eng236 is offline New Member

2 week only pct after virgin anavar cycle

ok so I decided that I will be running nolva after my 50 mg/d 6 week var cycle. I was just wondering if just doing a 2 week 40/20 pct would be enough because that is all my one bottle would supply me for or should I do a 3-4 week 40/20/20/20.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Don't even bother with Nolva.. Nolva works as a Serm (selective ESTROGEN receptor modulator). VAR doesn't convert to estrogen, and your not going to have elevated estrogen levels from this cycle that are going to keep you shut down.
    you'll recover naturally just fine

eng236 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    Don't even bother with Nolva.. Nolva works as a Serm (selective ESTROGEN receptor modulator). VAR doesn't convert to estrogen, and your not going to have elevated estrogen levels from this cycle that are going to keep you shut down.
    you'll recover naturally just fine
    gotcha just being nervous because this is my 1st cycle and want to recover as perfectly as possible. I hear people saying that the pct is necessary while others say that I would recover the same without a serm. the point of var only is so that I don't gain much weight while increasing strength for my sport

Anavar , compared to Test, is very weak. Prior to being on TRT, I always ran PCT after a cycle, even an Anavar cycle. You don't need to run a strong PCT like after a Tren cycle.

Thread Information