Results 1 to 19 of 19
Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By kelkel
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 1 Post By kelkel
  • 1 Post By diesel101
  • 1 Post By Ashop
  • 1 Post By Clove1234
  • 1 Post By AlphaMindz

Thread: Should I up tren dose?

  1. #1
    tuxpic is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    48

    Should I up tren dose?

    Hi guys. I started a test prop + tren ace cycle 4 days ago. 525mg of each one per week. I have never used tren before. And i started with 525mg because i have a high resistance to steroids . I get very little side effects if any. Well im in my 4 day and i feel like a beast in the gym. And recovery is awesome. But im wondering if at the end of week 1 not feeling any side effect like now if i could up the tren dose. As the only side effect i have now is a little bit more of anxiety and a little bit more temp in the body. As i said i rarely get any side effect from steroids so i would like to read your opinion guys. Thanks.

  2. #2
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    29,673
    What on earth is a "high resistance to steroids ?"
    Rarely get side effects? Is this based on blood work or just how you feel?
    No one needs that much tren for their first run with it.
    songdog likes this.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,800
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    What on earth is a "high resistance to steroids ?"
    Rarely get side effects? Is this based on blood work or just how you feel?
    No one needs that much tren for their first run with it.
    Kel, you took the question right out of my mouth. I'm curious to see what sides he has with 525mg/wk of Tren . I didn't see anything about caber/prami, AI, HCG or PCT on his post. Another young super human that's running compounds they know little about.
    Clove1234 likes this.

  4. #4
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    Pinning prop and ace ONCE per week?

    How long since you finished your PCT from your first cycle to starting this one? 10-14 days?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  5. #5
    ThatGuy82's Avatar
    ThatGuy82 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    116
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Kel, you took the question right out of my mouth. I'm curious to see what sides he has with 525mg/wk of Tren. I didn't see anything about caber/prami, AI, HCG or PCT on his post. Another young super human that's running compounds they know little about.
    He's about to find out very fast what steroidal side effects are with his FIRST TIME ON TREN @ 525mg/wk.... ouch!

    I'd lower that to 100mg per week my man until you see just how super human your non-side effect having ass handles Tren lol

    And already talking about UPPING THE DOSE?? What in the actual...
    Last edited by ThatGuy82; 02-01-2018 at 11:37 AM.

  6. #6
    ThatGuy82's Avatar
    ThatGuy82 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    116
    This is going to be like that one friend Jimmy back in high school who eats an 8th of mushrooms and in a half hour is like, dude I don't feel shit, so then they drop 4 hits of acid on top of that... Then an hour goes by and nobody can find Jimmy. Where the fuck has Jimmy gone off to guys?

  7. #7
    tuxpic is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    48
    I meant I dont get any side effects, from test, neither deca , neither dbol . Based on my previous cycles. I went that high because I tought I would tolerate it as well as I do with the other steroids .

    Dont worry man. I have caber, adex, hcg and my nolva and clomid at hand.

    How long since you finished your PCT from your first cycle to starting this one? 10-14 days?

    Pinning every day. 2 months since finishing pct from my first cycle.

    I'd lower that to 100mg per week my man until you see just how super human your non-side effect having ass handles Tren lol


    Well as I have read some get the side effects almost instantly I tought i should have been getting the sides at the moment. Btw as Im doing Ace, and if I get any side i cant tolerate I can just cut it or low the dosage.


    Well I cant quote for any reason hehe.

  8. #8
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    2 months since ending PCT huh. Funny, as 6 weeks ago you still hadn’t started PCT from your first cycle of sust, deca And Dbol .

    https://forums.steroid.com/pct-post-...fer-cycle.html
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  9. #9
    tuxpic is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    2 months since ending PCT huh. Funny, as 6 weeks ago you still hadn’t started PCT from your first cycle of sust, deca And Dbol .

    https://forums.steroid.com/pct-post-...fer-cycle.html
    Well actually about 1 month or so, not less than a month. I know I should have waited longer, but im pretty anxious so you know..

  10. #10
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    Quote Originally Posted by tuxpic View Post
    Well actually about 1 month or so, not less than a month. I know I should have waited longer, but im pretty anxious so you know..
    And what PCT did you run?

