Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: What's your go to drug for burning fat...?

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aerospace View Post
    Do I dare bring up DNP .. It is very effective, but I don't know where to buy it anymore. I'm naturally skinny so I am always focused on adding weight, gaining fat isn't a concern with a decent diet for me. But when I was cutting for a couple NPC shows I did use Tren Ace and DNP.
    And intermittent fasting and keto.
    you mean poison?

heroin also cuts weight, and is much much safer.....smh
    charger69 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMindz View Post
    I'm asking this because I'm considering adding a fat burning compound to my cycle and not quite sure which direction to go with it. Not really willing to deal with the sides of clen as I'm not a fan of the jitters and feel like there may be better ways to go about it.

I was thinking of adding in t3 and/or t4 to give my metabolism a little boost. At my current caloric intake and activity level I seem to have plateaued so my metabolism just needs a little nudge lol.

What compounds have you guys used with success for getting rid of those last 10-15 lbs of fat? (Not f*ckin with DNP at this time FYI)
    Thanks in advance...
    Carb cycling, cardio, T4/Clen/Keto cycle along with low dose Test.

charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Carb cycling, cardio, T4/Clen/Keto cycle along with low dose Test.
    Why keto as opposed to normal diet? Is it just a personal preference or is there something special? Why T4 instead of T3?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Aerospace is offline Junior Member
    I honestly think intermittent fasting and some keto, carb cycling is faster and more effective at fat loss than any drug
    MuscleScience likes this.

BuddyGlove1 is offline Junior Member
    Hey Scotch! Really Curious on your opinion of Keto. Honestly im not sure how I can keep my cool at work with people and going on keto. Seems tough to me. Does it take you a couple of weeks and you are good?

wellshii is offline Member
    Im not being a smart ass.But I always make sure to get my iodine in. Especially when taking fat burners as the thyroid is active.
    I have not tried any compounds for fat burning although I was considering Albuterol. But I'll hold off.

Gallowmere is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wellshii View Post
    Im not being a smart ass.But I always make sure to get my iodine in. Especially when taking fat burners as the thyroid is active.
    I have not tried any compounds for fat burning although I was considering Albuterol. But I'll hold off.
    Nothing smart assed about your statement. Ever since people started freaking out about salt, iodine deficiencies have become a serious problem again.

Iodizing salt was a boon for the modern population. The combination of unfounded fear mongering about sodiumís impact on the CV system and the use of cheaper non-iodized salt in processed foods completely undid most of that benefit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information