Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By almostgone

Thread: Noob question. Does long ester equal less pinning?

GuanacoJuicer is offline New Member

Noob question. Does long ester equal less pinning?

I'm new and will probably run my first test only cycle later this year and was gathering more info. Any help will be appreciated.

Say you have wanted to dose Test E 400 mg per
    week. Could you split it up into two 200mg doses on Monday and Friday or does the half life dictate when you to pin again and only dose the full amount of 400mg once a week since the half life is about 6 to 7 days?

Any benefit or downside to splitting the dosage?

Thanks

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Yes, longer esters = less frequent pinning. Twice per week (every 3.5 days) is ideal for cypionate or enanthate esters. It will give you more stable levels.
    However, there is still a lot of bases to cover in regards to diet, training, and PCT.
    I suggest really reading and getting familiar with this thread:

https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...rst-cycle.html
    TRTdrew likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Personally, I inject my Test E every other day to keep blood levels as stable as possible. However, twice a week is sufficient.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	22.0 KB 
ID:	171731

charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMindz View Post
    Personally, I inject my Test E every other day to keep blood levels as stable as possible. However, twice a week is sufficient.
    I do it daily no matter how long or short the esther. It minimizes sides due to stable serum levels......especially with tren .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by GuanacoJuicer View Post
    I'm new and will probably run my first test only cycle later this year and was gathering more info. Any help will be appreciated.

Say you have wanted to dose Test E 400 mg per
    week. Could you split it up into two 200mg doses on Monday and Friday or does the half life dictate when you to pin again and only dose the full amount of 400mg once a week since the half life is about 6 to 7 days?

Any benefit or downside to splitting the dosage?

Thanks
    For.your first cycle, stick with every 3.5 days/ twice per week.with enanthate or cypionate esters. Twice per week is very much superior to once per week.
    Look at it this way, most progressive TRT doctors advocate twice weekly injections because it smooths out the peaks and troughs of your plasma levels. You could inject more frequently for a very modest improvement in stable plasma levels, but this will be your first run. You'll have enough on your plate to do without worrying about more frequently injections.
    Later on, after you have a cycle or two under your belt you can tinker with injection frequency.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

GuanacoJuicer is offline New Member
    Thanks for all the helpful responses. I have definitely read the first cycle thread and will make sure my PCT is in order. Training and diet I have down pretty solid.

I started researching test and was getting confused with all of the different options available. But it appears the tried and proven method is the way to go.

I did not take into consideration the "peak" levels and how more frequent injections lead to more stable levels of compound in your blood.

Thanks

Clove1234 is offline Associate Member
    There is a lot to learn when it comes to aas

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    I do it daily no matter how long or short the esther. It minimizes sides due to stable serum levels......especially with tren .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dang, you're a stud.

Thread Information