Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 2 Post By Clove1234

Thread: Tren and Keto diet?

Bulkovitch is offline New Member

Tren and Keto diet?

Hey dudes. New to the forum. I’m running my second cycle, Test 400, Tren Ace, and Dbol . Exemestane for AI. Currently 5’11, 190lb and 15-16% BF. Goal for cycle is to build lean mass and get my BF under 10.
    Test 400 .5ML EOD
    Tren Ace. 1ML EOD
    DBOL 30MG daily for 30 days
    Exemestane 12.5-25MG EOD depending on how I feel/look.

Always have had a problem with diet, so started this cycle and also changed my eating habits for my new year new me bullshit. Cut out soda and sugar drinks, very little pasta/rice. Was going to go keto but decided I didn’t want to keep my body in ketosis while trying to build lean mass.

50-80G carbs daily
    200-250G protein daily
    Remainder of caloric intake based in fat, I believe with a daily of 2500-2800 works out to be around 150G.

Gym 5 days a week, haven’t done any cardio because I didn’t think it was necessary with the tren about to kick in. Be easy on me, I’m fairly knowledgeable but have never run tren or tried a lean-type cycle. I’m not sure if I should watch my fat and carb intake, or keep doing what I’m doing. 3 weeks in on test and 4 days in on Tren Ace. Should be taking off here soon 🙏🏻. Thanks for all the advice!

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    imo, your cutting yourself short and limiting your growth for future cycles by running Tren now on your second cycle .

but apart from that your going to run it anyway so I'll comment on your diet. which totally stinks for a mass gaining cycle running Tren and Dbol .

NO NO NO never do a Keto diet or low carb diet when your trying to put on mass with Tren or Dbol.

The whole point in running tren or Dbol while trying to bulk is to get the nutrient partitioning. These drugs greatly increase your body's ability to hold glycogen and inter cellular water (in the muscle). With more glycogen and water going into the cell your getting more Amino Acids and nutrients flowing in at the same time (this is anabolic ). This is how you grow and fill out while using these drugs. Carbohydrates are the main fuel to accomplish this. Tren and Dbol while bulking requires a shit ton of Carbs.

This is why guys like Ronnie and Jay cutler would take in 1000g of carbs daily while on cycle.

high Carb
    moderate protein
    moderate fat

is the diet you need to be on to grow and take advantage of the compounds your running. going keto or low carb is a total waste of these drugs (unless you were doing a cut)

Hmmmmm. Well I am trying to cut, more so than bulk. I was just hoping to put on some lean mass (not a ton) while cutting. Would my diet be coherent to cutting fat? Not super worried about putting on mass right now. I know dbol isn’t typically used for cutting but I just wanted to kickstart the cycle with it. Maybe that was a mistake ����*♂️

unless your fairly experienced and know your body well I wouldn't try and Re-comp at this time (i.e., lose body fat and gain muscle mass at the same time) as this is rather difficult to do and you'll end up cutting yourself short , limiting your mass or limiting your fat loss, basically not doing either one optimally or as good as you could have had you focused on one or the either.

doing low carb or keto while in a calorie deficit for a cut will work just fine for cutting. and the drugs your taking will mainly serve as muscle preservers and anti-catablics more then they will be mass builders.

Dbol is not a good cutter because of the fact that it makes you hold water and will thus make gauging your fat loss on a weekly basis much more difficult . it will be hard to use the mirror and see how well your losing body fat when your watery. Tren Ace does not need a kickstart , it is the kickstart

Thanks for all the info! I’ll take that into consideration. I could go either way at this point. I’m very indecisive, I may try to get to 220 then cut down to my goal weight.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    "Tren ace does not need a kickstart, it is the Kickstart"

Ain't that the truth. I literally feel the aggression one day after pinning tren

Quote Originally Posted by Bulkovitch View Post
    Thanks for all the info! I’ll take that into consideration. I could go either way at this point. I’m very indecisive, I may try to get to 220 then cut down to my goal weight.
    do you blast and cruise, on TRT, or do you do PCT ?

I pct, but this cycle is kind of odd. I started pinning test, and then about 5 weeks in I got arrested for some crazy shit. Long story short there was a 4-5 week gap and when I was able to get out I was all fucked up, so I decided The easiest quickest thing would be to just continue on test to equalize. So I’ve essentially been on TRT since then, which would be October. It took me awhile to feel normal because of the erratic hormone levels. The whole situation blindsided me so I didn’t have much option. I continued to workout the whole time regardless, and felt ready to jump back where I was prior to the whole debacle. Was hoping with a high protein, low carb diet and throwing the tren in I could melt some fat off while preserving, if not building on, the muscle I already have. Pic for reference, 1st pic 1 year prior, second pic current status on TRT taken 1 week ago just before adding tren.

Tren and Keto diet?-186ae7d3-1163-4e1b-995f-e39445f56cb2.jpg

I don't think you need tren for your 2nd cycle.

Well I don’t really want to argue about the merits of waiting to use more powerful compounds. I respect your opinion, but I’ve decided to do this and I know all the risks and potential side effects. I know a lot of people don’t want to put in the hard work and think they can just do more powerful hormones and get results with less work, but that’s not my style. I intend to push myself hard and continue on my journey. Just trying to get some diet advice and maybe a few pointers to achieve my goals on cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulkovitch View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	186AE7D3-1163-4E1B-995F-E39445F56CB2.jpg 
Views:	468 
Size:	181.5 KB 
ID:	171604
    looking at your pics, my opinion is you should just stick to bulking and trying to add on some quality muscle mass. later on you can do some short 4 week mini cuts along th way, but if your really in this game for the long run you need to focus on spending a couple years adding the mass. put on that large amount of 'clay' as the raw material first, then sculpt down from there. before you sculpt the statue you need the mass to cut down from.

for building raw tissue and mass I recommend high carbs while on cycle . I also recommend wet compounds, like Dbol , or higher dosages of Test to get more estrogen conversion to help with overall growth. its more difficult to grow using Tren with dry compounds and low estgeon (being Tren itself does not aromatize).
    so keep the Dbol in there, not as a kickstart , but as a compound to use the duration of the cycle to promote E conversion and growth as well as intercellular water retention
    ThePhilBeast likes this.

Clove1234 is offline Associate Member
    Keto for gaining mass or strength just is not the best option, if it happens at all

Thread Information