Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By 4irishmen

Thread: Chronic Pain seeking advice

Scootie is offline New Member

Unhappy Chronic Pain seeking advice

I've been suffering from chronic pain for almost 10 years now. I've spent thousands of dollars and so seen countless doctors trying to figure out what is wrong with me. Years ago i was put on pain killers got strung out and ruined my life. 6 years ago i had a random 2 year period of remission, but after that whatever is wrong with me has come back and its getting worse. I suffer from chronic musculo-skeletal back pain that ranges from my lumbar all the way up into my neck. Recently its started causing migraines. I was going to the gym for about a year trying to see if it would help with my pain and never had any results. About a year ago the pain got so bad that i could not keep working out and have had to stop. Im 5'10" 180lbs and 29 years old. Ive been tested for almost every disease they know of and had full body MRIs and Xrays and all come back normal. However the muscles around my spine and upper back feel like they are on fire all the time. Ive been on pretty much every form of anti-inflammation drug out there and the only thing ive ever had any relief with are analgesic. I dont want to go back down that path again. Im looking for advice on weather or not anabolics would be something worth a try to see if it would improve my quality of life. Ive never done it before but its the only thing i can think of left to try and no doctor has been willing to give it to me. Has anyone heard of or had results from any kind of anabolic steroid with relieving this kind of problem.

Sorry if it was a ramble or if anyone would like any more info just ask. Id love any help i could get as well as a location or website where i could obtain them if it would be worth a shot. Thanks a lot.

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    Look into prolotherapy and PRP those saved my life i was chronic 11 years, ligament laxity...

4irishmen is offline New Member
    I have chronic pain due serious back issues for 30+ yrs. The best combination for me has been working with a NASM CERTIFIED PERSONAL TRAINER in Corrective Exercise. 2 months and you'll learn how to help yourself. Acupuncture works wonders. Find a good one. Kratom while you still can. Won't be a option very soon. Opiates for chronic pain is a huge mistake.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    PeanutbutterDC likes this.

Welcome to the forum. I hope you find some relief. If you find a solution, do post it for the rest of us. Good luck.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 4irishmen View Post
    I have chronic pain due serious back issues for 30+ yrs. The best combination for me has been working with a NASM CERTIFIED PERSONAL TRAINER in Corrective Exercise. 2 months and you'll learn how to help yourself. Acupuncture works wonders. Find a good one. Kratom while you still can. Won't be a option very soon. Opiates for chronic pain is a huge mistake.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Kratom helped change my life, I have a thread all about it here if you can find it.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Oliver47 is offline Junior Member
    I've been dealing with chronic pain and I know how tough it is for you to wean of meds that work...a bit. The only thing I know to work without the need to medicate is a really long shower.

Please don't post links or contact information. It is against our rules.
    Last edited by almostgone; 05-13-2019 at 06:22 AM. Reason: Removed link

PeanutbutterDC is offline Female Member
    I also suffer chronic pain. Norco and tramadol help a bit for a bit, but are not worth the price of addiction.
    What helps me: heat (steam room, heating pads, hot baths and showers), compression especially if my knees, arms, and hands, working out all the time, clean diet, adequate sleep, stress management.
    I've never heard steroids being helpful with pain. Read the first cycle sticky. Steroids sound like a really bad idea right now. You're not even working out. Get healthy and build a base first

Thread Information