Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Clove1234
  • 2 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By magic32
  • 1 Post By tooliehi

Thread: Cutting cycle

tooliehi is offline New Member

Cutting cycle

Looking for a decent cutting cycle. Just finished my pct for my last cycle and plan on going at it again in about 6-9weeks. 5'9" ; 230lbs; 12%bf...I've never actually done a cutting cycle before so i was looking for something to stack along with mad amounts of cardio and changing my diet. I don't really care about losing weight just body fat.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What's your cycle history?

This will be roughly 6th or 7th cycle.

Clove1234 is offline Associate Member
    5’9’’ 230 and 12%

Have you had that tested those were my exact same stats when i got my DXA scan last year, i was 21%
    GearHeaded likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by tooliehi View Post
    Looking for a decent cutting cycle. Just finished my pct for my last cycle and plan on going at it again in about 6-9weeks. 5'9" ; 230lbs; 12%bf...I've never actually done a cutting cycle before so i was looking for something to stack along with mad amounts of cardio and changing my diet. I don't really care about losing weight just body fat.
    I don't think you stats are accurate , mainly your body fat% . you wouldn't be wanting to cut if you are 12% body fat unless it was prepping for a show, as 12% body fat is a full 6 pack and looking very lean.

your stats are accurate for guys that are giving advice on cutting stacks, not asking for it.

your probably more like 20%bf.

that being said . I like low dose test, with tren ace, and anavar for a basic cut. add in T3 the whole cycle . . yohimbe, hcg -frag, caffeine for morning cardio. later on into the cut transition over to clen .

lots of ways to do it. but diet is going to be key
    songdog and AlphaMindz like this.

Clove1234 is offline Associate Member
    Was going to say the same, that’s like a ripped pro bodybuilder with already visible abs

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    I don't think you stats are accurate , mainly your body fat% . you wouldn't be wanting to cut if you are 12% body fat unless it was prepping for a show, as 12% body fat is a full 6 pack and looking very lean.

your stats are accurate for guys that are giving advice on cutting stacks, not asking for it.

that being said . I like low dose test, with tren ace, and anavar for a basic cut. add in T3 the whole cycle . . yohimbe, hcg -frag, caffeine for morning cardio. later on into the cut transition over to clen .

Good catch Gear.
    A pic would clear this up.
    songdog likes this.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

You guys are correct i accidentally transposed those numbers I'm 21% looking to get to roughly 15%.
    Diet: basically oats, egg whites, brown rice, chicken, and steak once a week.(unfortunately fish makes me want to vomit so no bueno with that). Also cut alcohol completely out for past month.
    Cardio: 30min/day w/wkout 6 days a week..HIIT Cardio 3 days wk with workout

What are your thoughts about sustanon and anavar? I was told that would be a good stack but was looking for some confirmation from some folks who know their stuff better than he or I..

21% bf is too high to be running a cycle. You need to get your body fat down a bit, around 15%. You could do a clen /keto cycle but your cardio's going to be shot. My resting heart rate on Clen is close to 100bpm. You could do a low dose clen(40mcg/ed)/keto/fasting cardio for fat loss. I was on Test (300mg/wk)/Mast (300mg/wk) when I got down to 9.5% bf (bod pod). When added Tren (100mg/wk)/T3 (25mcg/ed)/fasted cardio I got down to 7% bf (bod pod). The worst part was the eating. I had to be SUPER strict with what I ate. I normally walk around at 11% to 12%.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    21% bf is too high to be running a cycle. You need to get your body fat down a bit, around 15%. You could do a clen/keto cycle but your cardio's going to be shot. My resting heart rate on Clen is close to 100bpm. You could do a low dose clen(40mcg/ed)/keto/fasting cardio for fat loss. I was on Test (300mg/wk)/Mast (300mg/wk) when I got down to 9.5% bf (bod pod). When added Tren (100mg/wk)/T3 (25mcg/ed)/fasted cardio I got down to 7% bf (bod pod). The worst part was the eating. I had to be SUPER strict with what I ate. I normally walk around at 11% to 12%.

