Need4shreed is offline New Member

No result from t3

So i have been on t3 for 5weeks now, started at 25mcg and the highest dose was at 125mcg and did not feel anything diffent, non off the sides no fat loss. Lost about 2kg (about 5lbs)
    Diet and training was in check, 30min cardio everyday and 1k calories in a defecit. The brand was tiromel abdi ibrahim. Anyone got an idea why this is? The brand? Me? To low cals?

I would like to see someone with more knowledge of t3 chime in-im having the same prob myself, at 4 wks now. First thing to think about was bunk stuff but i know mine is good, others have used. Kinda at a loss myself

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Something isn't right here, your diet or numbers are off.

If you're in a 1k calorie deficit per day you should be losing 2 pounds a week without any additional exercise.

Also sounds like your t3 is bunk because when you take 50-75 mcg of t3 you can feel the affect.

If you haven't already then you'd benefit from reading the thread attached below.

T3: A complete guide to cycling T3 and how it works

Not sure about OP, my diet is basically the same, just increased my workout slightly. It seems like ive lost some bf, just wasnt feeling it. Then all of a sudden yesterday, i get a kick in the pants, heart rate increased, slight uptick in bp, and a little shimmy in the hands. Been on 100mcg t3 for 3 wks, and added in clen at 100mcg for the last wk and wasnt feelin shit. Got that warm feelin etc. So maybe took some time to get going, not sure. I know its legit, its euro pharm grade, and others i know using it now have felt certain effects. Just thought it was me

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannyboy51577 View Post
    Not sure about OP, my diet is basically the same, just increased my workout slightly. It seems like ive lost some bf, just wasnt feeling it. Then all of a sudden yesterday, i get a kick in the pants, heart rate increased, slight uptick in bp, and a little shimmy in the hands. Been on 100mcg t3 for 3 wks, and added in clen at 100mcg for the last wk and wasnt feelin shit. Got that warm feelin etc. So maybe took some time to get going, not sure. I know its legit, its euro pharm grade, and others i know using it now have felt certain effects. Just thought it was me
    If you have questions then create a new thread.

It's rude to take over someone else's thread.

Plus it makes things confusing for others who would like to join the conversation.

I hope you're taking test with your t3 or you will likely lose just as much muscle tissue as adipose tissue.

IMO unless you're prepping for a show taking both t3 and clean simultaneously is completely overkill.

Quote Originally Posted by Need4shreed View Post
    So i have been on t3 for 5weeks now, started at 25mcg and the highest dose was at 125mcg and did not feel anything diffent, non off the sides no fat loss. Lost about 2kg (about 5lbs)
    Diet and training was in check, 30min cardio everyday and 1k calories in a defecit. The brand was tiromel abdi ibrahim. Anyone got an idea why this is? The brand? Me? To low cals?
    Are you on an AAS cycle currently? If yes, 1lbs fat loss per week not too bad. If no and you're taking over 100mcg/ed of T3, doing cardio, and you're 1000cal/wk deficit, something's wrong. I take 50mcg/ed of T3 in my AAS cut cycle and I go from 12% bf to 8% bf in 4wks to 5wks. I would think that your T3 isn't really T3 or the dose is low.

Thread Information