Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By David LoPan
  • 1 Post By AlphaMindz

Thread: Fatigue on cycle?

Dazhy is offline Junior Member

Fatigue on cycle?

Training 6days/week and doing a test / deca cycle 500 nd 400mg. Is a 12 week run and im in the week 10 and holly sh*t i feel like a big sh*t. I wake up tired and lethargic like i run a marathon in the night. Caffeine is help me to workout but its is normal? Im making the best gains in my live, maybe for extra growing? Up like 9kg in 9 weeks and pretty lean with a bit of bloat but good gains
    Doing high volume/high intensity and try to workout in less than 1hour. Sleep 7 hours but a little crapp
    Thanks
    Last edited by Dazhy; 01-30-2018 at 04:11 AM.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    For starters, I would have a CBC run. Your hematocrit could.be elevated, which will cause fatigue.
    NACH3 likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    For starters, I would have a CBC run. Your hematocrit could.be elevated, which will cause fatigue.
    That was my first thought as well... I usually died around that time too but my HCT is usually ok

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I would donate blood since you are so late in your cycle and think about taking a day or two off from the gym and rest and see if that helps.
    Dnutz22 likes this.

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think you're training too much. Your muscles can recover since the gear speeds up recovery but if you're training with really high intensity (which is how I train as well) you have to give your CNS time to recover. The others may be onto something with your hematocrit and I would still get that checked, but my guess is that you're CNS isn't recovering enough between workouts. Try taking a day off, then doing 2 days on 1 day off and see how you feel.
    Dnutz22 likes this.

Tvoit412 is offline New Member
    I'm running TNE right now an I'm noticing that I can't achieve full breaths anymore on a regular basis, anyone know what this could be from and should I be worried and stop my cycle?

zigzagzig is offline Junior Member
    For a starter test E cycle, do you guys recommend 4 or 5 days of training per week ?

Tzan is offline New Member
    Try taking a couple days off. Your body may be getting fatigued from too much training. Even with the assistance of the sauce, your body can still get exhausted. Eat. Work. REST. Don't forget that last one

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tvoit412 View Post
    I'm running TNE right now an I'm noticing that I can't achieve full breaths anymore on a regular basis, anyone know what this could be from and should I be worried and stop my cycle?
    If you're running TNE on a regular basis, you need to pull a CBC and a sensitive E2 assay at a minimum. The lack of an ester allows for quicker serum T, more conversion to E2, and a more rapid rise in hematocrit and hemoglobin.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thread Information