View Poll Results: What to take between cycles of AAS?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Insulin

0 0%
  • IGF-1

1 50.00%
  • hGH

1 50.00%
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By hollowedzeus
  • 1 Post By tarmyg

Thread: Nonsteroidal anabolic for cruising

Lightbulb Nonsteroidal anabolic for cruising

I'm planning a 20-week cycle for this year (16 weeks on AAS, 4 weeks of standard PCT).

After PCT, I want to go straight into a cycle of a nonsteroidal anabolic in an effort to keep as much of my gains as possible until I go back on AAS again.

I won't take insulin .

So apart from insulin, what would be the No. 1 choice here? I think it really just leaves hGH and IGF-1.

I'm told hGH is more of a longterm thing that you take constantly for years for slow but steady gains.

Would IGF-1 be the prime choice for what I want to do? Any suggestions on how to run this stuff?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    The best ideal for growth is to take all 3 of those together, as you'll get a lot of synergy and amplify each ones effects. running them solo will have less profound effects then when taken all together.

if you go HGH, then you should start running it now and while on your cycle, then just stay on it when you come off.

adding in GHRH/Ps or Mk677 and other GH peptides is a good option as well.

As for the IGF, I prefer to run IGF-Des. as I can run that long term, whereas with the IGF-Lr3 I desensitize to it in only a few weeks.

if your going to run long 20 weeks cycles, Imo your better of not doing a PCT and just put yourself on TRT

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I like HGH right after PCT time. In my opinion it works its best in an anabolic environment (AAS CYCLE) but it can be
    effective when ran solo.

if your going to run long 20 weeks cycles, Imo your better of not doing a PCT and just put yourself on TRT
    I probably should have said 16-week because 4 of the weeks are PCT.

I'm going to take hCG throughout the cycle so my balls will hopefully bounce back.

My next cycle will be my heaviest so far (Test,Adrol,Tren ,NPP,Var,Winnie). From past experience I know that it's easy to gain muscle when you're juiced up to your eyeballs... I'm far more concerned with keeping my gains in the 3 months afterward (hence why I'm looking into nonsteroidal anabolics).

I'm not ready to commit to TRT.

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Is that you mother?
    almostgone likes this.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Hgh might be your best bet if u got good stuff. But you should also do bloodwork. If you are never recovering after pct anymore then or course you wont keep gains. 3 months with tanked test levels is gonna make this very hard for you.
    Not saying you 100% need trt but if you honestly qualify for it then youd probably be happier in the long run. Depending how old you are

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Talked any more people into suicide lately?
    hollowedzeus likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    Talked any more people into suicide lately?
    You're the third person to insinuate that I am a particular individual who was previously banned from this forum. I am not that person. "HallowedMotherOfZeus" is the first account I've had on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    As for the IGF, I prefer to run IGF-Des. as I can run that long term, whereas with the IGF-Lr3 I desensitize to it in only a few weeks.
    Have you any advice for my first cycle of IGF-Des?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    “I won’t take insulin ” but I’m gonna put it as an option in the poll anyway lol.

Some people are so hard of thinking it’s unreal. See you again soon kiddo.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by HallowedMotherOfZeus View Post
    You're the third person to insinuate that I am a particular individual who was previously banned from this forum. I am not that person. "HallowedMotherOfZeus" is the first account I've had on this forum.
    What time do you go to the gym at?

Also the name is very similar to mine mmm....

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    “I won’t take insulin ” but I’m gonna put it as an option in the poll anyway lol.

Some people are so hard of thinking it’s unreal. See you again soon kiddo.
    Dear Dickhead,

The purpose of the poll is to get people's opinions on nonsteroidal anabolics, including insulin. As I am personally unwilling to take insulin, I can remove it from the poll results at the end for my own person use.

Yours,

The Hallowed Mother of Zeus

Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    What time do you go to the gym at?

Also the name is very similar to mine mmm....
    6am on weekday mornings.

Your name is "hollowed" as in "empty, worthless, lacking in significance"; whereas my name is "hallowed" meaning "holy, divine, pious, precious".

It is true however than I am your mother and that I expelled you prematurely from my womb as you're only a little prick like your abusive child-support-evading father.
    Last edited by HallowedMotherOfZeus; 01-27-2018 at 09:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HallowedMotherOfZeus View Post
    6am on weekday mornings.

Your name is "hollowed" as in "empty, worthless, lacking in significance"; whereas my name is "hallowed" meaning "holy, divine, pious, precious".

It is true however than I am your mother and that I expelled you prematurely from my womb as you're only a little prick like your abusive child-support-evading father.
    Begone THOT

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

ThatGuy82 is offline Junior Member
    That escalated quickly...

Thread Information