Threepwood is offline New Member

Can the proper use of steroids make you a better version of yourself?

And I'm talking about doing everything right and safe including the right PCT. With the proper use, can you have a better quality of life and still have kids?

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Threepwood View Post
    And I'm talking about doing everything right and safe including the right PCT. With the proper use, can you have a better quality of life and still have kids?
    You don't use drugs to make yourself more of a "better person" (definition needed) quite the contrary. Sure, a sound TRT protocol make improve your life in many ways if your low on T and maintain fertility but cycling... it just make no sense to me.

csky is offline Junior Member
    Loss of fertility perminantly is always a risk.

And as for the first question the answer is yes you can but 95% as a person your character will be 10x worse but as for my friend the opposite happens during a cycle.
    He is no longer self conscious and he spend way more time with his family he sleeps better is more stern and things seem to go way better at his job .. saved his marriage and all but I also know many of people who lost there jobs and many more who's family life suffers during a cycle... My friend is 1:100 who sees nothing but positive effects during a cycle.

Point is-

If you want to reach unnatural levels of physique and strength cycling is necessary if you are concerned of your personal and family life then cycling could be what takes all this away from you... risk to reward id say fix your life because post cycle depression is real it can be what tips you over if your not in a healthy envirement.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It entirely depends on what you mean by "better version" of yourself. Gear is not going to make you a better person, or fix any problems in your life. Unless the problem is you're trying to achieve personal fitness goals or compete in the sport of body building (or other competitive sports) and you've maxed out on the gains you can make naturally. Then gear is necessary.
    The simplest way I can say what I'm trying to say is if you're trying to fill a void by using steroids it is NOT going to have a favorable outcome. As a matter of fact, NOTHING external will ever fill that void and people spend their lives chasing money, drugs, women and a litany of other things to try and feel "ok".
    I've learned through my own personal trial and error that nothing external will ever make me feel complete, although they can produce temporary feelings of euphoria, once that euphoria wears off the void will be even bigger.
    The only way I feel truly happy is by making the people around me happy, spending time with the people I love, helping others, being true to myself (this includes being a good father, a good friend, and having good work ethic) and working towards goals (whether career goals, personal goals or fitness goals), and maintaining balance in my life.
    IMO if those things aren't in place then adding steroids to the picture can be dangerous. If one struggles with depression and confidence issues then steroids can really create a false sense of security and throw ones balance off even more and exaggerate both positive AND negative emotions. If one is mature and balanced and uses steroids responsibly then they can easily deal with some of the emotional sides and constructively weigh out the risk/reward ratio and decide with a clear head if the risk is worth the reward.
    If one is purely taking steroids to feel better about themselves then I don't think it's a good idea. The exception, of course, is one has low T and gets on TRT but I'm pretty sure that's not what we're talking about.

If you cycle well, you can have kids. I got a bunch of them and none of them have two heads.

"Bette quality of life" is a matter of opinion. Unless, you're an old fart with low T, like me. Then it's a medical issue.

IMO, cycling AAS "MAY" give you a better quality of life. Let me explain.

1. I'm not embarrassed to take my shirt off at the beach. I get a lot of kudo's because of my fitness. I take this in stride. I do know that one could get emotionally addicted to the gear and your self image can shift to your physical self rather than your character, which is MUCH more important.

2. I just feel better. Having low T stinks because I felt tired all the time, I couldn't concentrate, I just wanted to come home and watch T.V. all the time. Not a very fun guy. Getting my T levels back to normal gave me more enthusiasm for life.

3. I get attention because of my fitness. K, I know that I'm a married guy with children so chasing skirts are not my thing. Plus, I'm an old fart right? On the other hand, it is really gratifying to get positive feedback from ladies and guys about how I look and the energy and vitality I have for life. With out gear, I wouldn't feel the same way.

4. My sense of well being is through the roof. As we age, our bodies produce less serotonin, the feel good hormone. So older people tend to worry more. Being on gear makes me feel like I'm in my 30's and I feel on top of the world, emotionally. It's awesome to wake up every morning excited to see the coming day. How do we put a price on that?

Of course there are the negatives to everything. When I weigh the "+" and the "-" I'm going to cycle until the end.

Thread Information