    I suppose i could have used the short ester nandrolone ,or used an oral for a kickstart,but as i've previously mentioned,
    i didn't want to put any undue stress on my liver or kidneys,so orals were out.If you have patience,it's worth the wait,
    because it's not (well,not for me anyway) a subtle bit by bit improvement,it's KABOOM!,and it's a great feeling.
    I'm not particularly strong,but to go from hammer curling 15kg dumbells to 20s in a week,strict bench curling a 40 kg
    barbell to a 50 in a week,and most other exercises with similar increases,it's euphoric.When a full stack on a commercial
    gym machine isn't enough,so you need to pre exhaust,you must be doing something right!
    As far as i'm concerned,deca is the dogs bollox.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Push it to 13 or 14 weeks. Your already shut down you might as well take advantage of your new gains. I usually cycle until the gains stop, which for me is so far is 11 weeks on test prop and 13.5 weeks on test e. SWOLE IS THE GOAL SIZE IS THE PRIZE

Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    Push it to 13 or 14 weeks. Your already shut down you might as well take advantage of your new gains. I usually cycle until the gains stop, which for me is so far is 11 weeks on test prop and 13.5 weeks on test e. SWOLE IS THE GOAL SIZE IS THE PRIZE
    Hmmmm....not sure about doing extra weeks.I thought
    12 weeks deca and an extra 2 weeks of test would be the way to go,but i'm a novice,so maybe what you're advocating would be beneficial.Someone with more
    experience could chime in with an opinion perhaps?

Thread Information