deadliftkarma is offline New Member

1st cycle plannin need help/advise [LONG THREAD]

So, hello to everyone, at first soz for my crap english need learn it better be patient with me.
    After a long time of searching analyzing and assimilation of HQ infos on this forum i'm here to start my 1st cycle plan.
    My personal question to you are at the bottom of the thread

Info about me

Age:24 (my cycle will start at least when i will be 25yo, in fact, in August or later)
    Height: 183cm(Europe measure unit)
    Weight:86 kg (planning to reduce to 76/78)
    BF: 18% (planning to reduce to 17-16%)
    Lifting experience:3 years
    Calories per days:3300 kcal/die (Mass at the moment)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Cycle

For the 1st experience with gears "Test is best" so i'm goin straight to Test E 250 mg distributed in 10 weeks with one month PCT, during cycle AI and HCG
    schemed:

1-10 week --> 250mg Test e every 5 days/ 0.25mg Aromasin each day / HCG 250 IU every 3/4 days

11-15 week --> Clomid 100/80/60/40 - Nolva 80/60/40/20

Oblibiusly all the cycle in caloric surplus

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Consideration

Feel absolutely free to give info/comment/adjustement of any kind I'm here for learning to make the better and safest cycle possible

My question (still uploading question)

Is right start with 250mg Test E, why not more?:
    A Nolvadex substitute?:
    How much chance i have to a fully recover?:
    I have GAI (General anxiety disorder) i will have problems (i dont take any drugs) ?:
    I had a chirurgical at heart at the age of 7 (Interatrial disease) i will have problems?:
    Better muscle to pin? gluteus?:
    i'm a saltuary alchool drinker, i will have problems?:

Cheers and ty for your help and infos <3
    Last edited by deadliftkarma; 02-27-2018 at 03:18 PM.

deadliftkarma is offline New Member
    bump

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Is right start with 250mg Test E, why not more?: 500mg per week is standard first cycle, read the 1st cycle sticky.

A Nolvadex substitute?: You should run both nolva and clomid together, there is not a substitute.

How much chance i have to a fully recover?: This cannot be answered, it is person dependant, you may recover 4 weeks post PCT you may never recover at all...

I have GAI (General anxiety disorder) i will have problems (i dont take any drugs) ?: The steroids could increase your anxiety, but again person dependant.

I had a chirurgical at heart at the age of 7 (Interatrial disease) i will have problems?:
    Better muscle to pin? gluteus?: I highly recommend you consult your doctor before using steroids. If i had interatrial disease i would not even consider using them.

i'm a saltuary alchool drinker, i will have problems?: Drinking puts a lot of unwanted preassure on you body and so do steroids. Dont mix them both.
    Last edited by Eduke93; 02-28-2018 at 05:13 AM.

Thread Information