TheAmericanexplorer is offline New Member

Need a little help

ok guys, so heres my story I recently honorably seperated from the army and got fat, so I lost around 20lbs then wanted to start using steroids
    I'm 27, 5'9 210 lbs when I started 250 ml of test E a week and anavar 50mg a day
    I was on this for 5 months from may 25th 2017 to october 25th 2017.
    My questions are how long do I need to wait before I can start a new cycle.
    What cycle would you recoment that would help with additional fat cutting and putting on muscle mass
    I know that the cycle I went on I went into it blind just hearing from friends and I will not be doing that again
    I did do pct arimiosin once a week during cycle and after cycle I did novla 30mg daily first week then 20 second and 3rd week.

What would you recomend for a better pct and cycle?
    I'm new at this but I'm taking time to research more everyday before beginning another cycle

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Before doing another cycle get blood work done to see if you've recovered from your last blast.

Your question is answered in the thread attached below.

I suggest you read it several time and follow it closely.

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmericanexplorer View Post
    What cycle would you recoment that would help with additional fat cutting and putting on muscle mass
    this is difficult to do. really your first few cycles are the best mass gaining cycles you'll ever do ,, so you might as well take advantage of this and really focus on putting on muscle mass at this time. later on down the road and you have lots of cycles under you belt the AAS will seem to not work as well. so try to grow as much as you can now why you have opportunity.

yes get blood work done first to see how well you've recovered.

all you need for the first few cycles is Test. I'd suggest 400-500mg of test on your next cycle . keep it simple. and next time do a better PCT

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    this is difficult to do. really your first few cycles are the best mass gaining cycles you'll ever do ,, so you might as well take advantage of this and really focus on putting on muscle mass at this time. later on down the road and you have lots of cycles under you belt the AAS will seem to not work as well. so try to grow as much as you can now why you have opportunity.

all you need for the first few cycles is Test. I'd suggest 400-500mg of test on your next cycle . keep it simple. and next time do a better PCT
    What do you recommend for pct ?

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post

Nvm I read the article thank you !

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    HCG the last couple weeks of the cycle and then 2 weeks after the cycle up until you start the SERMS (with an AI ran along side it until the SERMS as well)

then Clomid 100/100/50/50. with Nolva 40/40/20/20 (thats the dosage per day for each of the 4 weeks you'll run them)

Geocryptic is offline New Member
    Time on should be same as time off.

What are your thoughts on DNP for getting body fat down?

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you don't mind dying, go ahead!

Stay away from this DNP , it can kill you. You can do a ECA stack. That's Ephedrine, Caffeine, and Aspirin stack. I can increase your body metabolism up to 3%. Then you do cardio to lose fat. Of course, the food intake will be the biggest factor in fat loss. When you get down to sub 15% body fat you can look at running a cycle. Some guys like to get as low as 10% before they cycle. Lower the body fat, the less chance of gyno. 5 months is a LONG cycle. You need to see if your body's back to normal before you cycle again. You can either wait a year or get blood work and see where you're at.

I've used it before years ago but only 250 mg a day and the side effects for me were not bad at all, as long as i drank about 8 liters of water a day and stayed on a strict keto diet.

Thread Information