CALLMEOCT is offline Associate Member

Test E + Mast P for Second Cycle, need advice!

Is there any way to make a 500mg week Test E (mon thurs 250/250) work, with mast P?

There's no way for me to get Mast E for myself where i leave, yet, i can get reliable Mast P, im wondering if there's a way to make it work with Test E.

(Looking for 2 pins per week, mixing oils on the same Test E pin). Any inputs?

DawgHouse is offline Junior Member
    From what I understand, Masteron should be ran with low doses of test. Basically maintenance levels of test and masteron is your main drug.... other guys can chime in, but assuming you go 500mg test e and 500mg mast (400-600mg mast is standard) a week is quite a bit for a second cycle. I went just 4wks tbol and 12 wks test prop @ 400mg/wk on my second cycle and I gained 15lbs.
    Last edited by DawgHouse; 02-01-2018 at 01:13 PM.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Pin your test e and mast p every three days.

Clove1234 is offline Associate Member
    I was recommended to do 300mg test with 500mg mast per week

Quote Originally Posted by CALLMEOCT View Post
    Is there any way to make a 500mg week Test E (mon thurs 250/250) work, with mast P?

There's no way for me to get Mast E for myself where i leave, yet, i can get reliable Mast P, im wondering if there's a way to make it work with Test E.

(Looking for 2 pins per week, mixing oils on the same Test E pin). Any inputs?
    I run Test E for 3 weeks, 250mg twice a week. Then mix the Test/Mast 1:1. In other words, fill the syringe with 250mg of Test and 250mg of Mast. Pin the combo every other day for optimum performance. My lazy man's method is to pin the mixture every 3 days. My rump doesn't turn into a pin cushion with this regiment.

Thread Information