Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By deusromanus

Thread: Small Cycle after 6 month hiatus?

strelokx is offline New Member

Exclamation Small Cycle after 6 month hiatus?

Im returning to training after not training for 6 months, i was thinking if i can use a small cycle like 500 test/8 weeks+ 25 dianabol /6 weeks.

After my first month from coming back? Its that ok.?

I mean i have been training for 6 years now but due to a job problem an unemployment for the last 6 months i did not train. Can i do that?

Please some adv i want to recover my gains fast and also be bigger by the time.

I wouldn't.
    Muscle memory will help you recoup your lost gains really quickly.
    I wouldn't cycle until you regained your previous best.

I also wouldn't recommend cycling if you are under 25yrs old.

im 25 , and so what would you recommend! how many months until i can cycle ??

ThatGuy82 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by strelokx View Post
    You can't put a specific timeframe on when it will be ok for you to start a cycle. He's saying that you need to get your body back into enough shape to be able to handle a steroid cycle in and out of the gym. You will be lifting a lit more weight at a lot more reps while on steroids and if you just jump right into it you're going to fuck your joints, tendons, and muscles up severly and could cause permanent damage.

What are your stats? Have you ever cycled with steroids before? Body weight, height, fat %??

Clove1234 is offline Associate Member
    Get back into shape then consider it again.

Like I said earlier....
    I wouldn't cycle until you regained your previous best. (The level you were at 6 months ago.)

Thabnks for your adv, ill give myself some time, and when at my peak or near it again naturally ill consider roids, its ust painfull to see my state now and see everybpody looking at me like i FAIL and i need to TRY again, it is psychologicaly painfull for me... well and physically because now it hurts like hell! well thanks

deusromanus is offline New Member
    />
    You don't need juice to get back to where you were, just discipline, consistency and perseverence. If you had a good foundation previously, you'd be surprised at how fast it can rebound.
    Last edited by deusromanus; 01-21-2018 at 07:13 AM. Reason: Typos

ThatGuy82 is offline Junior Member
    everybpody looking at me like i FAIL and i need to TRY again, it is psychologicaly painfull for me... well and physically because now it hurts like hell! well thanks
    Use this as your juice, this is your motivation to show the haters and the non-believers who look at you with any doubt. Try not to be so hard on yourself, do not doubt yourself for one second and focus on your training and diet to become stronger than before. You can do it!

Thread Information