Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black

Thread: gynecomastia TEST E dianabol sarm s23

Patrik88 is offline New Member

Unhappy gynecomastia TEST E dianabol sarm s23

Hello, I started my first cycle test E 400/w (10weeks) dianabol 30mg/day (4weeks) s23 (8weeks, start from second week)
    after 4 weeks I noticed my nipples are sensitive and start taking anastrozole 1mg/day but nothing changed
    9/1/2018 I tried letrozole for 5days 1mg/day but still sensitive
    What should be my next step? Finish my cycle and do PCT?
    I have 3more weeks to finish my cycle

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to the forum. Is this your first cycle? Stats? Dianable profile "While its aromatase activity is only moderate, this conversion actually leads Methandrostenolone to be converted to methylestradiol rather than estradiol, which is far more powerful than estradiol. This can make side effects like gynecomastia and water retention very possible with this steroid ; in fact, they can appear seemingly overnight."

So taking Dianable the first cycle is not recommend. Being this is your first cycle I would drop this ASAP.

Clove1234 is offline Associate Member
    Always just test for first cycle

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Drop the Dbol

Run your anastazole at 0.25mg every other day

Extend your test to 12 weeks

Sensible nipples often occur on cycle due to changes in hormone levels. It doesn’t mean you have gyno.

You are, if you haven’t already, going to severely crash your E2 if you continue with your AI ‘protocolk.
    songdog likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by David LoPan View Post
    Welcome to the forum. Is this your first cycle? Stats? Dianable profile "While its aromatase activity is only moderate, this conversion actually leads Methandrostenolone to be converted to methylestradiol rather than estradiol, which is far more powerful than estradiol. This can make side effects like gynecomastia and water retention very possible with this steroid ; in fact, they can appear seemingly overnight."

So taking Dianable the first cycle is not recommend. Being this is your first cycle I would drop this ASAP.
    184cm 96kg BF around 8%
    this is my seventh week and I had dianabol just for 4weeksgynecomastia TEST E dianabol sarm s23-20180119_130729.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Drop the Dbol

Run your anastazole at 0.25mg every other day

Extend your test to 12 weeks

Sensible nipples often occur on cycle due to changes in hormone levels. It doesn’t mean you have gyno.

You are, if you haven’t already, going to severely crash your E2 if you continue with your AI ‘protocolk.
    so extend my test to 12weeks? and run anastrazole every other day and should be everything alright

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrik88 View Post
    Hello, I started my first cycle test E 400/w (10weeks) dianabol 30mg/day (4weeks) s23 (8weeks, start from second week)
    after 4 weeks I noticed my nipples are sensitive and start taking anastrozole 1mg/day but nothing changed
    9/1/2018 I tried letrozole for 5days 1mg/day but still sensitive
    What should be my next step? Finish my cycle and do PCT?
    I have 3more weeks to finish my cycle
    For future reference .. theres nothing wrong with running a low dose SERM like Nolvadex the whole cycle, help keep estrogen from binding to the receptor in breast tissue. better to do that then running super high dosages of AI like Adex which will kill your gains and your blood lipid profile

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    For future reference .. theres nothing wrong with running a low dose SERM like Nolvadex the whole cycle, help keep estrogen from binding to the receptor in breast tissue. better to do that then running super high dosages of AI like Adex which will kill your gains and your blood lipid profile
    so what should I do now? extend my test? can you give me advice?
    thank you

Thread Information