Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: Need Help with PCT after first Cycle

Victor Gaskins is offline New Member

Need Help with PCT after first Cycle

Hi everyone - I’m a newbie and just want to know what’s best for me. I’ve been running Test Sust 250mg twice a week for 16 weeks and I did my last pin about 10 days ago. (First Cycle) I’ve read so much about PCT and I have Liquid Clomid and also HCG on hand and not sure the dosages or protocol to run this correctly for a PCT. how long should a I run my PCT and how much time should I take off before doing another cycle?? Any suggestions would be helpful. Also is there anything over the counter to take? Thanks everyone

Wait another 5 days to a week and then run Clomid 100mg/ed & Nolvadex 50mg/ed for the first week and Clomid 50mg/ed & Nolvadex 25mg/ed for three more weeks. You don't need HCG during PCT.
    Victor Gaskins likes this.

Thanks. I’m hearing since my cycle wasent that harsh I don’t need HCG .

It isn't that. HCG should be run during your cycle to keep your testes ready to produce natural Test. Now that you're done with your cycle, you just need Nolvadex /Clomid for PCT.

Thanks again. How long would you recommend to stay off until my next cycle and would a test booster be good to run with clomid/nolvadex ?

fit_deskjocky is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Victor Gaskins View Post
    Thanks again. How long would you recommend to stay off until my next cycle and would a test booster be good to run with clomid/nolvadex?
    Time on (16 weeks) + time for the esters to clear (2 weeks) + PCT (4 weeks) = 22 weeks. Getting post cycle BW 6-8 weeks after PCT will let you know if you are recovering for sure

Thanks Brother!

Don't take a Test booster like an oral Test during PCT. You're trying to jump start your testes and an oral is going to suppress them.

Thanks for all the advise. I have some severe acne on my shoulders and back and chest. Any advise on this? Will the PCT help with this or is there anything I can buy?

Thread Information