Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black

Thread: Monster cycle finishing with t3 & clen

The Supreme is offline Banned

Monster cycle finishing with t3 & clen

Before I begin my next AAS cycle, I'm going to take Clen by itself for 6 weeks to get my BF% down closer to 10%. Right now I'm at about %14.

Then I'm doing this:

Week 1-4: Test(high), Tren (mid), Adrol(mid)
    Week 5-12: Test(low), Tren(high), NPP(high), Caber
    Week 13-16: Test(low), Var(mid), Winnie(mid), Clen, T3
    Week 17-20: Clomid, Nolvadex

The idea is to blow up really quickly in the first 4 weeks (with water and fat), then make leaner drier gains for the next 8 weeks with high doses of Tren and NPP, then try to get shreded in the last 4 weeks with fat burners T3 and Clen as well as Var and Winnie.

Depending on how much money I have, I might run Growth Hormone through this entire cycle.

I was considering IGF-1 throughout the entire cycle too but I think I might save it until PCT to try keep as much of my gains as I can until I go back on AAS again.

Oh by the way I've never taken T3 before; is it true that it eats muscle as well as fat? Is it very catabolic to muscle?

One other thing, I will also take hCG from Week 2-16 to try keep my balls alive.
    Last edited by The Supreme; 02-13-2018 at 10:25 AM.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Personally, I would pick one or the other. Bulk or cut. You've kind of got a hodgepodge of compounds going there with no consistent approach. Not hating, just my 2cc.
    May as well grab some NAC and TUDCA as well.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by The Supreme View Post
    Before I begin my next AAS cycle, I'm going to take Clen by itself for 6 weeks to get my BF% down closer to 10%. Right now I'm at about %14.

Then I'm doing this:

The idea is to blow up really quickly in the first 4 weeks (with water and fat), then make leaner drier gains for the next 8 weeks with high doses of Tren and NPP, then try to get shreded in the last 4 weeks with fat burners T3 and Clen as well as Var and Winnie. You should pick a dose and stick with it. Changing dose during your cycle is old school. Your body isn't going to change as quickly as your dose.

Depending on how much money I have, I might run Growth Hormone through this entire cycle. HGH helps to hang on to gains. It's awesome stuff. You should run HGH for a couple of months before your AAS cycle and keep it up for several months after your PCT.

I was considering IGF-1 throughout the entire cycle too but I think I might save it until PCT to try keep as much of my gains as I can until I go back on AAS again. Save your money. IGF-1 is mostly bunk.

Oh by the way I've never taken T3 before; is it true that it eats muscle as well as fat? Is it very catabolic to muscle? Yep, it eats muscle. You got a lot of stuff in your cycle so you shouldn't have any problems.

One other thing, I will also take hCG from Week 2-16 to try keep my balls alive.
    You need to run an AI and Caber during your cycle. There's a good chance you'll run into some sort of sexual dysfunction so be emotionally ready for it.

Bicep321 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Supreme View Post

Then I'm doing this:

The idea is to blow up really quickly in the first 4 weeks (with water and fat), then make leaner drier gains for the next 8 weeks with high doses of Tren and NPP, then try to get shreded in the last 4 weeks with fat burners T3 and Clen as well as Var and Winnie.

Depending on how much money I have, I might run Growth Hormone through this entire cycle.

I was considering IGF-1 throughout the entire cycle too but I think I might save it until PCT to try keep as much of my gains as I can until I go back on AAS again.

Oh by the way I've never taken T3 before; is it true that it eats muscle as well as fat? Is it very catabolic to muscle?

I would say yes, t3 is very catabolic. That was the effect I felt from it. But I’ve always had low body fat naturally with or without steroids . For fat loss I would focus on diet and cardio. Hgh would definitely be good for fat loss but it’s expensive and can take a long time to get results.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    No need to waste your time with this sad loser.

Banned.
    almostgone likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thread Information