    Do you know the potential risks of been shut down for6-8 months at least? Because you won’t have receovered hardly any natty test before you jumped back on.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  11. #11
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    29,673
    Quote Originally Posted by tuxpic View Post
    Well actually about 1 month or so, not less than a month. I know I should have waited longer, but im pretty anxious so you know..

    You got me really curious. What makes you think you're ready for this type of cycle? Post a pic if you don't mind.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  12. #12
    diesel101's Avatar
    diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    upper midwest
    Posts
    4,324
    High tolerance to steroids or not having any problems with side effects = Underdosed gear

    If it is good quality at 525 you will find out what tren sides are if this is your first time using it.

  13. #13
    David LoPan's Avatar
    David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Big Trouble, Little China
    Posts
    2,880
    Blog Entries
    1
    holy shit, 525 first time out of the gate with tren ? Dude, you need to start slow with tren. 1 your gear in the past could be underdosed and if you get real tren you need to know what your sides are. I have run tren a number of times. Always better to start lite and work yourself up. Tren is no joke.

  14. #14
    Ashop's Avatar
    Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9,943
    Quote Originally Posted by tuxpic View Post
    Hi guys. I started a test prop + tren ace cycle 4 days ago. 525mg of each one per week. I have never used tren before. And i started with 525mg because i have a high resistance to steroids. I get very little side effects if any. Well im in my 4 day and i feel like a beast in the gym. And recovery is awesome. But im wondering if at the end of week 1 not feeling any side effect like now if i could up the tren dose. As the only side effect i have now is a little bit more of anxiety and a little bit more temp in the body. As i said i rarely get any side effect from steroids so i would like to read your opinion guys. Thanks.
    No. Its only been a few days. Leave your dosages alone,,at least for 3-4 weeks before you make any adjusting

  15. #15
    Clove1234 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Gains factory
    Posts
    483
    O dear Lordy

  16. #16
    AlphaMindz's Avatar
    AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Destination Peaksville
    Posts
    1,017
    IMO your dose of Tren is far too high for your first run. You will certainly have some very real sides to deal with in a few more days (kinda surprised you aren't feeling them already TBH). I've run Tren numerous times and currently running it at the highest dosage yet at 450mgs/week and although the sides have now leveled out, for a couple weeks I was definitely having a hard time falling and staying asleep and adjusting to the heightened aggression. You will get great results from 50mg eod which is about 200mg/week.

  17. #17
    songdog's Avatar
    songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,534
    Quote Originally Posted by tuxpic View Post
    I meant I dont get any side effects, from test, neither deca , neither dbol . Based on my previous cycles. I went that high because I tought I would tolerate it as well as I do with the other steroids .

    Dont worry man. I have caber, adex, hcg and my nolva and clomid at hand.

    How long since you finished your PCT from your first cycle to starting this one? 10-14 days?

    Pinning every day. 2 months since finishing pct from my first cycle.

    I'd lower that to 100mg per week my man until you see just how super human your non-side effect having ass handles Tren lol


    Well as I have read some get the side effects almost instantly I tought i should have been getting the sides at the moment. Btw as Im doing Ace, and if I get any side i cant tolerate I can just cut it or low the dosage.


    Well I cant quote for any reason hehe.
    Bro you really need to educate yourself on wat you are doing.Your dose depends on how many cycles you ran and your bodys response to your last cycle not how much you can handle.

  18. #18
    gb123's Avatar
    gb123 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    44
    Sides are the least of his issues, curious what his blood work looks like, especially if hes just jumped into another cycle after a month of pct.

    A total waste of a pct if you ask me.

    That being said you aint going to get much sides after 4 days anyway, just wait for those night sweats, no sleep etc.
    Last edited by gb123; 02-03-2018 at 06:06 AM.

  19. #19
    tuxpic is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    48
    Well this is day 6 and the only side I have is fever, related to the test prop, that i hope it will pass soon.
    I have never been so strong in my life, I love this cycle strenght and the very quickly recover I have between sets and after work out.
    Btw I get some coughs for 5 mins after injecting the tren (mixed with the prop), but not the coughs people reports in forums, I feel a need to cough only if I breath deep, like something bothers in my lungs, but after 5 or 10 mins it is gone.
    Also im on lexapro, and I use quetiapine for sleep, perhaps lexapro is helping me with the "mental sides" and the quetiapine is the reason I do sleep well?
    Thanks guys.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •