Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: An anabolic that will increase my aggressiveness.

keen2 is offline New Member

An anabolic that will increase my aggressiveness.

Hi there

I need some drug that will increase a bit my agressivness. I read something about this on the website but forgot the name of this drug(mike tyson used to take it).

I don't want to be very agressive but at least less anxious and less prone to panic attacks when some animals disguised as humans try to intimidate me.
    Last edited by keen2; 01-06-2018 at 04:37 AM.

Nogbad the bad is offline Associate Member
    You'd be far better off going to a martial arts class,or a boxing gym.It's self confidence you need,not drugs to increase aggressiveness...that could get you killed.
    Quester and EDCG19 like this.

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by keen2 View Post
    Hi there

I need some drug that will increase a bit my agressivness. I read something about this on the website but forgot the name of this drug(mike tyson used to take it).

I don't want to be very agressive but at least less anxious and less prone to panic attacks when some animals disguised as humans try to intimidate me.
    Man up!
    Eduke93 and ScotchGuard02 like this.

It's not about kicking and boxing.
    My problem is even women can make me anxious. For example last time I went to my neighboor who tried for the second time to rob a parcel of mine, tricking the UPS guy in making him believe she was my wife.

When I came to her appartement she started yelling and I felt intimidated.

She was way smaller than me. She's a woman. I am not exactly a slim guy and would have for sure beaten her.

But I come from a narcisstic familly and when people start behaving as strangely as my insane familly then I feel very anxious. And the more I am anxious the more they became agressive.

Going in a fight with them is not a solution. Last time a guy did the same thing to me, throwing nonsens lies in order to incriminate me.
    But I am sure he would have called and cried to the cops if I had beatten him.

Beatting them won't help me.

They need to feel I am calm.

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    lol.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Be calm, calmness is interpreted as strength. Don't take a substance to change your personality. Increase your self-confidence by self-improvement. Workout, excel at work-school, take martial arts classes and explore the world to find out what you are good at and do it. When you think that you don't possess the ability to respond properly to a situation, have the restraint to avoid an responding wrongly. Do this and let everything else roll off of your back (like rain on a duck's back). And remember, you can't always come out ahead but you can do your best to handle a situation and its consequences. Keep your head up and be proud of the baby steps.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Sounds like you need a therapist not drugs.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    When I came to her appartement she started yelling and I felt intimidated.

She was way smaller than me. She's a woman. I am not exactly a slim guy and would have for sure beaten her..
    you sound like the type of guy that should most definitely stay away from drugs .. your mentally sizing yourself up against a small women saying that you would have beaten her . guys who say stuff like that are not mentally stable.

you contradict yourself as well, saying you need to be more aggressive and want a drug to help you be that way , but then you say you need people to feel your calm . well which one is it, calm or aggressive .

save the $ you'd spend on drugs and go get a therapist

I already started boxing.
    And lifting.

But it won't help since my anxiousness does not come from a fear of contact(since I also ressent it in front of woman acting like a thug).

If you give a rage stero to a guy who was already agressive, then he will sure attack people.

But if you give an agressive drug to an introvert, it will help him fitging his anxiety.

All therapists will do is prescribing psychoactive drugs.

Psychoactive drugs are also dangerous.

But are steroids more dangerous than psychoactive drugs when taken in small amounts?

Nogbad the bad is offline Associate Member
    And lifting.

But it won't help since my anxiousness does not come from a fear of contact(since I also ressent it in front of woman acting like a thug).

If you give a rage stero to a guy who was already agressive, then he will sure attack people.

But if you give an agressive drug to an introvert, it will help him fitging his anxiety.

But are steroids more dangerous than psychoactive drugs when taken in small amounts?
    That depends on who's taking it.

“Paracetamol can actually be a very dangerous drug,” says Dr John Dickson, who retired from general practice in Northallerton, North Yorkshire, last year. “It can cause kidney and liver problems, and causes as much gastrointestinal bleeding as the NSAIDs.”

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeands...harm-than-good

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Sounds like you need a therapist not drugs.
    Songdog for the WIN.

Clove1234 is offline Associate Member
    Bad co workers and fiancé in a bad mood is the only anabolic i need to increase aggression

Jerry2020 is offline Junior Member
    You have no idea that steroids will actually increase your general anxiety. With hormones in flux so much if you think you’re anxious now you will be in a world of trouble. This is not the solution you are looking for, anyone with anxiety issues should stay well away from these substances, it will only increase your chance of freaking out

FireApe is offline Banned
    If you're not big on going to church then you really should consider taking up meditation (or chanting if there's a temple near you).

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hi there

You are wrong if your anxious being also aggressive will make you just an anxious prick and that's much worse. What you dig is confidence which is different.

And lifting.

