• 2 Post By AlphaMindz
  • 1 Post By ThatGuy82
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By Tacosngains

Thread: Favorite injection site(s)

ThatGuy82 is offline Junior Member

Lightbulb Favorite injection site(s)

Whatsup everybody,

Just curious as to where you guys like to pin yourselves? Especially if you are injecting more than 2 times a week alternating the glutes. Also what gauge and length needle do you use?

My first ever cycle years back I was pinning the delts and used to get some major pip, so I then switched to glutes.

However now since upping my test dose to pin m,w,s, today was my first time ever pinning my vastus lateralis (outer thigh) because wednesday and Saturdays are my test and mast injects which I alternate in the rear.

So today was just 1cc (1ml) of the test in the thigh and I must say, I don't know why I was always so freaked out to do it here... I watched every video I could find on it, and researched everything I could beforehand and I had absolutely no pip using my usual 23 gauge 1" needle, no gear leakage and only a pin prick of blood.

So I'm pretty happy right now. Plus as we grow and get bigger, I find it very hard to reach around to that angle to pin the glutes ESPECIALLY my left side (I'm right handed).

What are all your experiences?

Jangles1 is offline Member
    Honestly I just stick to left and right Ventral glute.

Shoulders and quads are Russian Roulette with 7 day severe pip which makes the muscle totally dead. I’ve had 3 or 4 pips so bad I couldn’t walk without limping for 7 days.

Ridiculous lol. It’s always fine too until 3am or so and i wake up in the extreme pain. It’s not my form as V glutes are fine.

I haven’t tried my normal glute yet. Find it awkward to try and bend round and do it myself.
    Last edited by Jangles1; 01-15-2018 at 05:59 PM.
    ThatGuy82 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jangles1 View Post
    Honestly I just stick to left and right venting glute.

Shoulders and quads are Russian Roulette with 7 day severe pip which makes the muscle totally dead. I’ve had 3 or 4 pips so bad I couldn’t walk without limping for 7 days.

Ridiculous lol.

No issues in my Ventroglutes
    Yeah the shoulders were a major pita! But I had absolutely no issue today pinning my thigh with a 23g. Maybe because all I injected was 1cc? Did you pin more than that in your thigh? It could possibly be the gear too because back then I was injecting sust 350 which was a very thick serum and had bad pip for days after even in the glutes.

Tbf the first issue was just 1ml of Test E so it was prob virgin muscles. Also I had some dodgey Test which may have been an issue.

After that the second and third time I couldn’t walk was 2.5 cc (1ml Test E, 1.5 Prop)

I’ve read Prop is killer so that’s why.

Il try quads again with just Test E and no prop and see. Won’t be doing Delts again though. Painful as for me
    ThatGuy82 likes this.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Delts, glutes, pecs and biceps. I've always had pain from quad injections, but maybe that's just me.

Clove1234 is offline Associate Member
    First cycle, I’ve only done my quads. Minor pain but not that big of a deal. Ive condsidered doing my delts and honestly calves before i do my gluteus idk why

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Glutes only when pinning twice a week or less, add quads when pinning more than twice a week. 23-25 ga, 1" quads, 1.5" glutes
    ThatGuy82 likes this.

That’s the other thing too, i don’t have 1.5 inch pins. Just got 25g 1 inchers for my quads. Gonna stick with that for this simple cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Clove1234 View Post
    First cycle, I’ve only done my quads. Minor pain but not that big of a deal. Ive condsidered doing my delts and honestly calves before i do my gluteus idk why
    Yeah I'd stay away from the delts if you plan on lifting after LOL

After that the second and third time I couldn’t walk was 2.5 cc (1ml Test E, 1.5 Prop)
    I've heard that as well that prop packs a nasty punch... Plus anything over 2cc in one pin and how fast you injected could've been the culprits as well.

Hot shower and heating pad seems to work wonders on my quads
    ThatGuy82 likes this.

I haven’t tried my normal glute yet. Find it awkward to try and bend round and do it myself.
    Maybe that's been my issue with not being able to reach back there properly is I've always hit the dorsogluteal... The ventrogluteal looks much easier to pin without any assistance! Or I need to just find a hot nurse girlfriend haha

Quote Originally Posted by fitnessNY View Post
    Delts, glutes, pecs and biceps. I've always had pain from quad injections, but maybe that's just me.
    BeAsT!!! I don't think I could ever pin my bis or pecs bro lol what size needle do you use?

I feel like the glute, if i was to have pip would be soooo much worse than the quad.

