Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By Tzan

Thread: Turinabol versus Winstrol

R2D1 is offline New Member

Turinabol versus Winstrol

With regards to the athletic cycle only (https://www.steroid.com/Athletic-Cycle.php); and that I’m only interested in performance over looks, suggestions on Oral Turinabol over oral winstrol ?

Neither, I would not run either one alone as an oral cycle. Your natural Test level will drop and the benefits of either oral will be offset but the changes in your internal hormonal chemistry.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I agree with the above and before you cycle get your bf down 27% is way too high.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Neither, I would not run either one alone as an oral cycle. Your natural Test level will drop and the benefits of either oral will be offset but the changes in your internal hormonal chemistry.
    Thanks for reply. It wouldn’t be a stand alone oral cycle, but part of https://www.steroid.com/Athletic-Cycle.php

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    I agree with the above and before you cycle get your bf down 27% is way too high.
    Thanks for reply. Does the higher bf percentage change the performance gains? (not bothered about physical effects).

Quote Originally Posted by R2D1 View Post
    Thanks for reply. Does the higher bf percentage change the performance gains? (not bothered about physical effects).
    It's not the performance gains. The high body fat messes with the estrogen and there is a higher chance of you getting gyno. Gyno is pre-cancerous so it's nothing to mess with. Getting your body fat down closer to 10% helps to reduce the gyno risk.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    It's not the performance gains. The high body fat messes with the estrogen and there is a higher chance of you getting gyno. Gyno is pre-cancerous so it's nothing to mess with. Getting your body fat down closer to 10% helps to reduce the gyno risk.
    Ok... that’s great info. Is that for the winstrol / Turinabol only or even the rest of the cycle (testosterone cypionate and the nandrolone )

My first thread was the link below. i was guessing not many want to use for the same reasons I do. If you can think of anything like the above that may apply, that would be great:

https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...-schedule.html

(As no one replied to the above thread, I was just going to stick with the suggestion in the athletic recommendation, but now thinking I should cut out the winstrol altogether)
    Last edited by R2D1; 02-07-2018 at 02:10 AM.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    27%bf is way too high. You should learn to train and eat right before taking the plunge.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    27%bf is way too high. You should learn to train and eat right before taking the plunge.
    Yes, thanks, I hear this a lot, but I thought this was due to people not seeing the physical results. I’m not interested in physical results, but injury prevention. There are plenty of obviously overweight American football players for example that are on steroids who are on it for performance gains over looks.

I have done 2 cycles of cypionate only and the benefits were great for my training and recovery.

Clove1234 is offline Associate Member
    Taking AAS for injury prevention is not the right thing to do. Listen to what was posted above.

You will care about the physical AND mental results when you start getting sides, or it negatively effects your health

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If anything injuries are more likely while on especially with your bf.

I know it’s a bit long winded, but the thread below gives a lot more information as to my goals. When I was doing the cypionate cycles I was on AI’s during and nolvadex for pct. tomorrow I was going to get blood test.

https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...-schedule.html

Ok... I’ve just done a google image search of “men with 27% body fat”. I am definitely not anywhere near looking like the guys at even 25%. I’ve obviously done something wrong with my calculations. Looking at some of the pictures and the associated bf %, I would estimate I’m more like 20%. I realize this is not very scientific - but there’s no way I have a gut, love handles or breasts like that.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by R2D1 View Post
    With regards to the athletic cycle only (https://www.steroid.com/Athletic-Cycle.php); and that I’m only interested in performance over looks, suggestions on Oral Turinabol over oral winstrol?
    Like the others guys mentioned,,I wouldn't run either oral solo. I would suggest some type of testosterone base.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    body fat isn't issue with estrogen conversion when your planning on running non aromatizing compounds like T-bol or Winny.
    high body fat can cause issues with excessive aromatization (aormatase enzyme is stored in body fat and the more body fat you have the more of it you have). BUT don't need to worry about that with Tbol or Winny, if you run them with Test at a super low dose like 150mg per week.

IF you were 27% body fat and wanted to run 1000mg of test and 100mg a day of Dbol , I'd say you may be in some trouble and estrogen may be an issue.
    but your not planning on that

run 150mg of Test a week (no AI needed) with 80mg of Tbol a day or 50mg of winny a day and you will get the recovery enhancement and sports enhancement benefits your looking for with very little to no side effects (other then hpta supression).

using AAS for sports performance is a whole different thing then most the guys on these forums are used to.. they primarily use it for physique enhancement. things like controlling estrogen to look dry year round and being lean is important. not so much for athletes that are only concerned with performance (AI's are rarely if ever used in sport,, plus the doses are much lower)
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 02-11-2018 at 05:28 PM.
    R2D1 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    body fat isn't issue with estrogen conversion when your planning on running non aromatizing compounds like T-bol or Winny.
    high body fat can cause issues with excessive aromatization (aormatase enzyme is stored in body fat and the more body fat you have the more of it you have). BUT don't need to worry about that with Tbol or Winny, if you run them with Test at a super low dose like 150mg per week.

IF you were 27% body fat and wanted to run 1000mg of test and 100mg a day of Dbol , I'd say you may be in some trouble and estrogen may be an issue.
    but your not planning on that

run 150mg of Test a week (no AI needed) with 80mg of Tbol a day or 50mg of winny a day and you will get the recovery enhancement and sports enhancement benefits your looking for with very little to no side effects (other then hpta supression).

using AAS for sports performance is a whole different thing then most the guys on these forums are used to.. they primarily use it for physique enhancement. things like controlling estrogen to look dry year round and being lean is important. not so much for athletes that are only concerned with performance (AI's are rarely if ever used in sport,, plus the doses are much lower)
    Hi Gearheaded. Firstly - thanks for taking the time to read and actually understand my goals. I’ll pretty much do what you have suggested and throw in some deca .

Tzan is offline New Member
    Low dose test and anavar would be my preference but if your deciding between the two I woukd go tbol. For me, my joints start screaming just by looking at winny
    R2D1 likes this.

Thread Information