Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Iron Frenchie
  • 1 Post By Clove1234

Thread: Cycle critique + my introduction

YourAverageJoe is offline New Member

Cycle critique + my introduction

What's up everyone!

I'll start with an introduction and stats and previous cycle history and then hopefully I can get some critique on my next cycle.

Stats:
    24 5'10 185lbs 13-16% bf

Previous cycles: (only 1)
    500mg test e 10 weeks
    50mg tbol weeks 1-6
    Pct:
    Adex .5mg ed
    Clomid 25mg 4 weeks

I'm about 3 months out of my last pin now!
    I'm feeling pretty good but I noticed my libido is pretty low so I've just started taking clomid at 25mg/ed and will do so for 3 weeks or so to see how I feel. I think I crashed my e2 and I'm hoping to bring it up a bit with the clomid.

Next cycle: (3x week pins)

Prop - 200mg/week 1-9
    NPP - 400mg/week 1-8
    Tbol - 50mg/ed 3-9
    Hcg - 500iu/week 1-11

Start PCT 12 days after last shot

Aromasin 12.5mg ed 1-9 then taper
    Caber .5mg ed 1-11
    Clomid 25mg Ed 11-15
    Magnesium 1-15
    Tudca 1-15
    Celery seed extract 1-15

Any ideas are very much appreciated. If there is anything I can do better for the next post let me know! Good to be here!
    Last edited by YourAverageJoe; 02-04-2018 at 12:48 AM.

Iron Frenchie is offline Junior Member
    I like this cycle. I plan to do this in the future. Why not run the test for 12 weeks? Also I think you could do 12.5mg Aromasin e3d instead of ed. It’s only 200mg test.
    YourAverageJoe likes this.

Clove1234 is offline Associate Member
    Adex or aromasin is not for pct. It should be taken during cycle up until pct starts. Also, most people will recommend doing nolva and clomid for pct.
    YourAverageJoe likes this.

So I can't reply with any drug words because it gets blocked.

12 weeks is a long time to be shut down so I'd rather just run it 9 as I found gains slowed after 8 weeks anyways. Duly noted for the e3d ty.

As for pct I heard sin is good for that?
    Also why the nol? I worry about the increase igf?

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I highly recommend you get some bloods and see how you are doing. You may be suffering from low test. Did you retain gains from the first cycle?

You can start pct 2 days after your last prop shot, it clears quickly.

A very beneficial supplement is NAC (N-Acetyl-Cystein) for liver, cardiovascular and more, 2400mg when on cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by YourAverageJoe View Post
    So I can't reply with any drug words because it gets blocked.

12 weeks is a long time to be shut down so I'd rather just run it 9 as I found gains slowed after 8 weeks anyways. Duly noted for the e3d ty.

As for pct I heard sin is good for that?
    Also why the nol? I worry about the increase igf?
    Well lowering your estrogen will send a signal to the brain to start producing test but SERMs (selective estrogen receptor modulators) are much better at this. Also you might feel horrible with very low estrogen. Check the stickies there's lots of info on how to PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by rnsplg View Post
    I highly recommend you get some bloods and see how you are doing. You may be suffering from low test. Did you retain gains from the first cycle?

You can start pct 2 days after your last prop shot, it clears quickly.

A very beneficial supplement is NAC (N-Acetyl-Cystein) for liver, cardiovascular and more, 2400mg when on cycle.
    I'm in Canada though and it is hard to get bloods without your doctor getting too involved. If I could just get them privately and pay I definitely would.
    As for the gains, I actually retained pretty much all of them. I also think it's possible it's my test, so I am seeing what the clomid does for a couple of weeks to get it going, however I didn't feel many of the symptoms from low T, but I definitely felt a lot of the symptoms of low E (acne, libido issues, weak loads, etc.)

As for the NAC I took that after I ran out of TUDCA last cycle. Would you recommend that over TUDCA?

Quote Originally Posted by rnsplg View Post
    Well lowering your estrogen will send a signal to the brain to start producing test but SERMs (selective estrogen receptor modulators) are much better at this. Also you might feel horrible with very low estrogen. Check the stickies there's lots of info on how to PCT.
    Alright I will drop the asin and read some stickies. I appreciate the help. Also that is a ridiculous lat spread. Nice job.

Quote Originally Posted by YourAverageJoe View Post
    Alright I will drop the asin and read some stickies. I appreciate the help. Also that is a ridiculous lat spread. Nice job.
    It's just angles lol I'm not so big. Thanks though. I'd use both TUDCA and NAC if I had them.

BTW I think that caber dose is high but don't have experience, should be info in the stickies about that too, I think 0.25 twice a week is enough.

Quote Originally Posted by cousinmuscles View Post
    It's just angles lol I'm not so big. Thanks though. I'd use both TUDCA and NAC if I had them.

BTW I think that caber dose is high but don't have experience, should be info in the stickies about that too, I think 0.25 twice a week is enough.
    Hey sorry for not getting back to you. Looks like .5 a week is a good place to start!

Thread Information