There is no such thing as "aggression drug", period. Drugs affect different ppl differently. It's unpredictable really, but as a rule of thumb, AAS somewhat act as amplifiers, they bring out the traits you already have, if your already much of a short fused thug, then yes your right, it will increase chances of aggression.

Therapist don't necessarily prescribe drug if not needed, seek a psychologist to help yourself get your mind straight cause it sounds that's all you need.

Low dose steroids would mean TRT, which is supposed to be therapeutic for individuals with low T, which is not your case either I believe

All drugs are eventually a compromise of benefits vs sides, it always end up trading some of your health end functioning in order to fix something else.

“Paracetamol can actually be a very dangerous drug,” says Dr John Dickson, who retired from general practice in Northallerton, North Yorkshire, last year. “It can cause kidney and liver problems, and causes as much gastrointestinal bleeding as the NSAIDs.”

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeands...harm-than-good
    Cherry picking mate.
    almostgone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by FireApe View Post
    If you're not big on going to church then you really should consider taking up meditation (or chanting if there's a temple near you).
    Hello kimbo!
    FireApe and hollowedzeus like this.

I think I will try Halotestin in order to increase red blood cells count. An test it.

Are they steroids that will increase red blood cell count.

And/or increase testosterone ?

I don't want to take exogene testo since it will decrease the endogen one

I think I will try Halotestin in order to increase red blood cells count. An test it.

Are they steroids that will increase red blood cell count.

And/or increase testosterone ?

I don't want to take exogene testo since it will decrease the endogen one
    Any, and I mean it, any exogenous steroid WILL tank your endogenous output of Testosterone . That is very likely to significantly worsen your psychological status.

And why on heart would you want to up your blood counts?

Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    Any, and I mean it, any exogenous steroid WILL tank your endogenous output of Testosterone. That is very likely to significantly worsen your psychological status.
    What I need to do is building muscle.

My little brother who is bigger than me is rarelly annoyed by people since he's not an agoraphobic like me, and since he's bigger.

And why on heart would you want to up your blood counts?
    For my brain. To oxygenate it.

I play the flute but I have a short breathless. I do running but I can't run everyday.

Since I was young I always suffered vertigo dispite i was doing sport. I even faintned many times.

What I need to do is building muscle.

My little brother who is bigger than me is rarelly annoyed by people since he's not an agoraphobic like me, and since he's bigger.

For my brain. To oxygenate it.

I play the flute but I have a short breathless. I do running but I can't run everyday.

Since I was young I always suffered vertigo dispite i was doing sport. I even faintned many times.

this one time at band camp...

FireApe is offline Banned
    Hello kimbo!
    Hi bizzarro

Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
    this one time at band camp...
    I am sure not a pro but my skills sure improved.

Clove1234 is offline Associate Member
    Is this real life

Quote Originally Posted by Clove1234 View Post
    Is this real life
    Damn flute players, they should have them tested for roids. It's not fair to other musicians.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer

I play the skin flute but I have a short breathless.

I even fainted many times.
    Practice makes perfect, keep trying you will get it!!
    charger69 likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Jerry2020 is offline Junior Member
    This must be a troll. However if it isn’t I’m most tempted to say go have some Halo and let natural selection do it’s work for us
    BG likes this.

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Find a purpose and have goals in life and don't let a day go by where you don't do SOMETHING to get closer to those goals and I guarantee that feeling goes away. That feeling is inferiority and you're feeling it because you're not gaining self worth from anything in your life. This is a very common problem in today's society IMO bc everything is done for us. We can just exist and our food, shelter, human interaction (although not meaningful if you're life isn't in a good place) we don't have to do shit to survive anymore, so in order to thrive we have to strive to be better everyday! Damn I'm inspiring myself right now lol. Take it for what its worht bro. You may wanna get bloodwork done (male hormone panel) cause it's likely that they're outta wack. Many males estrogen is too f*ckin high from the shitty foods so many people eat. Better to know what you're dealing with so you can adjust accordingly. Good luck.
    BG likes this.

Where to buy Halotestin ?

I need to increase my red blood cell count. I suffered of b12 deficiency and since then I am short of breath.

The stupid doctors told me I had ms, but I knew I was b12 deficience since I did not eat meat for 2 years. He did not listen to me and refused to treat my b12.

If had to order b12 injections and use it(intramuscular) by myself.

So where can buy halotestin or another drug that will increase rbc?

This thing was a created to treat anemia.

Where to buy Halotestin ?

I need to increase my red blood cell count. I suffered of b12 deficiency and since then I am short of breath.

The stupid doctors told me I had ms, but I knew I was b12 deficience since I did not eat meat for 2 years. He did not listen to me and refused to treat my b12.

