Truckdriver37 is offline New Member

Question from a noob

I’m new to this forum, and new to anabolic so this may seem like a very silly question. I just don’t know where else to go.

I recently bought a bottle of Test E from a guy I KINDA know. It came in a vial with a questionable label. I was excited to receive it and took one shot on Friday. I then seriously reconsidered the source and the packaging and have decided to pursue a legit path with a doctor. So my question is - is one shot going to cause any side effects that I should be concerned with? Do I need to order an AI for this small amount? Or should I be in the clear and just be less impulsive in the future. Thanks to any that respond

gb123 is offline New Member
    Doubt you will need an AI, what country do you live in where you Can ask a doctor for gear?
    You should do some research online before even considering it.

Sent from my SGP512 using Tapatalk

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Stop everything and get a plan together. One shot of test e wont do anything so as long as only took 1 shot you can pump the brakes and stop now. Read the my first cycle sticky and follow every step
    Age, height, weight, training history?
    Also if you want you can post up pictures of your gear in the other section of the forum and maybe some of the guys will recognize the brand.
    And yes you would have needed an ai if you kept taking the test

I live in America. There are plenty of doctors that will supervise TRT. I think that’s the way I’ll go. Apparently the bottle I have is supposed to last 6 weeks. If I finished what I have do I need to get an AI and do PCT? If so what site is a reputable source? There are so many conflicting reviews

Awesome. Thanks for the response. I realized pretty quickly that I am lost in this world. I may want to feel better and get the results but the last thing I TRULY want to do is to go about this the wrong way

gb123 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Truckdriver37 View Post
    I live in America. There are plenty of doctors that will supervise TRT. I think that’s the way I’ll go. Apparently the bottle I have is supposed to last 6 weeks. If I finished what I have do I need to get an AI and do PCT? If so what site is a reputable source? There are so many conflicting reviews
    Yes you would, id stop for now and get more information, doing anything on a whim with steroids is not advisable.

Research is the key, including where to buy your gear/AI.

Sent from my SGP512 using Tapatalk

Bicep321 is offline Associate Member
    Most likely the test you got is legit. Sometimes that’s how it is when guys run small operations making the stuff. That one shot won’t do anything negative to you. If you continue tho, you’ll need an ai and do a pct when you’re done.

Again, probably should have a good plan together then start doing this.

Thread Information