fafaz_2007 is offline New Member

Lightbulb planning third cycle. need other people's opinions

Hello everyone.

I have ran 2 test only cycles, first one was 500mg a week for 12 weeks, second one was around 600mg a week for 12 weeks. Both cycles were great and I did put on around 12-14 lbs of lean body mass, 10 of which was kept (3 months after PCT).

I really wanted to take tren for my third cycle but a few things are discouraging me form doing so. First of all, it is a little more expensive to run tren than it is to do test only. Second is the hair loss problem which it speeds up way more than test does. Third is injecting everyday. I don't mind injecting but I could see that becoming an inconvenience.

My question is.. Should I do another test only cycle for 12-16 weeks or do a 10 week cycle of test and tren?

I would run test e only at 750mg a week
    OR
    I would run test p (200mg a week) and tren a (300mg a week)

My main goal is putting on lean mass. I'm not worried about losing fat and such as I'm not preparing for any competitions as of yet. But I do plan on doing so, and that is why I have been thinking about tren. Just to speed things up I guess and experience it and see if I can handle it for later use.

Thank you in advance for your feedback

Clove1234 is offline Associate Member
    Whether you want to take tren is completely up to you and where your current health lies. With that being said ill add a couple things.
    You wouldn’t necessarily need to inject every day, you could do eod. Not much better but you have to pay to play.
    Also, 16 weeks in my opinion for test or really any cycle unless you are switching classes of steroids is too long. And personally i think if you are doing that and have no intentions of being an ifbb pro bodybuilder you are wasting your time.
    Someone else should chime in, I’m not an expert on cycle stacks. I would recommend maybe adding another compound before tren though.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    You shouldnt need tren already. Especially if your worried about hairloss. Id go for the high test cycle and throw in an oral. Non dht based compounds to avoid hairloss such as tbol and dbol . However ive heard anavar is very forgiving on the hair despite being dht based. If test alone has been working for you then theres no need to add tren lol. Tren is for advanced guys who need an extra edge and have already used alot of gear. Not us newbies.. haha just bustin chops. I'll be doing npp/test/dbol for my 3rd cycle in the coming weeks. Some say it might be too soon for npp too.

fit_deskjocky is offline Associate Member
    I typically find a Nandrolone is usually the next progression for a 3rd or 4th cycle. Tren , 6th cycle at minimum.

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yeah I agree you don't need Tren yet. Only a few cycles in you should run Test with Mast or Winny. Or like deskjockey suggested jump on some nandrolone but be prepared to get a bit bloated. I like running Nandrolone low dose for the joint healing properties but not as a main compound for growth cause it's too "wet" for my liking. So if I run Nandrolone it's low dose in the background while having my Test Mast and Tren higher (as an example)...
    Yeah it's honestly kind of a stupid rule to wait on Tren TBH I love that sh*t but yeah it does have pretty heavy sides for many people...As for me the only side that doesn't dissipate in a couple weeks is the effect on my blood lipids..Other people report serious sleep problems and sweating throughout the whole cycle...Guess we're all different.

Quote Originally Posted by fafaz_2007 View Post
    Hello everyone.

I have ran 2 test only cycles, first one was 500mg a week for 12 weeks, second one was around 600mg a week for 12 weeks. Both cycles were great and I did put on around 12-14 lbs of lean body mass, 10 of which was kept (3 months after PCT).

I really wanted to take tren for my third cycle but a few things are discouraging me form doing so. First of all, it is a little more expensive to run tren than it is to do test only. Second is the hair loss problem which it speeds up way more than test does. Third is injecting everyday. I don't mind injecting but I could see that becoming an inconvenience.

My question is.. Should I do another test only cycle for 12-16 weeks or do a 10 week cycle of test and tren?

I would run test e only at 750mg a week
    OR
    I would run test p (200mg a week) and tren a (300mg a week)

My main goal is putting on lean mass. I'm not worried about losing fat and such as I'm not preparing for any competitions as of yet. But I do plan on doing so, and that is why I have been thinking about tren. Just to speed things up I guess and experience it and see if I can handle it for later use.

Thank you in advance for your feedback
    I recommend that you have a few more cycles under your belt before you run Tren. Your body's very adaptive. It will adapt itself to the AAS you put into your body. It takes a few cycles to get your body ready to cycle Tren. If I were you, I would to as many Test only cycles as long as my body continues to show good results. If you want to bulk up a bit, you might want to add Deca or NPP. If you want to cut a bit, you can add Mast or Var/Winstrol . For now, enjoy the Test.

Thread Information