Am i wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Clove1234 View Post
    I feel like the glute, if i was to have pip would be soooo much worse than the quad.

Am i wrong?
    It definitely sucks ass (pun intended) but I have yet to experience pip in the quad... Knock on wood.

I had virgin muscles (first cycle), I’m assuming that was my issue. Feels better each time i pin them. My girl would pin my glutes for me but she isn’t home when i pin so I’ve been doing my quads.

Coffeehead is offline Associate Member
    Without question, the delts. Never have any pip, nor do I even feel the pin when I'm injecting. Only downside is the delts can hold less oil.

2nd favorite is quads. Not sure why but I pin my right quad without any discomfort, but I always seem to do something to piss off of left quad. Maybe the angle I go in at, I dunno...

Can not pin glutes for a damn. I can't pin well what I can't see.
    ThatGuy82 likes this.

Jerry2020 is offline Junior Member
    Glutes, upper outer quadrant. Most of the way through my first cycle and have never experienced pip. It’s not the easiest spot to get to as you have to twist a bit but once you do it once or twice it’s easy, I can bust out a pain free injection in under 5 mins from start to finish now, experience is all it takes

Quote Originally Posted by Coffeehead View Post
    Without question, the delts. Never have any pip, nor do I even feel the pin when I'm injecting. Only downside is the delts can hold less oil.

2nd favorite is quads. Not sure why but I pin my right quad without any discomfort, but I always seem to do something to piss off of left quad. Maybe the angle I go in at, I dunno...

Can not pin glutes for a damn. I can't pin well what I can't see.
    First time and only time I did my left delt, 1CC of test, I couldn't move my arm for a week haha
    ThatGuy82 likes this.

Yea worried about trying new spots haha, for now I’m sticking with the quads. When I get to something more advanced where I’m pinning eod i know ill have to deal with other areas.

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    I find glutes to be easiest, i alternate between glutes and quads.

I've injected in lats before, that was HORRIBLE. Dont recommend.
    ThatGuy82 likes this.

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You can transfer the oil to a slin pin and literally pin anywhere you want. It's such a small entry hole and oil comes out so thin there's no damage to the site so very little inflammation...Only downside is you can only do 1cc at a time and it comes out rather slowly, but if planning to run many cycles and/or inject frequently, it's a great option to minimize site damage and inflammation.
    ThatGuy82 and Eduke93 like this.

Ok so now today where I pinned my quad yesterday with no pip at all... Feels like someone hit me with a ball-pein hammer. Damnnnnnn here I was all happy haha

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    25g 5/8" for biceps, and 25g 1" for pecs. The first time I did my biceps I thought it would be painful for days. It didn't at all during or after. However, everyone is different and I have heard some have pain with bicep injections.

Quote Originally Posted by fitnessNY View Post
    25g 5/8" for biceps, and 25g 1" for pecs. The first time I did my biceps I thought it would be painful for days. It didn't at all during or after. However, everyone is different and I have heard some have pain with bicep injections.
    Thank you for the info on needle size for those injection sites. Still I think it takes some brass balls pinning there LOL
    fitnessNY likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    I pin my self daily . I'll usually pre-load a bunch of insulin syringes with gear and pin those in the Chest, Biceps, Front delts.. if I need more then 1cc I'll use a 3cc syringe and load that up and pin my lats or side delt.

I throw quads and glutes in there on occasion but defiantly prefer the above sites
    ThatGuy82 likes this.

Tacosngains is offline New Member
    Bad glute exp... Tried my delt yesterday morning heated it up with a pad before and went slow and easy. Worked it out that night and normal recovery no pip next day.
    ThatGuy82 likes this.

Leek92 is offline New Member
    I need a site where I can find some legit test ??? let me know if u can I’d appreciate it

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I use 30g 1/2'' zero dead space slins and I'm not going back. I rotate delts, quads and glutes. Sometimes biceps.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    I use 30g 1/2'' zero dead space slins and I'm not going back. I rotate delts, quads and glutes. Sometimes biceps.
    works well, but not for all compounds . example, you'll never get Tren base through a 30g needle

Quote Originally Posted by Leek92 View Post
    I need a site where I can find some legit test ??? let me know if u can I’d appreciate it
    Read the stickys "how not to get scammed" nobody here will give you sources bud.

SOURCE CHECKS 101 (or How NOT to get Scammed)
    Last edited by ThatGuy82; 01-19-2018 at 09:54 AM.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Glutes and Delts are the easiest,, most painless for me.

Thread Information