Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By kronik420
  • 1 Post By charger69

Thread: New here trying to get some advice.

Dlugo is offline New Member

New here trying to get some advice.

Hey guys, I'm new to all of this but have been struggling to loose a few extra pounds and gain some muscle mass. I guess at 30 its not as easy as it was before. I wanted to see what you guys recommended as my first cycle to drop the extra weight. Thanks

Clove1234 is offline Associate Member
    Read the planning first cycle sticky. If your body fat is too high that indicates poor diet and you shouldn’t consider steroids until you get that in check naturally

Rangersltw#2 is offline New Member
    Can tou take a moment and describe your diet? Along time ago when I was on first thing before any cycle information was diet check.
    Weight?
    Height?
    Body fat?
    May not need cycle for weight lose, could ask for diet advice and HIIT or pryamid for noticeable gains on novice lifters

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Although steroids may aid in fat loss, it shouldnt be used as a sole method to lose weight. Also at high body fat you will have higher levels of estrogen which can cause alot of issues, most notably gyno. Aka youll grow tits. We need your height weight and training history

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlugo View Post
    Hey guys, I'm new to all of this but have been struggling to loose a few extra pounds and gain some muscle mass. I guess at 30 its not as easy as it was before. I wanted to see what you guys recommended as my first cycle to drop the extra weight. Thanks
    GearHeaded and TRTdrew like this.

GodofFighters is offline New Member
    need advice on HGH for beginner: I am 24 years old male from UK. I do have asian ethic origin and part of Latin America, which I got it from my dad. I was nerd and computer geek, never exercised. Was fat and thought good education will give me money, girls and everything. I got my phD in business administration in an early age. But world now changed, people are more advanced now. I am not tall enough and looks are far important to create an appealing first impression, and I am stuck with 5 feet 3 inches in height. I wish I played more games. So I gave myself one ear. I got amazing transformation and lost all fat 25% tons 3% and got blackbelt in Taekwondo and also medal on a local boxing tournament. I am very fit, but not tall. My half-brothers are intact quite tall 5feel 11 and I am just 5 feet 3 inch. I have insecurities and always get bullied and picked on still my people when I get into argument main thing they point is the height issue. Hence, I wanna take HGH. What will be the dose for a healthy active men like me? cuz I really need to beat the fatigue after everyday workout and recover fast from all these tendon and bone injuries from sparring

WHAT will be dosing? for how long is recommended ? what precaution would be while preparing for the PCT?

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GodofFighters View Post
    need advice on HGH for beginner: I am 24 years old male from UK. I do have asian ethic origin and part of Latin America, which I got it from my dad. I was nerd and computer geek, never exercised. Was fat and thought good education will give me money, girls and everything. I got my phD in business administration in an early age. But world now changed, people are more advanced now. I am not tall enough and looks are far important to create an appealing first impression, and I am stuck with 5 feet 3 inches in height. I wish I played more games. So I gave myself one ear. I got amazing transformation and lost all fat 25% tons 3% and got blackbelt in Taekwondo and also medal on a local boxing tournament. I am very fit, but not tall. My half-brothers are intact quite tall 5feel 11 and I am just 5 feet 3 inch. I have insecurities and always get bullied and picked on still my people when I get into argument main thing they point is the height issue. Hence, I wanna take HGH. What will be the dose for a healthy active men like me? cuz I really need to beat the fatigue after everyday workout and recover fast from all these tendon and bone injuries from sparring

WHAT will be dosing? for how long is recommended ? what precaution would be while preparing for the PCT?
    You should start your own thread and not hijack someone else’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    Although steroids may aid in fat loss, it shouldnt be used as a sole method to lose weight. Also at high body fat you will have higher levels of estrogen which can cause alot of issues, most notably gyno. Aka youll grow tits. We need your height weight and training history
    I also will not recommend AAS for someone looking to lose weight.
    I was 46 and overweight. I was 245 and I dropped to 165 in 9 months naturally.
    IMO AAS is used to get below your natural potential.

ScotchGuard02 likes this.

Dlugo is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rangersltw#2 View Post
    Can tou take a moment and describe your diet? Along time ago when I was on first thing before any cycle information was diet check.
    Weight?
    Height?
    Body fat?
    May not need cycle for weight lose, could ask for diet advice and HIIT or pryamid for noticeable gains on novice lifters
    Im 30, 5'9" and 190#, I'll get my body fat here in the next couple of days. I'm of muscular build I've trained most of my life and gave it up for a bit over a year because of my new born. I'm pretty active, train and run a lot as I did and am training to do obstacle course races. My main problem is I don't loose the weight as fast as I used too even with proper diet and exercise. Yes, my body is changing, I can see more definition and I'm content, just want to get rid of the extra pounds\gut faster. Figured I needed an extra push.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    I wouldn't jump on a cycle just to help lose a little weight, heck steroids aren't fat burners anyways. get your diet and training in line then maybe try some things like Clen , Yohimbe, HGH-Frag to help speed up the fat loss

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    I also will not recommend AAS for someone looking to lose weight.
    I was 46 and overweight. I was 245 and I dropped to 165 in 9 months naturally.
    IMO AAS is used to get below your natural potential.

Whoa, good on you Charger!

At 30, you're still a young 'un. Your body is still producing natural Testosterone and Growth Hormones at close to 100% capacity. This is the time to take advantage of all that natural hormones. Work up a good diet, exercise program, and hit the gym hard for a year. You'll drop that extra weight and be ready for your cycle. You'll have a much better experience going into a cycle with a record of training and eating right.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Whoa, good on you Charger!
    Now I do the Scothguard bulk of a max 12% bf.

Thread Information