If had to order b12 injections and use it(intramuscular) by myself.

So where can buy halotestin or another drug that will increase rbc?

This thing was a created to treat anemia.
    I had poor hgb from mild B12 deficit, if that's the real cause, it will heal it, as it did for me.

Methylcobalamin tabs will work as well as IM B12.

At first I used oral methyl :

Methyl B-12 1000mcg (Methylcobalamin). https://www.amazon.fr/dp/B002FJW3ZY/...438481_TE_item

Methyl B-12 5000mcg (Methylcobalamin).
    https://www.amazon.fr/dp/B0013OQGO6/...444391_TE_item

But still I was not healed and had another "attack".
    Maybe because I don't absorb b12 very well, and because I drunk too much coffee(Hemolysis+urination? )

Then I ordered hydroxocobalamin as IM injection. Since then(more than a year) i did not have to return to the hopistal, but i am short of breath.

At first I used oral methyl :

Methyl B-12 1000mcg (Methylcobalamin). https://www.amazon.fr/dp/B002FJW3ZY/...438481_TE_item

Methyl B-12 5000mcg (Methylcobalamin).
    https://www.amazon.fr/dp/B0013OQGO6/...444391_TE_item

But still I was not healed and had another "attack".
    Maybe because I don't absorb b12 very well, and because I drunk too much coffee(Hemolysis+urination? )

Then I ordered hydroxocobalamin as IM injection. Since then(more than a year) i did not have to return to the hopistal, but i am short of breath.
    What are your actual blood counts, hemoglobin, rbc?

Some ppl don't absorb B12 indeed especially food and cyano supps, but methylB12 bypasses the normal absorption process so that is enormously more available to the body.

What about Iron?

I don't know my actual blood count, I will check it next week.

Methyl , hydrox, and adenosylcobalamin are natural forms of b12 which are found in food. But still all people don't absorb it the same way; when taken orally, it is a special vitamin which require a specific hormon(intrinsic factor) in order to be absorbed, and some have better IF than others.

Cyano is a syntetic form of b12 which is very poorly absorbed.

Iron and b12 won't up red blood cells count all by themselves; they will but a little only.

A drug as halotestin will trigger the process of red blood cell building in which b12 and iron will be used.

BuddyGlove1 is offline Junior Member
    Keen. I think therapy might be a good idea. No need for steroids .

It's easy to say "Man Up" but it's tough to really turn that into reality. If you've been emotionally injured as a child it could cause your current reaction to confrontation. I know that psychiatrists treat such conditions as PTSD. They use drugs to disassociate the past emotional trauma from current situation. The goal is to reduce the emotional knee jerk reflex from past experience to everyday life situations. It may be a good idea to see a psychiatrist not a psychologist. One is a medical doctor and the other one holds your hands and sing kumbaya.

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Its all in your head man, anxiety is all in your head..

Drugs wont help you, only you can help you.

Man up, address your personal problems and take the damn bull by its horns!!! Man the F up!

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    The original drug that the op mentioned mike tyson took was cheque drops . I heard they make you go INSANE but its also super toxic and dangerous so definitely dont do that!

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    Try Hypnosis........

Quote Originally Posted by MACKATTACK1 View Post
    Try Hypnosis........

or a sex change.

Saheim is offline New Member
    What I'm gonna tell you probably won't help, but it is based on decades of experience (albeit just mine, others may vary).

As for the gear - always just made me more..... ME. Sounds simple, but it kinda is. Most dix I knew became bigger dix, when sauced up. Most fun loving nutty goofballs, I knew, got even more fun to be around when they were on cycle. Most horn dogs ended up chasin more tail. It just acted like a magnifying glass to the real you.

Now, confrontation is something I know about. It has been my JOB for most of my life. I know that shitty feeling, in your gut, when you have to engage in a confrontation. I don't mean something simple like fighting (that's the easy part). I mean that point where aggressive words are going to be exchanged and your nervous, feeling like they'll be quicker witted, you'll stammer, you'll get totally punked when you are actually in a position of authority over them. Sucks. In fact, it sucks so bad, humans do their best to AVOID it and therein lies the problem. Ya wanna get better at throwing a football, ya gotta throw a football, not take drugs. Ya wanna get better at holdin her own, in a chaotic, confrontational encounter..... yea, no gettin around it.

I was working in a prison and saw young bloods over compensate REALLY bad. Kids that sucked at confrontation. They'd know they had to go address an issue, but felt just like you (normal). When they finally worked up to getting with it, they'd explode. They totally over react and start screaming like they're insane. Nothing against them, they just didn't have enough experience at working through that whole "I really don't like this" feeling.

So, in short: bad news- nothing but experience is gonna help you. Good news - it DOES help you, and you'll get better at this crap.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information