Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By guitarzan
  • 1 Post By guitarzan
  • 1 Post By guitarzan
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Did I get bunk Anadrol 50?? Please help!

ads21 is offline Junior Member

Thumbs down Did I get bunk Anadrol 50?? Please help!

Hey guys,

I received my Anadrol 50 Friday and took 50mg, Saturday 50mg, Sunday 100mg, Monday 100mg and then today 100mg.

My diets right, I'm lifting also on Tribulus, Creatine & protein.

I've noticed NO STRENGTH GAINS, NO SIZE GAINS, NO WATER RETENTION, NO NOTHING!

Not what I'm used to.

The tabs are tasteless and I won't say what brand cos I'm not sure if I'm allowed to but it came from a domestic source in Australia.

Have I wasted my money on bunk gear?

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It generally takes about five days to a week for me to start seeing strength and weight gains with drol. I'd give it a good week before I wrote it off
    ads21 and Sh0tsf1red like this.

Any appetite change?

Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    Any appetite change?
    I noticed when I went to 100mg a day my appetite decreased?

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    It generally takes about five days to a week for me to start seeing strength and weight gains with drol. I'd give it a good week before I wrote it off
    I agree, I'd wait a few more days

Quote Originally Posted by ads21 View Post
    I noticed when I went to 100mg a day my appetite decreased?
    Yep, that happens to me too
    ads21 likes this.

I'm also taking 12.5mg of Aromasin every second day.. Too much? I think maybe it's real Adrol - 50, just haven't had enough time on it.. I do get headaches after dropping 100mg, so that's a good sign.

Jangles1 is offline Member
    Are you using Test too ?

Other signs are nose bleeds and sore muscles, usually in week two or three for me

As far as the aromasin , that could depend on what all you are taken, and your sensitivity to the compounds. According to gearheaded, elevated estrogen can actually help you on a bulk cycle, so not sure bout that one. I typically don't take as much AI as most, as I'm not gyno prone
    GearHeaded likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    I'm also taking 12.5mg of Aromasin every second day.. Too much?
    regarding AI's and controlling estrogen . Anadrol does NOT convert to estrogen via the aromatase enzyme . but its still estrogenic, which is very unique. Taking Arimidex or aromasin to stop Adrol from converting to estrogen will do nothing (it elevates estrogen via mechanisms we do not yet know).
    BUT this is why guys end up blowing up on Adrol as well . they are sitting there taking an AI thinking they are controlling their estrogen and they are not , estrogen elevates and the Adrol works like magic. Add some Tren to that and your golden.

if your super estrogen sensitive or gyno prone and your running ADrol , again your normal AI won't do shit with Adrol, then you'll need to run a SERM like Nolvadex , some guys will use Letro too. but this unique estrogenic effect that Adrol has is what makes it such a good wet bulking compound .

OP,, unless your running a bunch of Test with your Adrol, then your AI isn't doing much

Ok, thanks for the help. I'll stop the AI, although I'm gyno sensitive and I've had gyno surgery before so I was just trying to be super cautious.
    As for test, was thinking about Sus 250 soon..

if your gyno sensitive, I'd play it safe and run a SERM like nolva lose dose , 10mg a day
    ads21 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    if your gyno sensitive, I'd play it safe and run a SERM like nolva lose dose , 10mg a day
    Thanks gearheaded. I'll run exactly that, 10mg of nolva a day. How much if at all will that hinder gains?

Thanks gearheaded. I'll run exactly that, 10mg of nolva a day. How much if at all will that hinder gains?
    it will down regulate IGF slightly, but that low of dose shouldn't hinder gains

Actually, Gearheaded, you might know... (or anyone)

This is my first cycle while on 60mg of Valium a day (prescribed by doctor) could that be hindering my strength and having me thinking my gear is bunk? I have a HUGE tolerance to Benzodiazepine's like Diazepam so 60mg a day is actually a very low dose for me. But I was just thinking, Valium is a muscle relaxant... Could that be making me weaker or is are A50's strong enough to overcome the Valium?

Sorry I didn't think of this earlier...

yes it will hinder strength and gains, you'll have a more difficult time contracting the muscle (and thats what we need to do to grow)

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Actually, Gearheaded, you might know... (or anyone)

This is my first cycle while on 60mg of Valium a day (prescribed by doctor) could that be hindering my strength and having me thinking my gear is bunk? I have a HUGE tolerance to Benzodiazepine's like Diazepam so 60mg a day is actually a very low dose for me. But I was just thinking, Valium is a muscle relaxant... Could that be making me weaker or is are A50's strong enough to overcome the Valium?

Sorry I didn't think of this earlier...
    That’s a huge dose of Valium. Your liver must be incredibly active and you have likely been on it awhile. I’m sure you know this but if you decrease or come off do so under medical supervision as benzo withdrawal can be horrific and life threatening if cold turkey. Probably unneeded discussion but just don’t see that dose often.

Quote Originally Posted by TrailRunAZ View Post
    That’s a huge dose of Valium. Your liver must be incredibly active and you have likely been on it awhile. I’m sure you know this but if you decrease or come off do so under medical supervision as benzo withdrawal can be horrific and life threatening if cold turkey. Probably unneeded discussion but just don’t see that dose often.
    60mg is my reduction dose.. It's lowering 2mg per fortnight. I was on 12mg of Rivotril - Clonazepam (Klonopin for those in USA) which is equivalent to 240mg of Valium a day. So like I said, 60mg of Valium I don't even feel. Yes, fully aware of the dangers in coming off Benzodiazepine's and under close supervision. It's actually the hardest drug in the world to come off. Because of the dangers of death. Nicotine comes in at like number 5 & ice and crack are up there.

GearHeaded - thanks for the help, no wonder you're regarded as a knowledgeable member

Thread Information