Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By charger69

Thread: Second cycle: any advices

CALLMEOCT is offline Associate Member

Post Second cycle: any advices

Hello everyone! Oct here reporting and getting ready for my second cycle.

My first cycle started in June 2017, and had a cycle week2weem on this forums for around 8 weeks with I stopped due to lack of interest of other members.

Cycle ended well, I added winstrol at 50mg last 4 weeks. Now, in about 10 days, my time off will end and im jumping back on after I get my bloodworks.

I’m going for Test E 500mg weekly tues-friday.

What I’m looking for is an advice in Wich compound i could add in order to not get super bloated and mainly for lean gains.
    People that know me from Instagram know how hard I train and my diet being on point (when not on vacations hehe!)

I’m looking for another 12week cycle, with test e plus another injectable with it, any recs?

While I did like winstrol it messed up my body and I didn’t feel well while on it, it also gave me a huge joint pain.

Test E on the other hand, made me a “superhero”, I felt amazing during the test e only period.

Was thinking about deca , any inputs?
    Or go with a kickstart like dBol first 4 weeks?

Stats
    1.86cm
    88kg
    25 y/o turning 26.
    Diet: ending my cut, 2500ish ckals.
    Body fat: last dexa -) 11%
    I’m around 12/13 now, still shredded but was way better!

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you are not looking to get bloated, dbol wouldn't be a good choice, although the bloating goes away quick after you stop taking it. Im a big fan of deca for gaining mass. I would run it for 12 weeks, maybe around 600mg, and test 14 weeks

CALLMEOCT is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    If you are not looking to get bloated, dbol wouldn't be a good choice, although the bloating goes away quick after you stop taking it. Im a big fan of deca for gaining mass. I would run it for 12 weeks, maybe around 600mg, and test 14 weeks
    Thanks for the inputs! Any advices to avoid the famous deca dick while running it?

I’d love to try deca!

What would be your recommendation AI Wise? Should I raise the dose if I up test dec or keep it simple and do the same AI protocol as my first cycle.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I typically take .5mg twice a week of prami and never had any deca dick issues. As far as a AI, gearheaded recommends not taking one if trying to bulk, just use nolvadex if you have gyno issues. I haven't tried this method, but will next time I run a bulk cycle. I'm sure he'll weigh in and give you some good advice

Iron Frenchie is offline Junior Member
    If your looking for a clean deca cycle you can do.
    100mg Test E
    750mg Deca or NPP

You won’t get much water on that. Depending on the test you must take a AI with test and deca. Most ED problems stem for estro being out of wack. Test and deca is a e bomb.

A even cleaner cycle would be
    100mg Test E
    800mg EQ
    Last edited by Iron Frenchie; 01-28-2018 at 10:27 PM.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I recommend that you do another test cycle. You will still get great results.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ScotchGuard02 likes this.

Your body's super smart and will adapt to the added compounds. Stick with Test only cycle for as long as you see gains. Test E with a clean diet will net your lean muscles. You can also run Test Prop (PIP may hurt more) for 8 weeks if you want a Test cycle that holds less water.

Thread Information