Heel94 is offline Junior Member

THC and estrogen

Let me preface this by saying that I am aware this forum has certain rules against talking about recreational drugs so I am going to try to tread carefully with this subject. Sleep has become an issue. A major issue. It’s begun to hinder my recovery and performance. Ive posted about sleep advice before and received helpful info but unfortunately nothing seems to work. Was considering turning to marijuana/THC as a sleep aid. However I have heard that it can significantly raise estrogen levels. Can anyone weigh in on the sleep/recovery benefits versus these possible negative estrogen side effects in the context of using it while on cycle?

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    there are rules here and im sure someone soon will post it.

that being said, there are no estrogen sides you need to worry about while on cycle or off cycle from that stuff.

I dont care what any study says.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Heel94 View Post
    Let me preface this by saying that I am aware this forum has certain rules against talking about recreational drugs so I am going to try to tread carefully with this subject. Sleep has become an issue. A major issue. It’s begun to hinder my recovery and performance. Ive posted about sleep advice before and received helpful info but unfortunately nothing seems to work. Was considering turning to marijuana/THC as a sleep aid. However I have heard that it can significantly raise estrogen levels. Can anyone weigh in on the sleep/recovery benefits versus these possible negative estrogen side effects in the context of using it while on cycle?
    There are a lot better drugs out there that can help you sleep them MJ. Plus depending on the state and your laws it puts you at added risks for a number of things. I have used MJ for both Rec when I was much younger and medical due to an illness and I can say it does not help you sleep. Just think, if you were in a car accident due to you not being able to sleep and then dosing off at the wheel and hit someone, guess what? You have THC in your system and your just got your charges upgraded.

Clove1234 is offline Associate Member
    Thc is actually the only thing that helps me sleep other than being drunk so i disagree. Have tried all natural remedies. And i will not go get a pill from my doctor because fuck that

shaunjohn242002 is offline Associate Member
    Whatever it takes to you a peaceful nights sleep is what you need to do. Sides or no sides

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Think this has run its course.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thread Information