Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: How long to run 1st cycle ?

GuanacoJuicer is offline New Member

How long to run 1st cycle ?

Is ten weeks of Testosterone E long enough for a first time user?

I wanted to run my first cycle and pct as a carbon copy of the sample newbie cycle found in the stickies which runs for 12 weeks.

But the Test E I plan on buying comes dosed at 500 mg per ML in a 10 ML vial. So if if pin 250 mg twice a week one vial will last me 10 weeks.

Option 1 - Buy two vials run for 12 weeks. If so can I "preserve" left over test and for how long.

Option 2 - no negligible benefit and just run it for 10 weeks

Thanks

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    10 weeks is just fine.

BUT. If your running your first cycle and going to be pinning something like sustanon 500 dosed at 500mg/ml , be prepared for a very rude PIP awakening. even experienced guys can get pretty bad pain with 500, I can't imagine virgin muscle with something dosed that high.

your better off with something like test e dosed at 200-250 mg per ml
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 02-19-2018 at 04:29 PM.
    GuanacoJuicer likes this.

GuanacoJuicer is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    10 weeks is just fine.

BUT. If your running your first cycle and going to be pinning something like sustanon 500 dosed at 500mg/ml , be prepared for a very rude PIP awakening. even experienced guys can get pretty bad pain with 500, I can't imagine virgin muscle with something dosed that high.

your better off with something like test e dosed at 200-250 mg per ml
    Thanks for the reply. I thought the higher the oil concentration is what caused or increased the possibility of PIP.

The "supplier" I was looking at did have Test E at 300 mg per ml available as well. I guess I'll have to break out the calculator to figure out how many cc to pull to get 250 mg out of a 300 mg per ml vial.

I brew my own gear and set my Test Cyp concentration at 400mg/ml. Smooth pins with no PIP what so ever. Then again, my butt's pretty tough from years of pinning. Longer the ester, smoother the pin. I would think that Test E at 500mg/ml wouldn't be as bad a Test Prop at 200mg/ml. I've done the Test Prop at 200mg/ml and I couldn't walk for a day or two. Then again, if you have virgin muscles any injections will hurt. Good luck
    GuanacoJuicer likes this.

Thread Information