graeme87 is offline Member

1,250mg test vs 750mg test 500 deca

A friend of mine was asking about high dose test only cycle for experienced users and what the gains would be like vs a simple stack. The goal is bilking. I'd rather keep this discussion around the products themselves and debate if the synergy the deca brings is better than adding more test but for those who want to know he's an experienced user with 8 cycles under his belt including test, deca, tren , eq etc he's about 5,7 and a lean 220lbs

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I'd prefer to run the stack cause I like Nandrolone . If you are prone to ED or sexual sides of nandro then the Test only is better. If your prone to estrogen sides then keeping the teat down might be a better option. If you are running GH then I prefer larger doses of Test... Not much of an answer but I guess you get the idea...

graeme87 is offline Member
    You think you'd get better size/strength from deca ? I'd choose that too but a high dose test only cycle in theory could be good.

warmouth is offline Productive Member
    That much test could causealot of aromatase activity, so make sure he has a strong AI and even some Letro on hand. Even 750mgs is a good bit. Nandrolone deconate is a popular compound, not so much with alot of these guys, but everywhere else. I am about to toy with it myself to see what the fuss is about.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    5'7' 220 is a beast! And he wants to bulk??

Put me in the camp of test and deca and a solid diet.

Gi812Many is offline Member
    I personally think the Test would do you just fine by itself. I hate Deca , makes my dick a limp noodle. Sometimes keeping things simple is the best answer. 1.25g of Test would do you wonders.

Quote Originally Posted by Gi812Many View Post
    I personally think the Test would do you just fine by itself. DNP makes my dick a limp noodle. Sometimes keeping things simple is the best answer. 1.25g of Test would do you wonders.
    There. I fixed that for you

Blog Entries
    What's DNP anyway?

HAHAAHAHA Warmouth!!!

Warmouth, that shit messed my skin up for some time too....Had red blotches on my face, little but noticeable. Also I have had some type of on balance around two of my nails, almost as if they have a ingrown hair. I will never do that stuff again.

I am glad to hear you wont do it again! Might as well run Krokadil and see what that does, LOL! If you are unaware of what it is, google/bing image it and watch the videos on you tube. Sick and gross crap.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by warmouth View Post
    That much test could causealot of aromatase activity, so make sure he has a strong AI and even some Letro on hand. Even 750mgs is a good bit. Nandrolone deconate is a popular compound, not so much with alot of these guys, but everywhere else. I am about to toy with it myself to see what the fuss is about.
    Deca 's good but takes sooo long to kick in. Start noticing around week 7!! NPP is the Prop estered form of Nandrolone and kicks ass for bulking/strength. I like to blast/cruise 8 weeks on 2 weeks on 400/600 mg Test E (I'm 47. DEFINITELY not a recommended way to go if your young, ever want kids, ever not want to have to inject Test...) and the Deca ester is one of the slowest releasing, originally used for TRT injections once a month. Test P or A/NPP ed along with an oral like Dbol or even better, Tbol is my all time favorite bulking stack. No sleep issues like tren or temper flare up's like Masteron or Tren, just a big happy jolly mass builder!!!

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    both are find,b uit myself would not pass 400mg ew of deca .

I would rec the 750 test + 300-400mg deca myself

human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries
    It's funny that this is even a question... 1,250mg of test is a wayyyy better choice for mass. I would barely even notice 400mg of deca in a cycle other then a little joint relief. Stick with high test when bulking. I bumped up to 1.5g this past bulk and my gains far surpassed any stack of steroids I've ever taken before. I started my mass gain at around 245lbs with a heaviest ever recorded weight of 254 and blew past 265 in the 6-8 bulk. Test is best for size bro hands down

0nyx120 is offline New Member
    bump

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by graeme87 View Post
    A friend of mine was asking about high dose test only cycle for experienced users and what the gains would be like vs a simple stack. The goal is bilking. I'd rather keep this discussion around the products themselves and debate if the synergy the deca brings is better than adding more test but for those who want to know he's an experienced user with 8 cycles under his belt including test, deca, tren, eq etc he's about 5,7 and a lean 220lbs
    Test Anabolic Rating is: 100
    Deca Anabolic Rating is: 125

Just looking at the numbers, you should get more gain with Test/Deca over Test alone.

Iron Frenchie is offline Junior Member
    100mg test and 900mg NPP you’ll grow like weed and it would be cleaner.

Thread Information