Results 1 to 10 of 10
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By cousinmuscles
  • 1 Post By cousinmuscles

Thread: Test/tren/deca/dbol cycle

  1. #1
    hardgainer1078 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    NSW
    Posts
    4

    Post Test/tren/deca/dbol cycle

    hey guys, just looking for some advice on my cycle, i have ran before with awesome results, ended up getting drugged and losing 15kg in 3 weeks.. so very keen to start. I have done cycles in the past with deca and tren so i know what to expect from sides etc,

    Currently sitting on 64kg
    Height 5ft 5inches

    5 years training experience, 3 years with personal training so i've got all my workouts pretty downpat
    have done 3 cycles before and have use all compounds that i will be using this cycle, beside PCT. this will be new to me

    Test E 1-16 (600mg) per week
    Deca 1-12 (400mg) per week
    Tren E 1-12 (350mg) per week
    Dbol - 1-6 50mg per day

    Diet will be mostly clean 3500-4000 calories per day

    first 3 all split into two shots each week
    ( do you guys think its all god to mix all 3 in same syringe? i've done two before in same can't see why 3 would matter but just want to check.

    PCT will be HCG + IGF1-LR3 have been reading some great things about this pct check it out if you haven't otherwise!

    If anyone can shed some light on the pct with dosages and when to begin, of course if i don't find out of this thread i will continue to research until i've got everything sorted before i do my first pin.
    Running longer esters as i got pretty over jabbing myself every single day with tren A and am aware the sides can be more harsh with tren e and they take longer to leave your system of course.


    For those of you who will comment on running to 19 Nor compounds (tren and deca) i have done in the past running deca 1-8 and starting the tren 6-14 got some great results but that was a dumb move mid cycle i will admit. hence why i want to start and finish at roughly same time.



    any advice you can give me on dosages, best time to pin each of those, was going to do tuesday and saturday
    also any advice on anything else you can recommend please dont attk me cause of my age im just on here learning like the rest of you did I'm not saying my cycle is 100% the best or correct that is why i am here asking

    Thanks in advance (Y)

  2. #2
    cousinmuscles's Avatar
    cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2,751
    Hi hardgainer1078, regarding PCT check the stickies there's tons of info laid out along with what ancillaries you should have at hand for deca /tren .

    My opinion is you should figure out first how to retain gains first (of course some water weight will be lost) after a cycle. At 64kg @5'5" why would you stack more and more compounds if your previous cycles haven't yielded anything long term? Why not find a way to keep the gains and then add one compound at a time.
    4irishmen likes this.

  3. #3
    cousinmuscles's Avatar
    cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2,751
    Upon looking at your age and everything, I take my post back. I think the chances of you having figured out how to train and how to eat while having done 4 cycles are slim to none. Also what do you mean "getting drugged out", if there are other issues you need to solve don't create more with AAS. Whatever goal you have for the short term, 5-10 even 15kg of muscle, you can achieve it naturally, though you'll have to dig yourself up out of that mindset of using compounds to cheat reality.
    4irishmen likes this.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,800

  5. #5
    hardgainer1078 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    NSW
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by rnsplg View Post
    Upon looking at your age and everything, I take my post back. I think the chances of you having figured out how to train and how to eat while having done 4 cycles are slim to none. Also what do you mean "getting drugged out", if there are other issues you need to solve don't create more with AAS. Whatever goal you have for the short term, 5-10 even 15kg of muscle, you can achieve it naturally, though you'll have to dig yourself up out of that mindset of using compounds to cheat reality.

    thanks for the reply mate, sorry probably should've explained abit better about the drugged out part,

    Went to thailand Feb 2017 and got my drink spiked with all different types of sh*t ended up being in hospital for 6 weeks not being able to eat or move, so pretty much everything i had ever worked for just went to sh*t lol

    I don't believe only way to gain size is with the compounds i was down to 56kg wanted to atleast gain 10kg naturally before i cycled again so that my body was used to the training etc..

    Cheers

  6. #6
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    On cycle ancillaries are?? If I missed I apooozize I just saw HCG - you need an AI/DA, and the right PCT b4 you even start this -

    If it’s your first cycle back why not just test? It test deca at most! The d-bol & test alone are a time bomb ready to go live? You are getting lab work and you only need 21 days not 28days for the deca to clear... look this up and imho way to many compounds

  7. #7
    hardgainer1078 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    NSW
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    On cycle ancillaries are?? If I missed I apooozize I just saw HCG - you need an AI/DA, and the right PCT b4 you even start this -

    If it’s your first cycle back why not just test? It test deca at most! The d-bol & test alone are a time bomb ready to go live? You are getting lab work and you only need 21 days not 28days for the deca to clear... look this up and imho way to many compounds
    Thanks for reply mate,

    i will have AI and caber on hand, no way im beginning this cycle until i've got everything written down on paper with a schedule for everything.

    I've done this cycle before it was the one i got best results from, put on copious amounts of muscle and got lean asf never looked that good before lol. Also for my pct you should if you haven't already have a read up on using hcg and igf-1 for pct... i've also had mates with great results and have barely lost anything after cycle due to using these for pct.

    But with all that said im younger then most people on here and im here for advice so im taking everything into consideration

    Thanks again

  8. #8
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is online now - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    23,034
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    20 yrs old is a little young to shut your system down. Please read above

  9. #9
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,566
    Quote Originally Posted by hardgainer1078 View Post
    PCT will be HCG + IGF1-LR3 have been reading some great things about this pct check it out if you haven't otherwise!
    That is NOT a PCT. That is a 'trick' guys are trying to do to help maintain gains after cycle and get them by til the next cycle. if your going to go this far you might as well just stay on gear year round and stop deceiving yourself and others into thinking your doing a PCT.

    that being said, I don't do PCT. I stay on year round and think thats the best choice for anyone who takes bodybuilding very serious or has a career in this industry.

    BUT .. if guys are going to do a PCT ,, then do a REAL PCT!! not hcg and IGF (yes, I run both of these compounds , they both work great but are not a pct).

    A PCT is only about recovering your Natty Test production. thats it. thats the goal. and you need SERMS to accomplish this. it has nothing to do with keeping your gains, its about keeping your fertility and natty test production going.

  10. #10
    hardgainer1078 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    NSW
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    That is NOT a PCT. That is a 'trick' guys are trying to do to help maintain gains after cycle and get them by til the next cycle. if your going to go this far you might as well just stay on gear year round and stop deceiving yourself and others into thinking your doing a PCT.

    that being said, I don't do PCT. I stay on year round and think thats the best choice for anyone who takes bodybuilding very serious or has a career in this industry.

    BUT .. if guys are going to do a PCT ,, then do a REAL PCT!! not hcg and IGF (yes, I run both of these compounds , they both work great but are not a pct).

    A PCT is only about recovering your Natty Test production. thats it. thats the goal. and you need SERMS to accomplish this. it has nothing to do with keeping your gains, its about keeping your fertility and natty test production going.
    Thanks mate

    would i be able to run HCG & IGF-1 for pct along with clomid and nolva? or should i just do the normal pct

    I just read that the IGF-1 stops you from going into a catabolic state, could you shed any light on this?

    Any tips for dosages etc i've heard people running tren higher then test but i know test is the base of any cycle so i always thought having higher test is best..

    Cheers

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •