Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By hollowedzeus
  • 2 Post By Back In Black

Thread: First ever cycle

thebeginner4 is offline New Member

Exclamation First ever cycle

Hello everyone!
    I'm new here and new to the world of roids.
    I'm going for my first cycle। I've boldenone 400mg 10ml test e 250mg 10ml Tren a 100mg 15ml test p 100mg 10ml.
    please help and tell how to get done with this cycle safely and gain good muscle mass.. I'm looking for 12weeks cycle.
    Information about macros is also required!

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Dont rush into things, taking the leap into using gear has potentially life chsnging consequences so think hard is it what you want and do you need to use it to reach your goal.

Set aside the eq and tren . 1st and possible 2nd and 3rd cycles should only contain testosterone . Stick to the enanthate ester, pinning 250mg twice per week.

You should also have hcg ran twice per week and running an ai.

Ensure you have pct ready at the start of the cycle so that you can start pct without worrying about if the drugs with reach you in time.

https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...rst-cycle.html

Read this and have a think.

Feel free to post your diet for critique in the diet section. That may be all you need to progress.
    Nobody is going to spoon feed you a plan, post up your plan for reccomedations and adaptations
    ghettoboyd likes this.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Everyone wants to start with Tren nowadays. Tren is not for the first time. Zeus already said what you should be looking at. Head over to the diet portion of the site and they can help with your diet. I would suggest getting your diet on before you start any cycle. It is the most important part.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    Stats??

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Definitely not ready to cycle. Give us some stats.

Post Stats

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Definitely not ready to cycle. Give us some stats.
    Bodyweight :- 68kgs
    Height :- 5'10
    bf% :- 18-20%
    I Workout 6 days a week.. 1-2 times cardio and started training abs every other day..
    I'm looking for a some 10-12kgs lean gains
    split:- Legs, chest-tri, back-bi, legs, shoulders, bi-tri
    I'm carb cycling with approx 2800 cal on leg days 160-170g P 500g C 30-50g F
    2200 cals on wed (back-bi) and sat.(arms) 170g P 300g C and 30-50g F
    and for the rest of the days I'm on no or low carb diet 1700-1800cal. 200g P and 80-100g F

thanks man.. I'll consider your advice..
    but I've ran test twice before this...
    first time it was test p
    second time it was test e
    now I'm going for more than 1 salt so i said this is going to be my first proper cycle..
    Goal is to get leaner and muscular and vascular for the purpose of modeling and photoshoots.

thanks man.. I'll consider your advice..
    but I've ran test twice before this...
    first time it was test p
    second time it was test e
    now I'm going for more than 1 salt so i said this is going to be my first proper cycle..
    Goal is to get leaner and muscular and vascular for the purpose of modeling and photoshoots.

Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    Dont rush into things, taking the leap into using gear has potentially life chsnging consequences so think hard is it what you want and do you need to use it to reach your goal.

Set aside the eq and tren . 1st and possible 2nd and 3rd cycles should only contain testosterone . Stick to the enanthate ester, pinning 250mg twice per week.

You should also have hcg ran twice per week and running an ai.

Ensure you have pct ready at the start of the cycle so that you can start pct without worrying about if the drugs with reach you in time.

https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...rst-cycle.html

Read this and have a think.

Feel free to post your diet for critique in the diet section. That may be all you need to progress.
    Nobody is going to spoon feed you a plan, post up your plan for reccomedations and adaptations
    Sir,
    I'm on week 3 now
    I'm on 400mg eq and 250mg test e weekly pinning on Tuesday and Friday with 20mg dbol everyday
    I'll follow this for 4 weeks and then I'll drop dbol
    from week 5 I'll be using 600mg eq with same 250mg test e upto week 8
    week 9-12 I'll stop eq and test e and add tren a and test p.. week 14 I'll start my PCT with an HCG(5000i.u) in the beginning and nolva 40/20/20/10 and then an HCG(5000i.u) at the end

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Well you left it late to ask for advice lol...

I wish you the best in your cycle but as someone who has never cycled i would say you need to get a LOT bigger before you even considered cycle number one. Im your height and perhaps a percent or 2 higher bodyfat ( low 20s) and im hovering around 92kg.

Also in regards to your hcg Kickstarter protocol ive saw it being blasted at a high dose before pct but never after nolva. Hcg suppresses natural test as it mimics lh, meaning the body doesnt need to peoduce it naturally

Hcg on cycle and perhaps an agressive clomid/nolva pct since youre on tren .

Hope you have an ai and DA

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I doubt you will be getting ready for any photo shoots starting with bf so high.

fit_deskjocky is offline Associate Member
    The title of your thread says "First Cycle Ever" then in post you tell us you want to use Tren and ask for help. Then later you tell us you've done 2 cycles of test, 1st was P, 2nd E and now you want to do a proper cycle. A proper cycle is doing a cycle of Test for the right amount, with a proper PCT and HCG use while on cycle. Technically you are still at square one with your first cycle and not ready for Tren. Plus your 21.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Age 21

5’10

20% bodyfat

150lbs

Wow, just wow.

Stop what you are doing and run a PCT. Learn how to eat and train because any AAS you use are only going to waste at best. At worst you are wasting money and endangering your developing HPTA.

You are
    fit_deskjocky and GearHeaded like this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by thebeginner4 View Post
    Bodyweight :- 68kgs
    Height :- 5'10
    bf% :- 18-20%
    your 5'10 and 149 pounds yet are at 20% body fat ?? !!! you essentially have no muscle. if we brought your body fat down to 10% you'd only weigh 125 pounds!

forget steroids . you need to learn how train and eat brother. you have no base and no foundation to build from at all. your stats are not the stats of someone who lifts, let alone who is ready for gear.

Thread Information