Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Kidbrasil

Thread: Need help with AI for first cycle

Kidbrasil is offline New Member

Need help with AI for first cycle

Ok so this is my first cycle ever with anabolics. Never took prohormes or any peptides before.
    This is my current stat:

26 years old
    5”11
    198lbs
    12% bf

I plan on taking:
    Test Cyp 500mg(250mg on Mon/Thurs)
    1-12 week

HCG 500iu day before test(250iu on Sun/Wed)
    1-12 week

Aromasin 25mg cap(????)
    1-14 week

PCT:
    Nolvadex 40/40/20/20/20
    Clomid 100/100/50/50
    An extra week of only Nolvadex 20mg

So as you guys can see, I’m struggling with the AI. Now after so much research I have come to an understanding that it’s different to each individual, it varies from one person to another. Since this is my first cycle, with bloods and feel for my body, as I progress I will find the dose that will hit the soft spot. But until then, I wanted to know a good dose I should start with. Now I have pharm grade aromasin but my problem is that it comes in 25mg.... How should I go about this? Start off with 25mg E3D? Or EOD until a few weeks in and I get my blood? Also what would be the best time for me to take the aromasin(should I take it the day I pin my test then do E3D)? Thanks for all the help and knowledge, specially the time you guys took to read and respond. Much appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Too bad its caps so you cant split it up. I do 25mg a day and its fine for me. Sometimes i even need 37.5mg per day to keep from getting bloated. But if you really are 12% bodyfat you might be able to get away with 25mg eod. However the half life of aromasin is not very long so im not sure if every other day will work out. Youd be better off at 12.5mg ed. You can do a low dose of nolva daily if you are worried about gyno while your dialing in your ai.

Also you could do the hcg the same time u pin the test. Ive never heard of the need to split it up but i could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    Too bad its caps so you cant split it up. I do 25mg a day and its fine for me. Sometimes i even need 37.5mg per day to keep from getting bloated. But if you really are 12% bodyfat you might be able to get away with 25mg eod. However the half life of aromasin is not very long so im not sure if every other day will work out. Youd be better off at 12.5mg ed. You can do a low dose of nolva daily if you are worried about gyno while your dialing in your ai.

Also you could do the hcg the same time u pin the test. Ive never heard of the need to split it up but i could be wrong.
    Ahh I see. I was afraid of doing 25mg ED where it will crash my estrogen and hinder my gains. I see what you mean though. I’ll probably start with 25mg EOD then and do my blood work in 2 weeks to see where it’s at. It’s because it’s my first cycle and I just want to make sure I do things right.

About the HCG , there isn’t much proof that it makes a difference but I read on forums where they suggest HCG is effective for weight loss that taking it a day before test pin make it more effective to keeps your testes full. It could be all bs such there isn’t much backing it up but I felt like it wouldn’t hurt me to try it.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidbrasil View Post
    Ahh I see. I was afraid of doing 25mg ED where it will crash my estrogen and hinder my gains. I see what you mean though. I’ll probably start with 25mg EOD then and do my blood work in 2 weeks to see where it’s at. It’s because it’s my first cycle and I just want to make sure I do things right.

About the HCG , there isn’t much proof that it makes a difference but I read on forums where they suggest HCG is effective for weight loss that taking it a day before test pin make it more effective to keeps your testes full. It could be all bs such there isn’t much backing it up but I felt like it wouldn’t hurt me to try it.

You might need to wait longer than 2 weeks to get accurate bloodwork. And yeah the hcg timing shouldnt hurt. But i dont think its gonna matter. At 500iu/week my boys stay full and with test prop it doesnt always land on a test injection day. Prop is every other day and the hcg is twice a week. Never seems to matter for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    You might need to wait longer than 2 weeks to get accurate bloodwork. And yeah the hcg timing shouldnt hurt. But i dont think its gonna matter. At 500iu/week my boys stay full and with test prop it doesnt always land on a test injection day. Prop is every other day and the hcg is twice a week. Never seems to matter for me.
    Ahh gotcha, then I’m not going to worry much about the timing then, just make sure I’m consistent. Thanks for all the help brother

Octaneforce likes this.

Thread Information