Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By guitarzan

Thread: Debating on completing my first cycle

MikeDavis78418 is offline New Member

Debating on completing my first cycle

Hello ladies and gentlemen. I’ve been on this forum for a couple of months now. I haven’t really posted much because I’ve been trying to learn all that I can. And well, I really don’t have any advice to give anyone because I’ve never attempted to use any gear. But that time is about to change, hopefully. I’ve been reading post after post for the past few months trying to figure things out and how they work. I feel like I have a pretty good understanding of the basics. And that’s because of Austinite’s posts.

So here is a little about me. I’ve worked out off and on my whole life. I was big into it in high school because I played football. Then I got out and got a little lazy. Then I joined the military and had to get back in shape. I have to stay in shape due to still being in the military. Up until about 7 months ago, I was in the gym about 2-3 days a week. Then the gym became my addiction. I started following work out plans. Mainly Jim Stoppani workout plans. I’ve completed his 12 weeks shortcut to size routine twice with great gains. And I only used pre-workout, protein, and post workout supplements. Nothing significant. Here are my current stats:
    Height: 6’
    Weight: 230
    Body Fat: 17%-18% (according to scale at Rocks Discount Vitamins)

Now I feel like it’s time to try and take it to the next level. After doing research, I’m going to stick with the basics and keep it as simple as I can. Im going to follow "My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle."

Now about the gear, people say that if you do research you can find places to buy gear. But there was a post I read earlier tonight that said to never buy it online. And I also read another post tonight where a knowledgeable member mentioned a site he highly recommended. I’m a little confused. Although, my brother-in-law knows a guy who sells it. He gave me a bottle of Granite Blend 225 (Tren Ace, Drostanolone Prop, Test Prop). I really thought about going that route, but after reading posts from all of you guys I decided against it. I still have the bottle just in case though. Anyway, I could definitely get the gear I need from him, but I won’t see him again until mid-February and I would like to start sooner.

Im open to suggestions if you guys see anything wrong with what I have planned. Or if you guys have any extra advice or suggestions. Again, im very new to the anabolic world and I know there are a lot of knowledgeable members who can help me out during my trial and error process.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Debating on completing my first cycle-pre-cycle.jpg  
    Last edited by MikeDavis78418; 01-16-2018 at 05:33 PM.

Clove1234 is offline Associate Member
    Everyone on here will tell you to read the stickies to plan your first cycle.

I recommend test 500mg a week for 12 weeks. An AI, and proper pct protocol

Doesn’t matter where you get your gear as long as its safe and reliable imo

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    First suggestion is block out your face bro. You're talking about purchasing and possessing illegal sh*t so it's better to err on the side of caution and remain anonymous.

I would run a Test E cycle for 15 weeks with 1mg Arimidex e3d.

I don't do PCT since I'm on trt so can't give you advice on that.

Which brings me to my next point which is get blood work done BEFORE you start ANY gear..find out what baseline is so you can gauge all future bloods off that.

Keep us posted and good luck brotha. Keep you diet clean and sodium down and you'll make some nice gains.

Again, read the planning your first cycle sticky for pretty much every question you have.

Lots of of good research on only doing 12 weeks and not any longer, especially for your first cycle.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Test only first cycle. Definitely don't want to start with tren
    ThatGuy82 likes this.

Good looking out brother. I edited my picture. Didn't think of that last night when I was writing the post.

Im definitely only going to do a 12 week cycle. Thats what everyone recommends from the research I've done. And I'm definitely only going to do Test E. This is a learning period for me. And hopefully ill end up with more knowledge and a few gains.

Jerry2020 is offline Junior Member
    Check out the member cycle results section too. Plenty of threads in there that give some details on what people have experienced and what to look out for

ThatGuy82 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    Test only first cycle. Definitely don't want to start with tren
    Yes! Do not mess with tren until you have a few cycles under your belt. Even then, be very careful with it... The shits no joke! I used tren in my second cycle back when I was uneducated about aas and I did a number on my body. No bueno

I have heard Tren is bad on sides. Just stick around here and read some threads for even a week. Cause this same question and these same answers pop up about 50 times a month

Thanks for all the information guys. I really appreciate it. I’m on this forum 2-3 times per day reading and studying up. I can’t wait to take the next step and see some better results.

Thread Information