• 1 Post By MACKATTACK
  • 2 Post By Sin-
  • 3 Post By MACKATTACK
  • 1 Post By skid_ofshame
  • 1 Post By Gallowmere

Thread: Beginner - Anavar for fat loss?

Sin- is offline New Member

Beginner - Anavar for fat loss?

Hello , rather new to this forum and steroids in general never taken drugs.

I am 19 , would it be a good idea at this age to take Anavar to speed up the fat loss process? Would I need to take test with it? I won't be doing any of this anytime soon until I know enough information , but I did read that anavar sheds fat around the belly and give you a more defined shape , and it also helps with some strength gains. I am aware that diet and a good workout regime is always needed.

Am I also right in saying that anavar shuts down the natural testosterone production?

Should I just do this naturally ? Or take anavar to help speed up the fat loss?

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    You shouldn't be using AAS at 19 years old.

Your body and sex organs are still developing.

Using any steroids at this phase of your development will vastly increase the risk of lifelong debilitating health issues.

GuanacoJuicer is offline New Member
    No need to use any AAS based on your goal and age. Nutrition is the key to losing fat / gaining muscle. Whether you use gear or not , if your nutrition is not on point you won't accomplish your goal.

Clove1234 is offline Associate Member
    19, diet and exercise is all you need brother. Wait another 6 years before AAS

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    You need to keep the mindset that you literally could be on a low dose testosterone cycle right now, for lets say someone like me who is 34 years old. You could easily have a 1000+ testosterone level going, which makes it much easier to burn fat, gain muscle, etc. You get the right diet and a training split weekly you can make a huge difference in 3 months. Many of us on here wish their Test levels were that high naturally. Let me know if you would like help and I can show you an example starting diet and workout split......I've had struggles with weight in the past but education and understanding how the body works is key to make life changes that last.
    matt thebeard likes this.

JackMan017 is offline Junior Member
    Can't help you that much other than what you likely are already aware of; that a caloric deficit is the ultimate fat burner

Sin- is offline New Member
    Thanks for the replies! Going to take the advice and not use any type of steroids till years down the line.
    skid_ofshame and songdog like this.

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    Hey guys, Sin- messaged me and I am going to help him with a diet and training setup. First going to find out stats, education level of nutrition and seeing if he is an Ecto, endo or meso and plan from there. He is not going to cycle he said.
    skid_ofshame, guitarzan and Sin- like this.

skid_ofshame is offline New Member
    Came in to say what's already been said. The result of this thread is great! Cudos to Sin for making a smart decision. You'll go far if you keep up that attitude!
    Sin- likes this.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Good choice sin. Work hard and make good choices, and you'll be happier in the long run

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MACKATTACK1 View Post
    Hey guys, Sin- messaged me and I am going to help him with a diet and training setup. First going to find out stats, education level of nutrition and seeing if he is an Ecto, endo or meso and plan from there. He is not going to cycle he said.
    That’s absolutely awesome to hear. For all of the repeating of ourselves to younger guys that everyone here has to do, it’s completely worth it, when even one actually listens.
    Octaneforce likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sin- View Post
    Hello , rather new to this forum and steroids in general never taken drugs.

I am 19 , would it be a good idea at this age to take Anavar to speed up the fat loss process? Would I need to take test with it? I won't be doing any of this anytime soon until I know enough information , but I did read that anavar sheds fat around the belly and give you a more defined shape , and it also helps with some strength gains. I am aware that diet and a good workout regime is always needed.

Am I also right in saying that anavar shuts down the natural testosterone production?

Should I just do this naturally ? Or take anavar to help speed up the fat loss?
    Anavar is a mild form of oral Testosterone. It has the same side affects as injectable Testosterone, just a little milder. Nothing to mess with until your endocrine system has fully matured.

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    To young man...

Research on the nutritional side of things an consult with a GOOD PT (I emphasise on good because most of them are shit)

Anavar wont help you here and neither will anything else, your in your prime. make the most of it, train hard, eat right and things will come together!

Thread Information