eng236 is offline New Member

anavar and hcg only cycle

hey guys so my cousin left me a bottle of anavar and enough hcg to do a 6-8 week cycle and, I was wondering if just taking anavar and hcg during and 2 weeks after cycle would make it so I require no pct? would but running anavar 80mg. btw this would be virgin cycle

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    you'll get much better results overall if you run Test with the VAR. I'll go against the grain here and say you can run that VAR for 6 weeks and not even bother with a PCT and you'll more then likely recover just fine (most guys over use and abuse PCT protocols anyhow Imo) . Again though, don't expect a whole lot in keepable gains without the test in there.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Even with test, I wouldn't think he'd get much out of a 6 week cycle, unless he ran the test 12 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    Even with test, I wouldn't think he'd get much out of a 6 week cycle, unless he ran the test 12 weeks
    yeah 12 weeks would be best . if he blasted Test prop at 150mg EOD with 80mg a day of VAR for 6 weeks he'd get some decent muscle fullness and hardness, but not a whole lot of real tissue growth that will transfer over to keepable gains

eng236 is offline New Member
    well the point of this cycle is just to drop as much bf as possible without losing muscle. I'm around 12% bf and want to get to 6-8. will be running clen post cycle. should I run hcg during and post cycle to avoid shutdown? want to avoid low T as much as possible

I used to run 6 week var cycles before I got on TRT and started injections. I got a lean tight look that I liked. Run var/HCG for 6 weeks. I was taking 80mg/ed to 100mg/ed for 6 weeks. You'll also want to take NAC for liver support.

Clove1234 is offline Associate Member
    Did a var only cycle once upon a time, really liked it. I did a pct and recovered fine based on my current cycles, pre blood work. However shit issss expensive

I agree that "real" Var is expensive. That's one of the reasons I stopped running var. The other reason was that I got so much better results from Test.

Quote Originally Posted by eng236 View Post
    well the point of this cycle is just to drop as much bf as possible without losing muscle. I'm around 12% bf and want to get to 6-8. will be running clen post cycle. should I run hcg during and post cycle to avoid shutdown? want to avoid low T as much as possible
    you prepping for a show?
    otherwise why on earth would you want to get down to 6% body fat. you know how miserable that feels and unhealthy that is. your worried about maintaining good natural Test levels, well 6% body fat is going to shut your natty test production down big time, and mess with your metabolism, thyroid and other hormones.
    also 6 weeks and some Var isn't going to get you there.. it takes natty bodybuilders about 24-30 weeks to get that low

most coaches advise their pro level athletes stay at between 10 to no more then 15% body fat unless they are in show prep.
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 01-23-2018 at 04:42 PM.

8% bf is not that hard to attain. 6% takes REAL discipline. Just 2% but man it kicks my rear trying to reach that last two little percent.

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yeah I'm also wondering why you'd wanna get that low? The human body is not designed to function at 6% bf you most def will feel like sh*t and have no energy. Also your workouts will suffer big time. To get that low you have to deplete glycogen to access the fat and your strength and endurance will suffer greatly with depleted glycogen levels. Have you ever been that low? I personally have not, but even at 10% I looked shredded so I'd imagine (for me anyway) that 10% is perfect to ride at UNLESS you're trying to compete.

Thread Information