Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By charger69
  • 1 Post By Clove1234
  • 1 Post By Clove1234

Thread: Messed up a dose, what should be the next step

DocHolliday is offline New Member

Messed up a dose, what should be the next step

Hey fellas, long time reader first time poster. Currently 5 weeks into test Enth cycle. I’ve been running 200mg E3D and have been very happy with the results/lack of side effects in pinning this way rather than traditional 250mg on Monday/Thursday. On my last injection (yesterday) I misjudged the amount I had left and only had 125mg left in vial so that’s all I pinned. I now have another bottle, so should I go ahead and pin the rest today or just wait and resume with 200mg Sunday? Didn’t know if pinning back to back with long ester wouod have my levels more uneven than just waiting and resuming regular schedule Sunday. This cycle I’ve been really focused on keeping test and estrogen levels as even and consistant as possible to avoid sides I’ve had in past. Thanks in advance.

Btw 24 yo
    3rd cycle (test only, test/mast, test only with anavar finish)
    7 years training experience
    5’10 220lb 12% body fat.
    365 bench 545 squat 595 deadlift.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Probably isn't going to make a big difference either way being its a long ester.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Holy cats! I would love to see pics based on your stats!
    I would up your next amount to keep the weekly mgs the same. IMHO, it will not make much of a difference. I would also recommend to up it to 500 per week, but you know yourself better than anyone else. I personally like pinning daily even with long esthers to try and maintain the serum levels constant. Just a personal preference.
    Pinning back to back instead of all at one time will actually keep a more stable serum level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    DocHolliday likes this.

Thas what I was thinking just pin 100mg today then go back to 200 E3D Sunday. I always run low doses and get good results im lucky enough to be very receptive and have good quality gear. I’m also very estrogen sensitive though so I keep doses low in respect of that. I’ll try and upload some pics this evening

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You are using an AI aren’t you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes arimidex . Started off with .5 E3D now I’m up to .25 ED

Clove1234 is offline Associate Member
    But for real 5’10’ 220 and 12% ?
    GearHeaded likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Clove1234 View Post
    But for real 5’10’ 220 and 12% ?
    thats carrying more muscle mass as some past Mr Olympias , like Frank Zane

Clove1234 is offline Associate Member
    To be honest i thought i was pretty lean until i got a DXA scan. Made me change my tone real fast. Since then i get one annually just because i can get one for free at school with a script from my doctor.

Have seen to many posts on here with people posting crazy stats. I started my cycle just under 15% at 5’9’’ 195. Which is no six pack, but not fat, still vascular. Halfway through my test cycle I’m a doughy and bloated 217. Need more sweatpants or bigger jeans
    DocHolliday likes this.

I’m definitly estimating on the bf, just based off of the bodpod analysis I had done last year I was about 10.5% at 210lb then. I remember being so disappointed because I really thought I was single digits. I’ve gained ~7-9lb since then but can’t see much difference in body compensation although I know I’m not quite as lean. I’d say 12-14% just based off how I look now and the scans I’ve had done in the past. Woke up at 218 this morning.

Thread Information