debor is offline New Member

Muscle Memory Help!

back story i was always a skinny kid and weighed it at 59kgs at 5,8 after a 6 month cycle of sust 250 i went up to 71kgs and was doing great until i went on a holiday for 2 months and didnt pct or take hcg ive lost about 90% of my gains no joke im down to 63 kgs and looking Skinner then ever , i was wondering now as im about to go on cycle again but this time using 1.5 sust and .5 deca would i get my gains back even quicker cause of memory

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    If you can’t maintain your gains from your first cycle then you’re going to struggle with your second. You should have been able to maintain more than 10%...

Its likely your lacking in the training/nutrition area, what was your PCT from your previous cycle?

Welcome to the forum. At 20, you're producing a lot of natural Testosterone . Food is the most powerful steroid . Even if make good gains with AAS, you need to be eating like a big man to maintain those gains.

Tzan is offline New Member
    Yea, you won't like my answer, but I'd hold off on the cycles for a few more years. I think with proper diet and exercise at your age you can achieve a lot without the juice yet

debor is offline New Member
    I completely stopped gym because of the holidays and I’m looking to get back into it but with a massive boost and yes I maybe kept 30% of it without pct or hcg was exaggerating abit before.

My friend, you are going to hurt yourself with steroids if you are looking for a quick fix. Listen to these guys they are giving you good advice.

Thread Information