Jay98984 is offline New Member

Starting my first ever cycle, test e and boldenone?

Hey guys, I've bought 2 10ml bottles of steroids .
    Test enanthate and boldenone and I'm planning on starting in 2 days. I've been bulking naturally since around June 2017 and currently weigh 87kg (190lbs) 20y/o at 172cm (5ft 8). I'm not exactly lean and carrying abit of fat size 32-34 waist, squat around 150kg for 1, deadlift 165kg for 1 and bench 95kg for 1. Been training continuously for 2 years now.
    I wanted to ask what are your thoughts on this mix as I'm pretty scared as it's my first cycle I'm going to hit 2mls a week so 1ml each on Monday then 1 ml each on Thursday for around 14 weeks then pct which include 2 tablet form and 1 small injectable in the stomach (costing me around $500) not sure what they're called but it's all accessible, thoughts?

BTW I'll be eating 2800 calories a day which is a surplus and having 5g creatine
    Macros are 170g protein 74g fat and 401 carbs I've been told I could possibly lose fat while bulking on this mix, regards.
    Last edited by Jay98984; 02-13-2018 at 04:29 AM.

fit_deskjocky is offline Associate Member
    Man, where to go on this. If you don't know what it's called, you shouldn't be using it. Please do your research and educate yourself on the compounds and ancillaries. I think you have a few more years of natural lifting to get under your belt. You are obviously making good progress, you are reasonably strong and decent size 5'8, 190 at 20 years old isn't bad. Don't short change your progress by jumping on gear for quick results. Read the stickies, First cycle thread, why use HCG while on cycle thread, young and steroids thread. You need to know what can happen when you are young and use, that's the shit that people don't tell you about. If you were 25 and set on using, I'd tell you 2 vials aren't enough to complete your cycle and no mention of an AI to atleast have onhand during the cycle. I guess you have a vial of each 1 Test-E, 1 EQ @2ml a week the Test (which you should be only using) will last you 5 weeks.

Jay98984 is offline New Member

Lightbulb

[

Thanks mate I think I'm going to sell the bottles and stay natural to be honest I'm not 100% set on taking them, thank you for the reply

fit_deskjocky is offline Associate Member
    I'm glad we were able to prevent you from possibly making a mistake. Post your goals in the workout section and diet and nutrition and I think you'll get some good advice on how to grow. The good thing is you will see some good progress. Your natural test production at 20 years old is high, maybe higher than someone who is on a Test cycle. You still have time to make some serious gains, strengthen your connective tissue to prepare you later to grow should you decide to use gear preferably in 5 years or more.

Thread Information