Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Low dose synergistic stack for lean gains (please critique)

Bowebomber is offline New Member

Question Low dose synergistic stack for lean gains (please critique)

I want to build a stacked cycle using the minimum effective dosage of each compound included. The main emphasis of this cycle is to utilize synergy between compounds while maintaining the lowest possible overall dose.

The goal is slow steady dense lean gains. I am not interested in "blowing up" or a huge increase in weight. I am looking for a moderate gain of 10-15lbs while focussing more on lagging body parts, overall strength, muscle density, and positive aesthetic changes.

I want to keep aromatization and associated estrogenic side effects to an absolute minimum. And I would like to give myself the best possible chance and a full recovery upon completion of PCT.

I am an experienced steroid user who has been drug free and training natural now for the last 2 years. I am ready to cycle again, but with a relitively minimalist approach.

Here is what I propose:

(Weeks 1-20) Proviron 50ED
    (Weeks 1-20) Test E - 375/wk
    (Weeks 1-20) Mast E - 300/wk
    (Weeks 1-19) EQ - 450/wk
    (Weeks 1-20)HCG - 250iu E3D
    (Weeks 1-20)Aromasin - 12.5ED

I have also been considering adding the following as well:
    (Weeks 1-6) Tbol 40ED
    (Weeks 16-20) Var 40ED

For the record I have experience with all compounds above and at higher doses than I have listed.

Current stats:
    5'9"
    33 years
    170lbs
    10%

What are your thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Bowebomber View Post
    I want to build a stacked cycle using the minimum effective dosage of each compound included. The main emphasis of this cycle is to utilize synergy between compounds while maintaining the lowest possible overall dose.

The goal is slow steady dense lean gains. I am not interested in "blowing up" or a huge increase in weight. I am looking for a moderate gain of 10-15lbs while focussing more on lagging body parts, overall strength, muscle density, and positive aesthetic changes.

I want to keep aromatization and associated estrogenic side effects to an absolute minimum. And I would like to give myself the best possible chance and a full recovery upon completion of PCT.

I am an experienced steroid user who has been drug free and training natural now for the last 2 years. I am ready to cycle again, but with a relitively minimalist approach.

Here is what I propose:

(Weeks 1-20) Proviron 50ED Good stuff. Aids Mast in hardening the muscles.
    (Weeks 1-20) Test E - 375/wk 300mg/wk is enough to maintain your Test level.
    (Weeks 1-20) Mast E - 300/wk My favorite "cutter" compound. 300mg/wk is a good dose. I run 100mg/wk with Test when I do a minimal cycle.
    (Weeks 1-19) EQ - 450/wk Holds water and seem contrary to the Proviron/Mast effect of leaning out the muscle. I would drop it.
    20 weeks is a long cycle. It'll be harder for you to recover from a 20wk cycle. Cut the cycle down to 12 wks to 14 wks if you must. You also need to run caber/prami since you're running a 19nor.
    I have also been considering adding the following as well: You have enough gear. I would save it for a different cycle.
    (Weeks 1-6) Tbol 40ED
    (Weeks 16-20) Var 40ED

For the record I have experience with all compounds above and at higher doses than I have listed.

Current stats:
    5'9"
    33 years
    170lbs
    10%

What are your thoughts?
    I would run Provison/Test/Mast for 12 weeks. You'll get good lean gains and you'll be able to recover through PCT.

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    A better stack for recomp or lean mass is Test, Tren , Winny, Mast/Proviron .

No need to take Proviron with Mast as they are essentially the same thing. I prefer injectables over pills so prefer Mast.

You can run all of those compounds at a minimal dose with a massive synergistic result.
    Last edited by AlphaMindz; 02-16-2018 at 12:16 PM.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Bowebomber View Post

Here is what I propose:

(Weeks 1-20) Proviron 50ED
    (Weeks 1-20) Test E - 375/wk
    (Weeks 1-20) Mast E - 300/wk
    (Weeks 1-19) EQ - 450/wk

I have also been considering adding the following as well:
    (Weeks 1-6) Tbol 40ED
    (Weeks 16-20) Var 40ED

Current stats:
    5'9"
    33 years
    170lbs
    10%

What are your thoughts?
    Everything your running is basically androgenic or DHT based, and not a one of them convert to Estrogen (except the test), in fact a couple of the compounds you have selected have anti estrogen properties. so why do you want to run an AI daily ?

If your cutting I could see why , but your already 10% body fat, so your lean. your also not very heavy so personally I'd think you'd want be Massing and trying to put on some muscle. in which case you'll get way more "synergy" your looking for by having a wet or more estrogenic compound in there. trying running both Class 1 and Class 2 compounds together for even more synergy.
    AlphaMindz and Northernpumps like this.

Thread Information