Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: Cycle Critique.

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member

Cycle Critique.

Cycle Critique

Right so started a Test E & NPP Cycle, started by running 600mg P/W of Test e and 100mg NPP EOD. 3 weeks in have has decided to add tren .

Wk 1-11: Test E @ 300mg Sat/Tue
    Wk 1-3: NPP @ 100mg EOD
    Wk 3-11: NPP @ 50mg EOD
    Wk 3-11: Tren A @ 100mg EOD
    Wk 1-11: AI @ 0.25mg EOD

Caber in hand.

No PCT needed due to TRT.
    Last edited by Eduke93; 02-05-2018 at 09:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eduke93 View Post
    Cycle Critique

Right so started a Test E & NPP Cycle, started by running 600mg P/W of Test e and 100mg NPP EOD. 3 weeks have has decided to add tren .

Wk 1-11: Test E @ 300mg Sat/Tue
    Wk 1-3: NPP @ 100mg EOD
    Wk 3-11: NPP @ 50mg EOD [B]Any particular reason you're dropping your dosage from 350mg/wk to 175mg/wk? 350mg/wk is a pretty normal dosage./B]
    Wk 3-11: Tren A @ 100mg EOD
    Wk 1-11: AI @ 0.25mg EOD Keep a close eye on E2. Controlling prolactin starts with controlling E2.

Caber in hand.
    I would run the caber as a regular course rather than wait. Tren is hard on the HPTA and caber helps. Test(300mg/wk)/NPP(350mg/wk)/Tren(350mg/wk) is a cycle I really like. When I watch the diet and do a little cardio, I get hard, muscular, and lean. Have fun. Run a strong PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I would run the caber as a regular course rather than wait. Tren is hard on the HPTA and caber helps. Test(300mg/wk)/NPP(350mg/wk)/Tren(350mg/wk) is a cycle I really like. When I watch the diet and do a little cardio, I get hard, muscular, and lean. Have fun. Run a strong PCT.
    Great thanks...!! I have used both compounds but never together!

PCT isn't needed due to TRT.

Isn't TRT great in that, no PCT? On my third Test/Tren cycle I got hit hard with anorgasmia and soft erections. I just had zero libido. Mind you, I ran the AI, HCG , and Caber during the cycle. It took me about 6 months to recover. Even though I was a sexual "dud" I was lean and muscular. LOL

Isn't TRT great in that, no PCT? On my third Test/Tren cycle I got hit hard with anorgasmia and soft erections. I just had zero libido. Mind you, I ran the AI, HCG, and Caber during the cycle. It took me about 6 months to recover. Even though I was a sexual "dud" I was lean and muscular. LOL
    Jeez 6 months… must have been a difficult 6 months man! Don’t know how you lasted that long lol… I need my crown jewels working, so props to you for getting through the 6 months as a sexual dud lol!!.. had some issues recovering from previous cycles and then I did a 8 month blast (stupid I know) which included deca , tren test and dbol . Various doses up to 2 grams per week. Tried an aggressive PCT, I cocked it up and now I’m here pretty much. Had some ED issues, tiredness, lethargic all that good stuff..

I have a bit of a love hate relationship with this lifestyle.. more love than hate though lol

Isn't there a saying, "It only matters how you look, not how you feel." LOL Glad you're back to normal. Bodybuilding lifestyle is awesome. When I'm dialed in, I'm eating super healthy, training regularly, and feel like I'm on top of the world.

Isn't there a saying, "It only matters how you look, not how you feel." LOL Glad you're back to normal. Bodybuilding lifestyle is awesome. When I'm dialed in, I'm eating super healthy, training regularly, and feel like I'm on top of the world.
    Haha there is some truth to that, I've ran 800mg of tren before I felt like death but I looked good so I didn't care lol.. Don't think id live my life to that quote though, if I did I don't think I would live a very long one... A gram total per week is my new rule when blasting!

That's what its all about man...!!

Running it like this now instead....

Wk 1-14: Test E @ 300mg Sat/Tue
    Wk 1-8: NPP @ 100mg EOD
    Wk 3-14: Tren A @ 100mg EOD
    Wk 1-14: AI @ 0.25mg EOD
    Wk 1-14 Caber @ 0.5mg Sat/Tue

Wk 1-14: Test E @ 300mg Sat/Tue This looks good.
    Wk 1-8: NPP @ 100mg EOD You might want to wait a couple of weeks for the Test E to start kicking in before you run the NPP. Run the NPP starting on week 3.
    Wk 3-14: Tren A @ 100mg EOD This is 12 weeks of 350mg/wk of Tren. It seem a tad bit long. I would start the Tren the same time as NPP and run it for 8 weeks.
    Keep your macros clean you should see really good results.
    Eduke93 likes this.

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member

Wk 1-14: Test E @ 300mg Sat/Tue
    Wk 1-8: NPP @ 100mg EOD
    Wk 3-14: Tren A @ 100mg EOD
    At 14 weeks you're going to have 2 shots left in your bottle of Test. Why not just go an extra week and finish the bottle?

Nice cycle though overall I just added Nandrolone to my cycle as well at a low dose just to help my joints out a bit... It's easy to get bloated on Nandrolone so make sure you keep estrogen in check and sodium moderate.

I’ll run an extra week of test to use it up!

Nice, I’ve ran Deca and Tren E together before but never the short esters together, npp doesn’t seem to bloat me like Deca d does...

.25mg EOD arimidex seems to do the job for me!
    Last edited by Eduke93; 02-07-2018 at 06:15 AM.

Keep your macros clean you should see really good results.
    Thanks!

Problem is, I started the cycle and three weeks in decided to add Tren . That’s why there is that random 3 weeks of NPP, otherwise I would have started it all together! I am three weeks in now and did my second shot of Tren today. Test has kicked in for sure as well as NPP am very hard and am up 6lbs.. looking forward to the Tren gains to commence!

If the Tren sides get bad I’ll drop it after 8 weeks and save my last bottle for the next run! In all honesty I don’t think I’ll last 11 weeks on Tren; after about 8 weeks I tend to feel really uncomfortable all the time...

I love Tren , just respect it's sides. If you get bad Tren sides just lower to dose to 50mg/eod. Even 150mg/wk or 175mg/wk of Tren will change your body. That stuff is awesome. I normally run Tren cycles at 150mg/wk and get "good enough" results for my taste.

Thread Information