Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By fit_deskjocky

Thread: Adding deca to sust and d Bol cycle

Newbie1991 is offline New Member

Adding deca to sust and d Bol cycle

Hi all,

I'm looking for a bit of friendly advice about adding deca to my sust 250 and d Bol cycle.
    I'm currenrly 3 weeks into my sust and d Bol cycle (d Bol is now being removed from the cycle) I've put on some good weight (probably a lot of water weight) and am feeling a lot stronger which is a huge positive.

I am looking at adding deca into the cycle for the first time ever. I've previously used d Bol only cycles, test E and dbol as well as sust 250 and d Bol as a cycle.

its been suggested that I add 1m of deca a week to my current cycle. The cycle will look something like this:
    Week 1-14 sust 500mg a week
    Week 1-3 d Bol 60mg ed
    Week 3-12 deca 300mg a week
    1-14 nolva on hand for any gyno

Usually I would do a steady course of nolva as a pct eventually dropping from 40mg ed to 20mg ed. As a deca shutdown is quite harsh would it be neccisary to run HCG 2-3 weeks after my last deca test jab, and then continue with my usual nolva pct?

Any advice is welcome and I'm still not 100 percent about adding deca into the cycle this mate, I'm 50/50 on whether to save the deca till my next cycle so I can run with test e and start them both at the same time.

Cheers

GuanacoJuicer is offline New Member
    I would say just finish the cycle with the test only. You already mentioned getting good results so why add an unnecessary stressor to the equation with the deca .

Finish the cycle do PCT and get your blood work checked to make sure you recovered fully.

fit_deskjocky is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie1991 View Post
    Hi all,
    I'm 50/50 on whether to save the deca till my next cycle so I can run with test e and start them both at the same time.
    Cheers
    The Deconate ester breaks down slow, even slower than a Cypionate or Enanthate . You would be starting it 2 weeks behind and by the time you come off on week 12, you wouldn't be reaping the full benefit. It's not a waste cause you'd get a few good weeks with decent concentrations in your blood but if you waited and used it on the next cycle for 12 full weeks you'd maximize your results
    ScotchGuard02 likes this.

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fit_deskjocky View Post
    The Deconate ester breaks down slow, even slower than a Cypionate or Enanthate. You would be starting it 2 weeks behind and by the time you come off on week 12, you wouldn't be reaping the full benefit. It's not a waste cause you'd get a few good weeks with decent concentrations in your blood but if you waited and used it on the next cycle for 12 full weeks you'd maximize your results
    Amen.

Lordluke is offline Junior Member
    As already said above just continue without the deca this cycle. I seriously don’t feel deca until very late in the cycle, my strength goes up in the first couple of weeks from the test, but around week 8-9 I really start to feel the strength gains increase dramatically, I put that down to the deca. You’re already a couple of weeks behind so may not get the full benefits of it.

Thread Information