Anabolic Mohawk is offline New Member

Thumbs down Teen steroid Users

I am 17 years old. What pisses me off is that at least 70 percent of the teens in my gym who are 14-18 juice on steroids . It pisses me the f*ck off because they have a slight advantage than I do. They are regardless of their sexual life, their sex drive is worse than my Grandpa's, and all of those muscles and strength they got is temporary, fake strength. At Least I know, I have real, Solid strength, and real solid muscles..Theirs are fake. They should remember..every time they inject some nice test in them, they are slowing approaching the grave....slowly. The Cholestrol values are rapidly getting gained..thus which creates plaque in the arteries..and plaque in the arties cause....HEART DISEASE. and with heart Disease they wil be on a long, painful road to recovery as young as 30 years old...WHILE a 20ear old juices, he wiill pass up to 40, then face pain, but then By then he'l allready be a 10 time my olympia!. I will play smart, ad juice when im 20, The reasons I choose to juice when im 20 is because 1: Ill be living alone , I wont have to worry aboyt bitch moms or dads fucking discovering the juice 2: FREEDOM, I can strictly submit my cycle with no worry about MOMS. 3: I will be tall and not a midge 5"6 LMAO! MY girls are taller LMAO. 4: my muscles will be much MORE MATURe, which means more muscle. say if a 140 LB dick juices, he gets up to 215 pounds quick....then it WILL be very very hard to gain more, regardless of the steroid type even anadrol , the diet, or the training. 215 will be their max. Lets take a look at lee Priest, he juiced when he was 14, he is now a midget practically....he is like 220..u know why? cause thats all he's ever gunna be, and his muscles arent freaky, they are fake unmature, chemical muscles that will *poof* the second e stops Juciing LOL. Just to let guys know, go up to 220 LBS @ age of 20 then juice and heh, then yur weight max can be like 320 instea dof 215! LMAO. Play smart here fellows...learn when to use your steroids...to all u teen juicers out there...my grandpa has a better drive than YOU! to all you 20 + juicers, keep gettin ghuge, I wish u best luck!
    Out
    Dexter

Well bro, glad to see you're making that choice... seems like the complete opposite we were talking about though, but I think you're on the right track. btw fuck you about the height thing lol!!!

But bro I wouldnt be saying that about Lee Priest and all those guys however, all bbs are juicing, and mad props to those guys like Priest who took it to the next level and got to the Mr. O....

Good job man, if you wanna talk about this I'll be around.

-HP

twosocks40 is offline Member
    Dude, what the fuck is a matter with you? This doesn't even belong in this forum. Thats great that you want to wait before you juice. This forum is for people with questions, not for people to make fun of others and make statements. Anyhow, good luck.

-B

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    good to see u arent gonna juice until 20+ but ,

what the fuck is this bullshit, stop posting crap like this in this forum!

we're glad to hear that u arent gonna juice but we dont need to see that agression for no reason at all.

we dont need to see u take out ur agression on people like lee priest who have fucking achived something that little shits like u can only dream of ever getting. of even possessing a morsel of what he has. if u got issues then deal with them properly, dont post some garbage like this

REGARDS !

this is not intended as a flame, but u have to fight fire with fire, 17 year old kid is no dumbass, although this one is acting immature !

sorry admins i had to set this fucker straight
    Last edited by gundam675; 07-12-2003 at 09:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gundam675
    we dont need to see u take out ur agression on people like lee priest who have fucking achived something that little shits like u can only dream of ever getting. of even possessing a morsel of what he has. if u got issues then deal with them properly, dont post some garbage like this

REGARDS !

sorry admins i had to set this fucker straight
    Bro youre saying his aggression is unecessary but look what you just wrote! Just remember: He's young, most of the time doesn't know what he's talking about (sorry bro ), just let it be... I already talked to him and he does respect guys like Lee Priest he just wrote this thread as a follow up to his excitement and good choice.

Not necessary to call him a little shit either... and AnabolicMohawk the flames were unecessary... please edit them out.

Thanks bros,

HP

lol my agression, when people go and talk utter shit about guys who have shed blood and guts for what they belive in, it really bugs me. if he doesnt want to juice, fine, but dont find fault in other peoples life achivements !

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I commend you on your decision not to start AAS at such an early age. I think you have some misconceptions and misinformation in regards to AAS and encourage you to continue to study and learn. While this is not a steroid question I will leave it in this forum for now.

LET ME REMIND EVERYONE ABOUT THE NO FLAMING POLICEY ON THIS BOARD. IT WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED. If you wish to disagree then do it in a respectful manner. Also take into consideration that this is a younger member and may not be able to express himself as maturely as some of our more elder members.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    I disagree with a few things. Cholesterol is a concern yes, but it can be prevented. Proper anti-es along with the right diet can prevent this. Same with blood pressure problems.

As for gaining afterwords, Ive always been making gains in the gym on or off. If you cant make them off, I dont believe you know completely what you are doing. I guarantee the right manipulation in diet or training can still add to you. It may be alot less, but gains can always be made.

