Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: Test / Dbol Cycle

BrazilianWay is offline New Member

Test / Dbol Cycle

Test / Dbol Cycle
    Hey guys, new to the forum and just wanted to see if you could give me your thoughts on the cycle below.

37 yrs old
    5'8''
    164lbs
    I've done 4 test only cycles before.

Test / Dbol Cycle

Planning on doing the below.

- Workout 6 days week
    - 3500 calories daily average

- Test 250mg (100 Undecanoate / 75 Enanthate / 75 Cypionate ) [Wk] Week 1-10
    - Arimidex 0.5 [EOD] Week - 1-10
    - Dbol 25mg [ED] Week 1-5

Waiting on blood work to see current state (Test, LH, FSH, Estradiol, liver...)
    Blood work will also be done during cycle to see if any dosage change would be needed.

I appreciate any comments
    Last edited by BrazilianWay; 02-12-2018 at 08:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BrazilianWay View Post
    Test / Dbol Cycle
    Hey guys, new to the forum and just wanted to see if you could give me your thoughts on the cycle below.

37 yrs old
    5'8''
    164lbs
    I've done 4 test only cycles before.

Test / Dbol Cycle

Planning on doing the below.

- Workout 6 days week
    - 3500 calories daily average

- Test 250mg (100 Undecanoate / 75 Enanthate / 75 Cypionate ) [Wk] Week 1-10 Most of your Test blend is long esters. I would run the Test for 12 weeks.
    - Arimidex 0.5 [EOD] Week - 1-10 Start with .25mg/eod. If your nipples gets sensitive, you can up the dosage.
    - Dbol 25mg [ED] Week 1-5 25mg/ed isn't a lot of Dbol. Run the Dbol for 4 weeks. After that, the Test will do the heavy lifting.

Waiting on blood work to see current state (Test, LH, FSH, Estradiol, liver...)
    Blood work will also be done during cycle to see if any dosage change would be needed.

I appreciate any comments
    Run HCG in your cycle. What's your PCT? Your Test blend has 100mg of short ester Test in it so you probably won't need a Dbol front load. This is a pretty mild cycle you should see results without a lot of sides.
    cousinmuscles likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Run HCG in your cycle. What's your PCT? Your Test blend has 100mg of short ester Test in it so you probably won't need a Dbol front load. This is a pretty mild cycle you should see results without a lot of sides.
    Thanks for the comments ScotchGuard, I will modify it for the 12 weeks, which makes sense.

for the Arimidex , it worries me to wait until feeling sensitive nipples before increasing the dosage.

My thought for PCT is Nolvadex for 4 weeks at 20/20/10/10.

What do you think about HCG 250 Wk, and shoot it up during PCT with Nolvadex at 20/20/10/10?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Thanks for the comments ScotchGuard, I will modify it for the 12 weeks, which makes sense.

for the Arimidex, it worries me to wait until feeling sensitive nipples before increasing the dosage.

My thought for PCT is Nolvadex for 4 weeks at 20/20/10/10.

What do you think about HCG 250 Wk, and shoot it up during PCT with Nolvadex at 20/20/10/10?
    if your NOT going to run the Dbol and your only running 250mg of test, then you do NOT need an AI at all, let alone need to worry about upping the dose from a whopping .5 mg EOD to begin with (which is a ridiculously high dose for such a low dose of test)

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    if your NOT going to run the Dbol and your only running 250mg of test, then you do NOT need an AI at all, let alone need to worry about upping the dose from a whopping .5 mg EOD to begin with (which is a ridiculously high dose for such a low dose of test)
    I will run Dbol at 25mg ED. By researching on different places I found that Dbol at 15mg is all that should be needed, since I'm going to do 25mg, I was thinking 0.5mg of Arimidex should be safe.

Tzan is offline New Member
    Only thing I would change is I'd go with test enanthate instead of the blend. I like the mild dosages and as long as your diet and training is on point I think you'll have solid results with minimal sides

Quote Originally Posted by Tzan View Post
    Only thing I would change is I'd go with test enanthate instead of the blend. I like the mild dosages and as long as your diet and training is on point I think you'll have solid results with minimal sides
    Thanks Tzan, any particular reason why you would use enanthate ?

Thanks Tzan, any particular reason why you would use enanthate?
    Test E is a long ester and will work well with a Dbol front load of 4 weeks.

Thread Information