Thanks scotch..the bf% is definitely going to come down as usual as i am just coming off a cycle. I'm not looking to start until 1st week of april and intend on using these next couple months to shred some of that off with just cardio and proper diet no supp's. My last cycle I just got off of I ate like an effing pig(I will not be cycling during the holidays ever again). I'll be down to roughly 205 and about 15-17%bf by the time i start. i was looking for something to go for strength and fat loss. I know a lot of guys don't like sust, but it works for me and I liked the results i have got in the past better than any other test..

Below is what I was looking to do. Any tweaks you (or anybody else) would make to this? I'm open for suggestions

Sustanon : 250mg 3 days/wk for 12 weeks

HCG : 250 i.u. 2wice/wk for 12 weeks, then 500 i.u. e.o.d. during week 13

Adex: 0.5mg e.o.d. weeks 2-13

Avar: 60mg/e.d. weeks 10-15

clomid weeks 16-19: 100/100/50/50
    nolva weeks 16-19: 40/40/20/20
    ScotchGuard02 likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    I'm not sure how many cycles you have under your belt, but nothing beats Tren for cutting.
    low dose test, tren, and VAR will do the trick

200mg Test a week
    300mg Tren a week
    60mg VAR day
    50mcg T3 day

couple that with a high protein carb cycling low fat diet . fasted cardio 4 days a week with HGH-Frag, Yohimbe, caffeine. and then later on add in Clen

I'm not sure how many cycles you have under your belt, but nothing beats Tren for cutting.

200mg Test a week
    300mg Tren a week
    60mg VAR day
    50mcg T3 day

couple that with a high protein carb cycling low fat diet . fasted cardio 4 days a week with HGH-Frag, Yohimbe, caffeine. and then later on add in Clen
    Thanks for the feedback. I've only done about a half dozen cycles and they have only been d-bol, deca , test, tren, sust, or combos of one or the other, etc. I have never used T3 or HGH-frag before. This will also be a first running Var as well. I get not running adex with this cycle as the tren and var don't aromatize and the low dose of test it probably wont be an issue but why are you not running hcg with tren in this cycle? What are your thoughts on when to run the var? last 6 wks or so? Also, would you run this as a 12 week cycle? Again, im new to trying to run any cycle to lose weight as I have been fine being bulky, but my joints are not and i need a change of pace.
    Last edited by tooliehi; 01-28-2018 at 03:47 PM.

Tren is amazing for cutting, I agree. The thing that I can't stand about Tren is that my cardio endurance is that of a 500lb tub of lard, I get heavy night sweats, and experience poor sleep. Physically, I look amazing.

bethdoth is offline Knowledgeable Member

200mg Test a week
    300mg Tren a week
    60mg VAR day
    50mcg T3 day

Pretty close to what I do twice a year to maintain BF!

tharris50 is offline New Member
    Yes, that is the same with me! I am using tren enanthate at 300 mgs a week and get winded bringing the laundry up from the basement, lol! I suffer through 25mins of cardio daily tho

Quote Originally Posted by tooliehi View Post
    Thanks scotch..the bf% is definitely going to come down as usual as i am just coming off a cycle. I'm not looking to start until 1st week of april and intend on using these next couple months to shred some of that off with just cardio and proper diet no supp's. My last cycle I just got off of I ate like an effing pig(I will not be cycling during the holidays ever again). I'll be down to roughly 205 and about 15-17%bf by the time i start. i was looking for something to go for strength and fat loss. I know a lot of guys don't like sust, but it works for me and I liked the results i have got in the past better than any other test..

Below is what I was looking to do. Any tweaks you (or anybody else) would make to this? I'm open for suggestions

Sustanon : 250mg 3 days/wk for 12 weeks This is good approx 625mg/wk.
    Since this is your 7th cycle you can run a low dose of Tren @ 150mg/wk and Masteron @ 300mg/wk. They'll really help you lean out and get strong.

HCG : 250 i.u. 2wice/wk for 12 weeks, then 500 i.u. e.o.d. during week 13 You don't need to run HCG during the rest period or PCT.

Adex: 0.5mg e.o.d. weeks 2-13 That's good.

Avar: 60mg/e.d. weeks 10-15 That's good but you shouldn't need Var if your running Tren and Masteron.

clomid weeks 16-19: 100/100/50/50
    nolva weeks 16-19: 40/40/20/20
    PCT looks good. I would also run cabergoline @ .25mg twice a week if you're going to run Tren /Mast.

Thread Information