ITs good that you dont start though. Mainly because of height and endrocrinological effects caused on an underdeveloped body (as you stated).

testro is offline New Member
    Throw a party we've got yet another post about age in relationg to steroids . As for anabolicmohawk, you are very mistaken and/or mislead in severel of the points you have made. Remember, the majority of the people on this board are AS users themselves, and what you are saying is disrespectful. Read up before you hit the big 2-0 so then when you decide to "put yourself in an early grave" by "flooding your arteries with plaque", you may know what you are talking about.

peaker is offline Senior Member
    i know what you trying to say bro but you are mistaken about a few of the things you mentioned, continue to learn and its great that you have the knownledge that its best to wait.

peaker

Anabolic Mohawk is offline New Member
    I understand everybody's extreme anger, and hostile behavior against me ( a natual solid strength and mass builder) I just smile as I see you people flame me. You guys know what im saying is the complete trith, but in a desperate attempt to calm yourself down, you reply saying I need to do more research lol. Ok well, it a natural response. And with the Issues of heavy blood pressure and Nolvadex . Nolvadex does reduce water retention yes..and it can prevent som blood pressure...BUT what about important ogans in your body? Heart...Liver....Kidneys what is happening to them ? Im just tring to help teens who use courage before common logic that Steroids are a no-no for them. I laugh at kids who inject needles to they can have girls HAHAHA I dont need needles and pills to have girls LMAO Im out guys

twosocks40 is offline Member
    Alright dude, I think you are smart for choosing not to juice until you are older. However, why would you come on this board and try to preach to everyone about negative side effects? There are guys on this board with more knowledge of AS in one finger then you have in your whole body. Plus, you say you are going to try AS out later in life. Those side effects will still effect you even when you are older. I'm still trying to figure out what you were trying to accomplish with this post.

-B

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    "You guys know what im saying is the complete trith, ...BUT what about important ogans in your body? Heart...Liver....Kidneys what is happening to them ? "

Wrong. According to the blood work I have always gotten, nothing is going on with them. They are perfectly fine. Also, according to the last oh 10-20 years of research, nothing should be going on either.

www.pubmed.com

Slangin Roids is offline Junior Member
    please explain how steroid muscles are "fake".. maybe your thinking of water retention?

BTW how do you know those kids at the gym juice? Maybe your accusing them cuz they're bigger than you naturally

this guy is only 17 and he seems to have an inferiority complex. i am beggining to think he feels inferior becuz his friends are bigger than him and go out and get pussy while he has to sit home while every other guy is out on the town grinding and taping ass.

just becuz they r bigger doesnt mean they juice lol. it probably means they work harder than u. instead of fkin going to the gym to look at other guys train and find fault in them, go and do some heavy training of ur own ! lol !

i love teenagers, they all think they are right and everyone else if dumb !

i guess im dumb !

peace !
    Last edited by gundam675; 07-13-2003 at 12:53 PM.

God damnet AnabolicMohawk!!!
    I'm trying to stand up for your ass and instead you're just making it easier and easier to get flamed!!! Shut up dude... you're flaming not only great bbs but also just about everyone on this board!!! Edit this shit out right away, you're pissing me off bro!

-HP

Buschlightcan is offline Associate Member
    I agree with gundam675 on this. I think that this kid defidently has a inferiority complex. He goes and sees all of his buds in the gym and they propbably can bench twice his weight and that drives him crazy. That is why he is soo mad at the world. And for the comment on how they take test and have a sex drive as good as his grandpas. Last time i checked test made my dick hard as a rock. Bro just because you want to be as big as this guys and cant do it (or maybe you arent trying hard enough) doesnt give you the right to come on here and say all this nonsense. Neither does not being able to get laid and seeing all your friends get the hot tail. Just my 2cents.

hawktribal is offline Senior Member
    you think people who juice have "fake" muscles??? that just pisses me off in itself. people take steroids to get over their genetic limits. good decision in not juicing at 17, but coming on the board and trying to flame the people who do juice, and do it right, is just wrong. i'm trying really really hard not to flame cause I don't want my ass banned, but damn....

--hawk

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I understand everybody's extreme anger, and hostile behavior against me ( a natual solid strength and mass builder) I just smile as I see you people flame me. You guys know what im saying is the complete trith, but in a desperate attempt to calm yourself down, you reply saying I need to do more research lol. Ok well, it a natural response. And with the Issues of heavy blood pressure and Nolvadex. Nolvadex does reduce water retention yes..and it can prevent som blood pressure...BUT what about important ogans in your body? Heart...Liver....Kidneys what is happening to them ? Im just tring to help teens who use courage before common logic that Steroids are a no-no for them. I laugh at kids who inject needles to they can have girls HAHAHA I dont need needles and pills to have girls LMAO Im out guys
    Crackhead Bob is that you?

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    I am still stumped that you think Lee Priest cant get over 220? He weighs in at 290 off-season and at i think 5'1" thats a ball of packed muscle ready to bust.

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    First of all, it is quite obvious that you have no knowledge on the topic of steroids at all. Second, why the hell are you a member on this board if you hate steroids. Third, you dont have the intelligence to do anything with your life anyway, so I dont see why you are so apposed to AS.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I am going to close this thread however I think anabolic Mohawk that you should know that you set the tone for the answers you received. In the future you need to word your post and replies in a less inflammatory manner or you can expect to gain very little respect on this board.

Thread Information