Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By guitarzan
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By David LoPan

Thread: Masteron Cycle Question

jay007 is offline Associate Member

Masteron Cycle Question

I’m thinking about running mast in my next cycle and I wanted to get input as I have not used it before. My cycle is below. Looking for critiques and advice.
    Quick Stats 41, 5’6, 190lbs, numerous cycles.

Test Prop 100mg EOD WKS 1-16
    Tren Acetate 100mg EOD WKS 1-8
    TBol 100mg ED WKS 1-4
    Var 100mg ED WKS 5-16
    Mast 100mg EOD WKS 9-16

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    good luck with that.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would run the mast and tren together, and drop the tbol and var, maybe add some winny at the end. I'm assuming cutting is your goal

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Btw, I've a test/mast/tren cycle for 16 weeks before, the last 4 weeks didn't seem to be effective. I wouldn't go over 12
    Last edited by guitarzan; 01-18-2018 at 08:35 PM.
    GearHeaded likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by jay007 View Post
    I’m thinking about running mast in my next cycle and I wanted to get input as I have not used it before. My cycle is below. Looking for critiques and advice.
    Quick Stats 41, 5’6, 190lbs, numerous cycles.

Test Prop 100mg EOD WKS 1-16
    Tren Acetate 100mg EOD WKS 1-8
    TBol 100mg ED WKS 1-4
    Var 100mg ED WKS 5-16
    Mast 100mg EOD WKS 9-16
    Tbol for only 4 weeks is a waste. Drop the VAR and run the Tbol 10 weeks

Masteron at 350mg per week is too low. Double it

This looks like a recomp or cut cycle. you could get by just running 200mg per week of Test E. save you the hassle of pinning prop EOD. Let the Tren and the Mast do the brunt of the work, the Tbol as a slow steady gainer. Both The Tbol and the Masteron have a strong affinity to SHBG, so your going to free up a lot more testosterone (another reason you only need a little bit of test).

also 16 weeks is too long IMO . myostatin is going to be upregualting by week 10. you'll be due for a break, or switching out/rotating compounds or bringing in other growth factors after this point like Hgh, slin, igf etc..
    so if you don't plan to rotate compounds then just end the cycle after about 12 weeks.

note: if this is not a cut cycle, and your seeking some growth then I change my advice about running low dose test. Also if your seeking growth then I'd drop the Tbol and the var and run NPP instead, or Dbol .
    ThatGuy82 likes this.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    Tbol for only 4 weeks is a waste. Drop the VAR and run the Tbol 10 weeks

Masteron at 350mg per week is too low. Double it

This looks like a recomp or cut cycle. you could get by just running 200mg per week of Test E. save you the hassle of pinning prop EOD. Let the Tren and the Mast do the brunt of the work, the Tbol as a slow steady gainer. Both The Tbol and the Masteron have a strong affinity to SHBG, so your going to free up a lot more testosterone (another reason you only need a little bit of test).

also 16 weeks is too long IMO . myostatin is going to be upregualting by week 10. you'll be due for a break, or switching out/rotating compounds or bringing in other growth factors after this point like Hgh, slin, igf etc..
    so if you don't plan to rotate compounds then just end the cycle after about 12 weeks.

note: if this is not a cut cycle, and your seeking some growth then I change my advice about running low dose test. Also if your seeking growth then I'd drop the Tbol and the var and run NPP instead, or Dbol.
    That was what I was going to say word for word. Well maybe not word for word but I have been learning from you GH. Thanks for posting. Great advice.
    GearHeaded likes this.

I’m looking more of a recomp ,best of both worlds. Couple of questions.
    If I’m looking to extend the cycle past the 12 weeks what compounds should I add and remove?

Also should I run the mast and Tren together ?

Any additional input would be greatly appreciated

Clove1234 is offline Associate Member
    GH would be the man to listen to about switching compounds. I think that gets pretty expensive and complicated after 12 weeks. If you aren’t competing though, what’s the point? Mast and Tren are run together very often, i am not an expert on what the dosing should be though.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by jay007 View Post
    Also should I run the mast and Tren together ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Clove1234 View Post
    GH would be the man to listen to about switching compounds. I think that gets pretty expensive and complicated after 12 weeks. If you aren’t competing though, what’s the point? Mast and Tren are run together very often, i am not an expert on what the dosing should be though.
    YES . run tren and mast together. mast goes great with tren, in fact mast goes great with a lot of cycles due to its affinity towards SHBG.

As far as rotating compounds is concerned. this can get somewhat complicated but I'll explain a bit.

we have two classes of steroids , class 1 compounds and class 2 compounds . class 1 steroids work their magic by binding to androgen receptors and communicating directly with the cell, class 2 compounds work their magic by working on cells outside of androgen receptor binding (for example by simply increasing protein syntheses, nitrogen retention etc.). then we have some steroids that are both a class 1 and a class 2, like Testosterone and Tren.

then we have the derivative classes of steroids . there are three main classes that steroids are derived from (the cholesterol hormone molecule they are built from) . Testosterone derived, DHT derived, and Progesterone derived.

NOW.. any one steroid can be any one of these classes. you can have a DHT derived steroid that is a class 1 steroid, and you can also have a DHT steroid that is a class 2 steroid (so they are very different even though they are from the same derived class).. so you see there can be many different combinations here.

we also have estrogenic steroids, and non estrogenic steroids. some steroids convert to estrogen through the aromatase enzyme , others don't aromatize at all yet still raise estrogen. some steroids don't raise estrogen at all while others actually lower estrogen. Some steroids convert to DHT very rapidly , while others don't convert to DHT at all. Some steroids raise prolactin and others don't effect prolactin at all. etc etc..

^^. my point with all this is rotating compounds in and out is really dependent on the mechanisms of actions of the different steroids and how they work in the body. you need to know this to know what and how to rotate. if you ran class 1 steroids for 8 weeks then at week 9 you may switch over to class 2, if you ran DHTs you may stack those with class 1 or class 2 or vice versa then switch over to a progesterone based steroid.
    there needs to be a rhyme and a reason to what your doing.

add in 'growth factor' drugs on top of the steroid protocols and we got even more things to rotate in and out .. there is a good reason why guys have coaches and gurus to help lay out these protocols so the guys can just train and not have to think about all this stuff and have someone else think for them
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 01-19-2018 at 10:57 PM.

Clove1234 is offline Associate Member
    Great post

Thanks for the info GH. Based on Gh's advice how does this cycle look now?
    By the way I'm currently running HGH at 4 IUs daily and will continue during the cycle.

Test E 250mg WKS 1-16
    Tren Acetate 100mg EOD WKS 1-12
    Mast 150mg EOD WKS 1-12
    TBol 100mg ED WKS 1-10
    Var 100mg ED WKS 13-16
    Winnie 100mg EOD WKS 13-15

Rangersltw#2 is offline New Member
    Test E 250mg WKS 1-16
    Tren Acetate 100mg EOD WKS 1-12
    Mast 150mg EOD WKS 1-12
    TBol 100mg ED WKS 1-10
    Var 100mg ED WKS 13-16
    Winnie 100mg EOD WKS 13-15[/QUOTE]

I have ran this before
    Test prop
    Tren a
    Mast

All ed or eod seems easier to me

Not a fan of all the other compounds with it think you will get all leaness, hardness and vascularity out of the three alone

I would suggest a 6 or 8 week cycle of just the short esters but who am i to judge just a new member

Thread Information