Lordluke is offline Junior Member

4th cycle advice for future.

Hi guys, I’ve not long finished my third cycle which was test and deca , I’m now planning my 4th in about 4 months time.
    So far I’ve only ever used test and deca as been bulking cycles.

This time I want to try something different in terms of length, I only want to try and do a cycle around the 6-8 week length nothing more, a quick blast after cut and prime. I want to see how I go just doing a small cycle for a change.

Maybe just a Test prop cycle. I’ve only ever taken as much as 400mg of test of longer esters.

What would someone recommend as a small blast cycle for around 6 weeks ?

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I've never done a cycle that short, but if I were gonna try it I would run tren /mast/test, all short esters. And would add winny last four weeks, assuming you wanting to cut

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lordluke View Post
    Hi guys, I’ve not long finished my third cycle which was test and deca , I’m now planning my 4th in about 4 months time.
    So far I’ve only ever used test and deca as been bulking cycles.

This time I want to try something different in terms of length, I only want to try and do a cycle around the 6-8 week length nothing more, a quick blast after cut and prime. I want to see how I go just doing a small cycle for a change.

Maybe just a Test prop cycle. I’ve only ever taken as much as 400mg of test of longer esters.

What would someone recommend as a small blast cycle for around 6 weeks ?
    Try test and NPP. NPP is the short esther for decca.
    I am just finishing the cycle above (on for 6 weeks) I had injuries during this cycle so I really didn’t get a good feel for it.

Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    I've never done a cycle that short, but if I were gonna try it I would run tren/mast/test, all short esters. And would add winny last four weeks, assuming you wanting to cut
    Hey Mate, I was more thinking of a small mass type cycle and then go on a cut around Xmas time. Not sure about tren yet lol, to be honest I’m a little intimidated by it. Although I feel I handle deca and test well, I know tren is another beast all together. If I do decide to use it I may at Xmas cut at a small dose.

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Try test and NPP. NPP is the short esther for decca.
    I am just finishing the cycle above (on for 6 weeks) I had injuries during this cycle so I really didn’t get a good feel for it.
    Was thinking this but can’t seem to get ahold of any Npp but will keep trying. I’m a fan nandrolone hey, deca around week 6-8 makes me strong as shit.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Was thinking this but can’t seem to get ahold of any Npp but will keep trying. I’m a fan nandrolone hey, deca around week 6-8 makes me strong as shit.
    I hear you. The bitch is waiting for it to kick in. I am going to try front loading with NPP next time.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hey Mate, I was more thinking of a small mass type cycle and then go on a cut around Xmas time. Not sure about tren yet lol, to be honest I’m a little intimidated by it. Although I feel I handle deca and test well, I know tren is another beast all together. If I do decide to use it I may at Xmas cut at a small dose.
    Yea, tren can be tough

Deca is long ester and it probably takes 6 weeks to "kick in". If you're running a 6 week cycle Deca wouldn't be a good choice. It's really hard to do a bulk cycle in 6 weeks. Those long esters work best over 12 to 14 weeks. Before you run Tren try Masteron . It's not as crazy as Tren but it will help you lean out and get vascular.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Deca is long ester and it probably takes 6 weeks to "kick in". If you're running a 6 week cycle Deca wouldn't be a good choice. It's really hard to do a bulk cycle in 6 weeks. Those long esters work best over 12 to 14 weeks. Before you run Tren try Masteron. It's not as crazy as Tren but it will help you lean out and get vascular.
    Hey Mate, yeah wasn’t going to run deca as like you said it’s only good for long cycles, i love deca but man it takes a while to get going, it’s funny my strength really starts peaking almost at the end of my cycle on deca haha. Yeah just wanted advice on a short cycle, was thinking a quick blast with prop maybe at a higher dose as I’ve only really ever used around 400mg of test. I actually have some good ugl masteron that I haven’t used yet.

A 6wk Test P/Mast or Test P/Primo would be a good cycle.

Thread Information